John Kerry's private jet emitted 166 METRIC TONS of carbon dioxide last year alone.

What is the regulation for emissions?

Kerry has never advocated ending air travel. Only reducing emissions
Kerry is part of the elite ruling class, Winger! He makes rules for the unwashed masses to follow but he will continue to live in mansions and fly on private jets. He's the guy who advocated for higher taxes on luxury items like boats in Massachusetts and then registered HIS boat in Delaware so he wouldn't have to pay that Massachusetts tax! Kerry, Pelosi, the Clintons...they're all the same. There are rules for them...and then there are the rules that all of the rest of us must follow! If you think those rules are the same then you're as naive as they come!
bullshit. When did the tax in Mass take effect? And so what if he went elsewhere as you could have done to offset ridiculous rules. Don't begrudge the wealthy their money.
We can laugh at them and disregard their protestations about fair taxes and paying more and pandering to wealth envy when they are raging hypocrites.
Kerry's little ploy to avoid paying taxes on HIS boat when he's telling others they need to pay more on THEIR boats simply illustrates how two faced he is! John Kerry isn't going to give up his private jets or mansions but he does expect you to take public transportation and pay more to heat your house and put gas in your car because you're not him!
Not a little ploy, but a poorly written lousy law. I believe that GW Bush put a 10% surtax on luxury yachts, and the boating industry took a huge dump in the U.S.
Another poorly drafted lousy law because buyers went abroad to purchase boats.
And why are you on Kerry's case, when you have sooo much Trump that deserves criticism on climate control because he opposes it for money reasons?
If our government were to outlaw abortions, where do you think women would go?
So stop acting stupid.
The surtax that was enacted when GW Bush was President has ZERO to do with the taxes that Kerry was avoiding by docking his boat in Rhode Island, Bobob! Kerry was ducking a one time 6.25 tax on luxury boats imposed by the State of Massachusetts and a yearly excise tax bill that would have been in the $70,000 range! Those taxes were not imposed by GW Bush...they were imposed by Democrats in Massachusetts!
Exactly! And when Bush put his surtax on large yachts, people also went elsewhere to buy yachts, which is to be expected. Don't you have anything to talk about except for something that has no teeth? And SO WHAT

Nothing he says or does or owns surprises anyone.

When he ran for President, he shot dead some birds that were peacefully flying in the air and minding their own business.

He did it because he wanted to prove what a big macho man he was.

You can't take a buffoon like Kerry seriously. What made him take James Taylor to France to sing "You got a friend" after Obama dissed them or to become a botox face? This boy's thinking is way off. He's an embarrassment to our country every time he speaks publically. He's your typical government addicted Democrat.

When he ran for President, he shot dead some birds that were peacefully flying in the air and minding their own business.

I am an animal lover and I don't like any of that stuff even though I can't find any evidence of Kerry doing that. I remember a photo of Trump's son walking around with a baby elephant's tail wrapped around his neck after he had shot it. I felt like strangling the prick.

I am an animal lover and I don't like any of that stuff even though I can't find any evidence of Kerry doing that. I remember a photo of Trump's son walking around with a baby elephant's tail wrapped around his neck after he had shot it. I felt like strangling the prick.

Hi.

I am a computer illiterate senior citizen (83).

So I cannot link.

Please find this article on the Web: Opinion Cooking His Own Goose New York Times

But you little people need to ride a bike.

And now Lurch says we only have 9 years left.

Coincidence?
Your vaccine quote of Feb 16 is bogus. Try to be accurate instead of cherry-picking.
Oh, and you are still flapping away in the breeze. Read a book

Coincidence?
Your vaccine quote of Feb 16 is bogus. Try to be accurate instead of cherry-picking.
Your vaccine quote of Feb 16 is bogus

My sig? Word for word from Veggie Joe's mouth. Sorry for your ignorance.

Coincidence?

No, not from Biden's mouth. Biden completed the remark by saying that there were
no vaccines in the refrigerator. Again, your vaccine quote of Feb 16 is bogus.

Fact Check: Were There No COVID Vaccines When Joe Biden ...

www.newsweek.com › ... › Fact Check

Claim: There Were No COVID Vaccines When Joe Biden Became President
Claimed by: Joe Biden
Fact check by Newsweek: False

Try reading the whole conversation and keep your remarks in context.

no one will top this post. might as well close the thread!

Euul9roXcAAcSrr

Coincidence?

No, not from Biden's mouth. Biden completed the remark by saying that there were

No, not from Biden's mouth. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Coincidence?

As usual, you are not accurate and are taking out of context again.

Coincidence?

As usual, you are not accurate and are taking out of context again.
Guess what, Sparky. I don't give a shit WTF you think about my sig.

But knowing it triggers you makes me chuckle.

Forum List

Back