John McCain is, was, and always will be a traitor to his country and the Republican Party

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Even at the moment of death, he proves to be a double-dealer and a backstabber.

His vote against ending Obamacare will always be remembered as the ultimate betrayal of the people who voted for him.

His vote against ending Obamacare will always be remembered as the ultimate betrayal of the people who voted for him.

A different tune before 2016, hey?

That was why the best Republicans had was McCain and Romney. All the others stayed away.

John McCain was a gentleman in shining armor in 2008, and that cost him the election with Obama.

That was why the best Republicans had was McCain and Romney. All the others stayed away.

John McCain was a gentleman in shining armor in 2008, and that cost him the election with Obama.
So, you're fact checking me? I'm flattered at your attention, which borders on obsession. Are you the ones reincarnating all my old threads tonight?

So, you're fact checking me? I'm flattered at your attention, which borders on obsession. Are you the ones reincarnating all my old threads tonight?
any traitor of the republican party deserves the medal of honor

I find that there are a lot of hypocrites on this forum.

If you know how to use the search function, it's not hard to see who is.

So I'm not allowed to change my mind about McCain?

Any way, he did do a "Gentleman Jim" act with Obama, refusing to expose Obama as the Communist/Muslim/illegal immigrant that he was.

So I'm not allowed to change my mind about McCain?

Any way, he did do a "Gentleman Jim" act with Obama, refusing to expose Obama as the Communist/Muslim/illegal immigrant that he was.

Seems a bit convenient that you through McCain was a great guy up until the point where he had a spat with Trump, then all of a sudden he becomes a traitor to the country and the Republican Party......

What changed? His military record? No. His politics? No. The only thing that changed is that Trump made some rude, nasty remarks about him.

The military record of McCain is that he did propaganda broadcasts for the Communists. I didn't know that before, now I do.

The military record of McCain is that he did propaganda broadcasts for the Communists. I didn't know that before, now I do.

Which means what?

That it wasn't convenient for you to know something?

What would you have done in a similar situation? Until you've been there, you can't criticize. He put his life on the line for some bullshit his government was doing. You're criticizing him when you really have no place.

Which means what?

What would you have done in a similar situation? Until you've been there, you can't criticize. He put his life on the line for some bullshit his government was doing. You're criticizing him when you really have no place.
I've never withstood torture, but I've been in the situation where I was the only conservative in a group of liberals and I kept my point of view against powerful peer pressure. Not saying the same, but I'm not weak-minded like John McCain.

Which means what?

I've never withstood torture, but I've been in the situation where I was the only conservative in a group of liberals and I kept my point of view against powerful peer pressure. Not saying the same, but I'm not weak-minded like John McCain.

No, totally not the same, in fact to bring that up in the context of McCain being tortured is just complete fucking bullshit.

Now, do you have an argument?

McCain a traitor to his country? But only after you decided you supported Trump? A little too much of a coincidence for me to say that this isn't just another one of the "Trump says something and all of a sudden you've flipped your views 180 degrees" that we see SO OFTEN.

You have elected a traitor to this county. Go to this link on this board scroll down to Oreo and watch some FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to obstruction of justice on National T.V.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

Then if that peaks your interest, read a book. John McCain knows that Trump is a traitor. As far as Obamacare, it was Republicans after campaigning for the last seven years that they would repeal & replace Obamacare, that couldn't come up with a bill to do that. In fact, John Boehner stated all the repeal & replace rhetoric was nothing more than widly optimistic happy talk for the campaign season. Citing Republicans NEVER agree on health care.
Boehner: Republicans won't repeal and replace Obamacare
51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Trump back stabbed Sarah Palin, saying he regrets choosing her as VP candidate. That's inexcusable treachery.

No, you don't.
Report: John McCain Made Communist Propaganda Recording Broadcast in 1969 - The Post & Email

Great source! [/sarcasm]

Where is the tape recording? Transcript?

All I see is bullshit, which is exactly what you should have seen.

It doesn't actually matter whether McCain did or did not do this.

The reality is this person managed to get through the whole of McCain's candidacy for the Presidency without finding out this information.

It wasn't until Trump started to attack McCain that this person found out this information, whether true or false.

TruNews with Rick Wiles, Real News, Latest News, Christian News

Here's a recording of it, about 17:40 minutes in.

It could be fake, it could be real.

The reality is, if he said this, then someone forced him to do so.

Forum List

Back