John Kerry wants border-less world

For one species, one nation is all that is truly needed. Atlanta isn't Seattle, New York isn't Atlanta. If those can exist in one nation, why not London and Paris?
You should drop this. You're starting to make absolutely no sense at all. This is 2016...tell me how you would remove all borders in the world. I'd like to hear this.
Why does it matter how? Tell me why living in one nation, that worked like this one, would be a problem?

If you can't say then it's just you don't like the idea because it's different. That's all.

The whole world is America, what's the fucking problem?

You are advocating death on an unprecedented scale.

For one species, one nation is all that is truly needed. Atlanta isn't Seattle, New York isn't Atlanta. If those can exist in one nation, why not London and Paris?
You should drop this. You're starting to make absolutely no sense at all. This is 2016...tell me how you would remove all borders in the world. I'd like to hear this.
Why does it matter how? Tell me why living in one nation, that worked like this one, would be a problem?

If you can't say then it's just you don't like the idea because it's different. That's all.

The whole world is America, what's the fucking problem?

You are advocating death on an unprecedented scale.
No. I'm trying to find out what's the problem if there is only one nation on earth? So far, no one can tell me.

No. I'm trying to find out what's the problem if there is only one nation on earth? So far, no one can tell me.
I would think the obvious answer is that we are nowhere near ready to even consider such a notion as a species.

There are still too many groups - such as jihadis, and no doubt here come the PC "Islamophobe" deflections - who are even further from being prepared to live peaceably and productively with others.

It's a nice thought exercise, I guess, but a naive notion for our lifetimes.

And there it is, you have absolutely no rational reason why a one world government, even one like America, would be a problem? Case closed
First of all there are regional reasons that make a one world government impossible. Language and culture. Can you imagine one government ruling over Muslims and Trans gendered folks? Impossible. If you mean a world where each nation separate and sovereign but subscribes to a capitalistic economy and a democratic form of government that already exist...it's called Elysium.
Friend, we are a nation that rules over Muslims and transgendered people so let's just drop the idea that it can't be done, okay?

And language and culture? Plenty of that around. So far, no one has a rational reason against a one world government? Any takers?
I would think the obvious answer is that we are nowhere near ready to even consider such a notion as a species.

There are still too many groups - such as jihadis, and no doubt here come the PC "Islamophobe" deflections - who are even further from being prepared to live peaceably and productively with others.

Man will never walk on the moon. Got it. Still, not a reason against such a thing, right?

No one said it would be easy but so far, no one can say why it would be wrong?

And there it is, you have absolutely no rational reason why a one world government, even one like America, would be a problem? Case closed
First of all there are regional reasons that make a one world government impossible. Language and culture. Can you imagine one government ruling over Muslims and Trans gendered folks? Impossible. If you mean a world where each nation separate and sovereign but subscribes to a capitalistic economy and a democratic form of government that already exist...it's called Elysium.
Friend, we are a nation that rules over Muslims and transgendered people so let's just drop the idea that it can't be done, okay?

And language and culture? Plenty of that around. So far, no one has a rational reason against a one world government? Any takers?

Man will never walk on the moon. Got it. Still, not a reason against such a thing, right?

It wouldn't be wrong at all, when we're ready as a species.

Someday.

Someday.
TY, Mac. We have, at long last, an answer.

Someday.
TY, Mac. We have, at long last, an answer.
I'm the man!

:rock:

The reason we shouldn't do it is because the people don't want it. The only way to install world wide order is to use force against those who don't want it. Who will lead? If it's anyone other than the US the US population itself will rise up in revolt. The Islamist will die before they allow themselves to be ruled by anything other than a Caliphate, and Europe has a misguided notion that they know it all.

It ain't gonna happen.

The reason we shouldn't do it is because the people don't want it. The only way to install world wide order is to use force against those who don't want it. Who will lead? If it's anyone other than the US the US population itself will rise up in revolt. The Islamist will die before they allow themselves to be ruled by anything other than a Caliphate, and Europe has a misguided notion that they know it all.

It ain't gonna happen.
Those who want a Caliphate are already ruled mostly by those who don't govern that way, but at least you tried to give a rational answer. A world without borders? Been there, could go back again.

Not surprised...he's always been an advocate for the end of the United States of America.

Justin Holcomb - John Kerry: Get Ready for "Borderless World"
What John Kerry wants is meaningless.

He is a one-term Secretary of State, who is now less than eight months from leaving office.

Someone whom vast numbers of Americans do not trust and wish to see forced from office, and whom will be largely forgotten within three or four years after that event.

It's always the rich Liberals - those who have inherited or married into money - who want this.

Most Blue Collar Democrats would be appalled at any such idea.

Which just goes to show, that Democratic Leadership is every bit as out-of-touch with their rank-and-file, as their Republican counterparts.

A passing sound-byte... nothing more.

Forum List

Back