Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
communism is nothing more than a dream. Especially with 7 billion people in this world.
The elite will never give up power. The world would be run by a select few. That is fuckin scary.
So keep on playing those mind games together

Borderless world? You mean like the one your God created?

Unlike Trump he seems to have skipped the wall part.

Caution: When you see someone using the expression: "your God", you know that someone is an atheist, who is hypocritically invokes His name.

If that atheist favors a borderless world, would she favor her home to be without locks on the doors and windows? Would she welcome everybody in her home, uninvited?

Perhaps it does not have to be a wall. Although wall seem to be working perfectly between Israel and the Arab hoards. A wall worked perfectly in Berlin in the day.

The Iron Curtain was not a wall but a fence, land mines, watch towers with well armed and properly instructed border guards. It worked perfectly.

Mind you, it was intended to keep people IN not OUT.
Did God create the world with walls or not?

Did he just not know how to make them?

rivers, valleys, mountains, oceans, etc etc
None of which are artificial. Fail.

who mentioned "artificial" towns and cities in ancient times were defined
by----those NATURAL borders

Caution: When you see someone using the expression: "your God", you know that someone is an atheist, who is hypocritically invokes His name.

If that atheist favors a borderless world, would she favor her home to be without locks on the doors and windows? Would she welcome everybody in her home, uninvited?

Perhaps it does not have to be a wall. Although wall seem to be working perfectly between Israel and the Arab hoards. A wall worked perfectly in Berlin in the day.

The Iron Curtain was not a wall but a fence, land mines, watch towers with well armed and properly instructed border guards. It worked perfectly.

who mentioned "artificial" towns and cities in ancient times were defined
by----those NATURAL borders
Not even close.

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...
But I'm not the only one

^ Worst song ever recorded with Layla a close second
You seem more like a Lola type

When people decide and agree that the border between them should be a river, an ocean, a mountain range or a lake you see that natural borders are respected as natural borders. You will also find that more often than not people on either side of those borders speak different languages.

Take a good, long and detailed look at the map of the globe. Most borders you see are what you would call were made by God/Nature. The only genuine man-made borders are straight lines and you see precious few of them except for in the United States (between states) and the Middle East as the remnants of long forgotten British rule

I bet those planning to kill you agree.

I'm sure they do. They also know I will not go quietly into the Night. That I will take many of them with me and enter the Halls of Valhallah covered in blood and gore when I do finally go.
That's the myth alright, that died eons ago.

You and ISIS deserve your cage match so, get on with it.

When people decide and agree that the border between them should be a river, an ocean, a mountain range or a lake you see that natural borders are respected as natural borders. You will also find that more often than not people on either side of those borders speak different languages.

Take a good, long and detailed look at the map of the globe. Most borders you see are what you would call were made by God/Nature. The only genuine man-made borders are straight lines and you see precious few of them except for in the United States (between states) and the Middle East as the remnants of long forgotten British rule
How many countries have rivers, lakes, even mountain ranges within their borders?

Borders are by man, which is why they change. You lose.

That's the myth alright, that died eons ago.

You and ISIS deserve your cage match so, get on with it.

One man's myth is a other man's salvation. These things do not die. They may lose favor, but the never truly die......

Show me a man who will kill and die for what he believes in, and I'll show you a man who truly believes in something. Show me the man who won't kill or die for anything and I'll show you a man who is already dead.

How many countries have rivers, lakes, even mountain ranges within their borders?

I am going to do my best to be patient with you, even knowing that is an almost hopeless task.

Like I said before: Look at the map. You WILL see rivers, mountain ranges and lakes separating countries. Those are God/made borders.

For example mountain range separating Switzerland from Austria, and Italy and France, river separating Slovakia from Hungary, lake separating Rwanda from some other African hell hole and so on.

Geography, history, common sense and intelligence are not your strong points, are they?

Borders between countries that are straight (Jordan/Syria, Lebanon/Israel etc.) are man made.

"Within their borders"? Almost all countries have one or the other. The discussion was about borders, you know, that thingamajig between countries that you want to eliminate.

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...
But I'm not the only one

^ Worst song ever recorded with Layla a close second
You seem more like a Lola type

If it wasn't for Duane's introduction, Layla would get less radio play than Zappa

I am going to do my best to be patient with you, even knowing that is an almost hopeless task.

Like I said before: Look at the map. You WILL see rivers, mountain ranges and lakes separating countries. Those are God/made borders.

For example mountain range separating Switzerland from Austria, and Italy and France, river separating Slovakia from Hungary, lake separating Rwanda from some other African hell hole and so on.

Geography, history, common sense and intelligence are not your strong points, are they?

Borders between countries that are straight (Jordan/Syria, Lebanon/Israel etc.) are man made.
God made the river, but it's man who decided to call that one, versus the one just before it, the border. The US doesn't stop at the Mississippi River or the Rockies, not because of God but because of man.

Next time, think then post.

God made the river, but it's man who decided to call that one, versus the one just before it, the border. The US doesn't stop at the Mississippi River or the Rockies, not because of God but because of man.

Next time, think then post.

I agree. Like I said before, most countries have rivers, lakes, mountain ranges within their borders. So, the United States has the Mississippi River and the Rocky Mountains within its borders. I bow at your superior wisdom: You finally discovered that a river or a mountain range WITHIN a country does not separate that country from another country.

Since you are a hopeless idiot I don't care if you reply to this or not, I will not respond to you, since it would be precious time I would never get back.

Goodbye.

Forum List

Back