John Kerry's private jet emitted 166 METRIC TONS of carbon dioxide last year alone.

What is the regulation for emissions?

Kerry has never advocated ending air travel. Only reducing emissions
Kerry is part of the elite ruling class, Winger! He makes rules for the unwashed masses to follow but he will continue to live in mansions and fly on private jets. He's the guy who advocated for higher taxes on luxury items like boats in Massachusetts and then registered HIS boat in Delaware so he wouldn't have to pay that Massachusetts tax! Kerry, Pelosi, the Clintons...they're all the same. There are rules for them...and then there are the rules that all of the rest of us must follow! If you think those rules are the same then you're as naive as they come!
bullshit. When did the tax in Mass take effect? And so what if he went elsewhere as you could have done to offset ridiculous rules. Don't begrudge the wealthy their money.
Before you call "bullshit" on me, Bobob...you might want to research the topic. I'll wait...
I don't have to research anything. I trust Biden to make the right decisions, and we did not have that pleasure with Grifter Trump. Let's wait and see before jumping to conclusions. What trump said means nothing to me because he doesn't read or do any kind of research and took advice from those who told him what he wanted to hear instead of what he needed to hear. You got your info from trump and actually believed that he knows 'more than the experts'.
I trust Biden to make the right decisions,

You think that idiot read the Paris Accords? He isn't even reading the EOs he is signing.
You are more dopey than you sound.
Really?

Kerry is part of the elite ruling class, Winger! He makes rules for the unwashed masses to follow but he will continue to live in mansions and fly on private jets. He's the guy who advocated for higher taxes on luxury items like boats in Massachusetts and then registered HIS boat in Delaware so he wouldn't have to pay that Massachusetts tax! Kerry, Pelosi, the Clintons...they're all the same. There are rules for them...and then there are the rules that all of the rest of us must follow! If you think those rules are the same then you're as naive as they come!
bullshit. When did the tax in Mass take effect? And so what if he went elsewhere as you could have done to offset ridiculous rules. Don't begrudge the wealthy their money.
Before you call "bullshit" on me, Bobob...you might want to research the topic. I'll wait...
I don't have to research anything. I trust Biden to make the right decisions, and we did not have that pleasure with Grifter Trump. Let's wait and see before jumping to conclusions. What trump said means nothing to me because he doesn't read or do any kind of research and took advice from those who told him what he wanted to hear instead of what he needed to hear. You got your info from trump and actually believed that he knows 'more than the experts'.

You think that idiot read the Paris Accords? He isn't even reading the EOs he is signing.
Really?

Don't you worry, big guy. I am certain that he found out what he was signing before signing. Trump, on the other hand, doesn't read so we know that he didn't know what he was signing.

Don't you worry, big guy. I am certain that he found out what he was signing before signing. Trump, on the other hand, doesn't read so we know that he didn't know what he was signing.
I think the bigger issue is Biden is just signing anything that policy moneys put in front of him
I'm sure Trump finds out what he is signing before signing. Your hate makes you stupid and illogical.

I think the bigger issue is Biden is just signing anything that policy moneys put in front of him
I'm sure Trump finds out what he is signing before signing. Your hate makes you stupid and illogical.
I am logical, pal. You are an easy mark for a grifter like trump.

But you little people need to ride a bike.

How about the trump golf outings every weekend? Talk about emissions, especially when he said that he would not be playing golf!

Shhhhh. The adults are talking.

Are you wearing 2 masks right now?

Har har. The joke is on you, genius. I think that you should continue listening to
Trump and wear no mask and don't get the shot either, and don't social distance,
and go to bars, and continue gathering in crowds, and don't wash your hands, because the virus is a Democratic "hoax".

How about the trump golf outings every weekend? Talk about emissions, especially when he said that he would not be playing golf!

Shhhhh. The adults are talking.
You are an adult? Nah

But you are real tough on Corrupt Joe Biden rationalizing whatever he does.
That's not "logic". It's servile butt kissing.
I have not begun to rationalize what Biden does, and I am sure that I will disagree with him during the next 4 years. Trump supporters have not, in 4 years, ever criticized Trump, even for his insurrection and the killing of 7 people. So don't you
worry what I am doing, because you already have done worse.

Really?

Hey stupid, he signed it seconds after saying he didn't know WTF he was signing.

You are logical, but couldn't figure out Pedo Joe signed it right after saying he didn't know what it is. :cuckoo:

You are logical, but couldn't figure out Pedo Joe signed it right after saying he didn't know what it is. :cuckoo:
He knew what it was, that's why. One quick look refreshed his memory, and he doesn't strike me as the type to just sign anything. He strikes me as well organized
and in possession of a plan to make America great again, something that went by the wayside during the last 4 years.

Really?

Hey stupid, he signed it seconds after saying he didn't know WTF he was signing.

Don't count on it. He ain't no fool.

He knew what it was, that's why. One quick look refreshed his memory, and he doesn't strike me as the type to just sign anything. He strikes me as well organized
and in possession of a plan to make America great again, something that went by the wayside during the last 4 years.
Don't try to read his mind..........it's a blank sheet.

Har har. The joke is on you, genius. I think that you should continue listening to
Trump and wear no mask and don't get the shot either, and don't social distance,
and go to bars, and continue gathering in crowds, and don't wash your hands, because the virus is a Democratic "hoax".

Ive.been doing most of that for.over a year. No covid. Hahahha 2 masks. What a turd.

He's a dementia riddled lifetime politician hack.

Kerry is laughing his ass off at you, while you stay home terrified and he does whatever he wants with his private jet.

The FOX Noise report includes, " achieving net-zero emissions by 2050, which the Heritage Foundation has said would cost the economy millions of jobs, thousands of dollars in lost household income, and trillions erased from the nation's gross domestic product. "

But, the profit-centered, anti-environment Heritage foundation conspicuously omitted what the costs of inaction on the man-made acceleration of climate climate change will be.

I hate to point this out to you, Bertram but John Kerry himself has admitted that the US complying with the Paris Accords will only affect global warming in a minute way. Why? Because it allows the world's worst polluters to continue to pollute while we destroy our economy with more expensive energy sources. Why would anyone who TRULY cares about the environment sign onto a deal like that? You'd have to be an IDIOT! Oh, wait...we have Biden! My bad...
You ain't "my bad". You just ignorant because we need to be at the party to have a say, and we are one of the worst polluters, the continuing use of fossil fuel combined with environmental controls won't save money, and your health bill will
play an important part. Wake up. Oh, wait...we have Biden.
Oh, it's a "party"? Kind of like a party where we pay for all the booze...everyone else gets to drink it and then we have to clean up the mess afterwards? The Paris Accord is an awful agreement for the US and it's an awful agreement for anyone who truly cares about climate control! Why would any rational person agree to it?
Do you know what the fine language in the agreement is? We can't have a say from
the sidelines. You need to stop listening to the grifter Trump.
Oh, you think that there's something in the "fine language" of that agreement that forces China to stop polluting? Trot it out for me then, Bobob because I've read the agreement and I think you're full of shit!
It is not only the agreement, hotshot. It is also the other members who hopefully influence each other. If we are not a member, we have no opinion.
Would you like to take a shot at explaining why China...a nation that literally has money to loan us trillions doesn't have the where with all to reduce it's own emissions just as much as we do NOW? Why would THEY get a decade to continue to pollute before they have to think about reducing emissions?
We cannot influence any other country if we are not in the program. Trump wants only to line his and his friends' pockets and that is why he dropped out. He does not care about climate change and he sure as hell doesn't care about you. He opposed the emissions goals that the auto industry set and threatened them with executive actions if they did not drop the idea. They did not want to drop the idea. Why? Take a guess.
I have read a synopsis of the agreement that 196 countries signed and I believe we should be a part of it and it is NOT binding. It is a way for members to discuss and maybe do something about the problem....together.
Are you really this naive? You think that we've in some way "influenced" China with this deal? I'm quite sure we've made them crack up that the Obama Administration was crazy enough to sign it in the first place and now the Biden Administration doubled down on the stupid! As I asked before...why doesn't China agree to match our emissions tit for tat? Why is it that we can do it and they can't? You avoided answering that question like Superman avoids Kryptonite!

Kerry is part of the elite ruling class, Winger! He makes rules for the unwashed masses to follow but he will continue to live in mansions and fly on private jets. He's the guy who advocated for higher taxes on luxury items like boats in Massachusetts and then registered HIS boat in Rhode Island so he wouldn't have to pay that Massachusetts tax! Kerry, Pelosi, the Clintons...they're all the same. There are rules for them...and then there are the rules that all of the rest of us must follow! If you think those rules are the same then you're as naive as they come!
Don't forget to add Trump to your elite list.
Trump isn't the one telling me not to do the things that HE'S doing, Bobob! Kerry is! John Kerry is like one of the pigs of Orwell's Animal Farm! It's a classic "all animals are created equal...but some are more equal than others" thing! Kerry has the chutzpah to lecture others on how they should sacrifice for the good of the nation when he has never done that himself!

Forum List

Back