Join The Boycott Of Twitter

Democracy hasn't existed in this country for years. If you think you have any say in what goes on in this country you're fucking nuts.
“Democracy” doesn’t guarantee you “a say in what goes on in this country.” Nor does our Republican system of government. It only gives you the possibility to vote now and then, to speak up freely in a democratic culture that respects your right to conscience and expression. If you abuse your rights and physically attack our Republican institutions, attack a legally certified election process on behalf of a madmen would-be dictator, if you actually try to overthrow Congress, then you should go to jail.

You live in a democracy where corporations and big money are also “free” to exercise broad rights.

You have a Republic. Too bad so many of you won’t defend it. Even want to destroy it.

Democracy hasn't existed in this country for years. If you think you have any say in what goes on in this country you're fucking nuts.
“Democracy” doesn’t guarantee you “a say in what goes on in this country.” Nor does our Republican system of government. It only gives you the possibility to vote now and then, to speak up freely in a democratic culture that respects your right to conscience and expression. If you abuse your rights and physically attack our Republican institutions, attack a legally certified election process on behalf of a madmen would-be dictator, if you actually try to overthrow Congress, then you should go to jail.

You live in a democracy where corporations and big money are also “free” to exercise broad rights.

You have a Republic. Too bad so many of you won’t defend it. Even want to destroy it.
The only Democracy we have in this country is our right vote.....and now the Democrats have removed that completely.
We have been a Republic.....and I was gonna say always will be.....but that no-longer is gonna happen.
Congress and our new WH will not represent the people of this nation.
They will only represent their own interests.

Big Tech is founding the Corrupt Klanocrat Party to protect their monopoly
The fanaticism of ideological crackpots cannot be allowed to divert attention from the attack by a mob of goons upon the Capitol and the disgruntled degenerate who incited it.

Whether Loser is deprived of his tantrum toy is hardly of concern as the same goons are threatening America's peaceful transfer of power on January 20.
misinformation

The only Democracy we have in this country is our right vote.....and now the Democrats have removed that completely.
Wrong. A record number of Americans just voted, and a disgruntled personality cult doesn't like the results that were certified by Republican and Democratic officeholders across the land, verified in multiple recounts and audits, dozens of challenges being dismissed by judges at every level up to and including Trump appointees on the Supreme Court.

Might a mob of insurrectionist goons, incited by a demagogue, deprive Americans of that right to self-governance?

We have seen them try.

Wrong. A record number of Americans just voted, and a disgruntled personality cult doesn't like the results that were certified by Republican and Democratic officeholders across the land, verified in multiple recounts and audits, dozens of challenges being dismissed by judges at every level up to and including Trump appointees on the Supreme Court.

Might a mob of insurrectionist goons, incited by a demagogue, deprive Americans of that right to self-governance?

We have seen them try.
I don't think all of those who voted were actually Americans......but if it makes you feel better to think it was....feel free, Newbie.

I rarely, if ever, post on social media. Of course, Twitter did do the right thing and ban the seditionist in chief. Trump wants to see the Country burn so why give the arsonist a platform.

If Trump wants to say something he can start an account at USMB.
You understand that USMB is Social Media... right?

I keep my Twitter account open for now because i'm going to follow my friend at Parler so i looking for all the name on twitter that i what to follow after i just registrer on Parler.

I don't think all of those who voted were actually Americans.
You can pretend that the 81,009,468 who cast their votes against the Loser, entirely consistent with his relentless disapproval throughout four years in survey after survey, were all citizens of Kenya of that is what you need to do, just as you can fancy his goons who trashed the Capitol are all admirable individuals to a man.

misinformation
One 74-year-old disgruntled office seeker had social media privileges on one app revoked because he repeatedly violated the stated policies that prohibit incitements to violence.

Nothing prohibits the Cry Baby Loser from sniveling whining, bitching and moaning in numerous other venues.
Actually the Big Tech Neo Nazis are trying to deplatform Parler.
Stand up to to the Censorship Nazis, don't defend them.

The crackpots of the fringe spew their paranoid ravings to promote their ideological extremism without providing any credible evidence for their nonsense.

I respect any responsible media platform that refuses to aid and abet a whiny loser that foments violence against our government.

Sorry, the president didn't incite the mob.
You realize the mob went directly from his rally to riot at the Capitol, right?

I mean, how much more could you demonstrate cause and effect?
Uh....most of the people stayed at the rally.
It was alot of people. Over 100,000

Some of the people moved up to the Capital.
When the Capital Police started waving people into the Capital Building....people started going thru the doors.
I saw an area where they were peacebly walking thru that was roped off.
I saw people filing thru just looking at the sights.
5ff64511b70f6.image.jpg

Then all of the sudden a bunch of riot cops showed up and started shoving people.
That's when shit got real.
However.....all of the selfies I saw people take showed no large mass of people.
I count maybe 10-20 meatheads....no more.
RLY4SZXHW5I2FJPPDSAPHNMLQA.jpg

I don't blame you tho. You're not the first idiot to fall for communist propaganda.

Last edited:
... Then all of the sudden a bunch of riot cops showed up and started shoving people.
That's when shit got real....
Your desperate attempts to minimize the reality of Trump-incited goons attacking and trashing the Capitol, injuring and killing those charged with defending our seat of democracy, is quite remarkable, as is your pathetic attempt to blame law enforcement.

The same Trump goons are threatening America's peaceful transfer of power on January 20.

The crackpots of the fringe spew their paranoid ravings to promote their ideological extremism without providing any credible evidence for their nonsense.

I respect any responsible media platform that refuses to aid and abet a whiny loser that foments violence against our government.
misinformation

... Then all of the sudden a bunch of riot cops showed up and started shoving people.
Your desperate attempts to minimize the reality of Trump-incited goons attacking and trashing the Capitol, injuring and killing those charged with defending our seat of democracy, is quite remarkable, as is your pathetic attempt to blame law enforcement.

The same Trump goons are threatening America's peaceful transfer of power on January 20.
To you leftists....free speech is a threat.

Yes there was a few rioters....but the protest was mostly peaceful.

To you leftist....free speech is a threat.

So you support the deliberate use of lies to incite a riot that killed 5 people.

Funny how Trumpettes claim the right for businesses to not serve gays & blacks but no right to choose what to said on their privately owned social media accounts.

Forum List

Back