John Kerry wants border-less world

Are there more than one kind of humans? Some with green blood maybe, or three heads and a tail? The differences you see are skin deep
People are people regardless of color or creed. What does that have to do with a secure border?

Are there more than one kind of humans? Some with green blood maybe, or three heads and a tail? The differences you see are skin deep
People are people regardless of color or creed. What does that have to do with a secure border?
For one species, one nation is all that is truly needed. Atlanta isn't Seattle, New York isn't Atlanta. If those can exist in one nation, why not London and Paris?

For one species, one nation is all that is truly needed. Atlanta isn't Seattle, New York isn't Atlanta. If those can exist in one nation, why not London and Paris?
You should drop this. You're starting to make absolutely no sense at all. This is 2016...tell me how you would remove all borders in the world. I'd like to hear this.

You should drop this. You're starting to make absolutely no sense at all. This is 2016...tell me how you would remove all borders in the world. I'd like to hear this.
Why does it matter how? Tell me why living in one nation, that worked like this one, would be a problem?

If you can't say then it's just you don't like the idea because it's different. That's all.

The whole world is America, what's the fucking problem?

No, worse. It kills for sport, and glory, both of which you'd approve of.

Comrade, have you ever seen a cat?

Lots of animals kill for sport. Most torture their victims in the process. I had a Keeshond who would drop rats in her water bucket, wait until they were just about dead, fish them out and drop them on the cement until they would start to recover, then back in the bucket they would go. She clearly enjoyed killing them, slowly.

I don't know who sets up these nutty politicians to give these speeches to graduating classes but they should be kicked. it used to be they would give them encouragement to out and make something of themselves, now it's your life will be a bummer, we in your government don't plan on PROTECTING you as is our JOBS. or in Mabell Obama case she's yapping about slavery and telling kids to go out and become social agitators for their cause

I'd keep my kid at home screw that listening to their garbage

Future American citizenship should be earned not granted. Given to those born of Americans and completing 12 years of education successfully.

Future American citizenship should be earned not granted. Given to those born of Americans and completing 12 years of education successfully.

What about military service? Should citizenship only be granted to those who serve?

“Citizenship is an attitude, a state of mind, an emotional conviction that the whole is greater than the part...and that the part should be humbly proud to sacrifice itself that the whole may live.”
Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

“When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force, my friends, is violence. The supreme authority from which all other authorities are derived.”

“Under our system every voter and officeholder is a man who has demonstrated through voluntary and difficult service that he places the welfare of the group ahead of personal advantage.”

More from these nasty people/progressive democrats. it's all about what they want. not about the STUDENTS. This man makes my skin crawl. so they've been LUCKY. well so has he I guess to become one of the worst Presidents ever. luck and doom for us

snip;
Obama: 'Be Confident in Your Heritage. Be Confident in Your Blackness.'
'Pet peeve of mine: People who have been successful and don't realize they've been lucky.'

all of it here:
Obama: 'Be Confident in Your Heritage. Be Confident in Your Blackness.'

And there it is, you have absolutely no rational reason why a one world government, even one like America, would be a problem? Case closed
First of all there are regional reasons that make a one world government impossible. Language and culture. Can you imagine one government ruling over Muslims and Trans gendered folks? Impossible. If you mean a world where each nation separate and sovereign but subscribes to a capitalistic economy and a democratic form of government that already exist...it's called Elysium.

What about military service? Should citizenship only be granted to those who serve?

“Citizenship is an attitude, a state of mind, an emotional conviction that the whole is greater than the part...and that the part should be humbly proud to sacrifice itself that the whole may live.”

“When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force, my friends, is violence. The supreme authority from which all other authorities are derived.”

“Under our system every voter and officeholder is a man who has demonstrated through voluntary and difficult service that he places the welfare of the group ahead of personal advantage.”
I'd agree with that. But military service isn't for everyone. Allow Peace Corp to work as well.

Forum List

Back