Join The Boycott Of Twitter

... Then all of the sudden a bunch of riot cops showed up and started shoving people.
That's when shit got real....
Your desperate attempts to minimize the reality of Trump-incited goons attacking and trashing the Capitol, injuring and killing those charged with defending our seat of democracy, is quite remarkable, as is your pathetic attempt to blame law enforcement.

The same Trump goons are threatening America's peaceful transfer of power on January 20.
To you leftist....free speech is a threat.

So you support the deliberate use of lies to incite a riot that killed 5 people.

Funny how Trumpettes claim the right for businesses to not serve gays & blacks but no right to choose what to said on their privately owned social media accounts.

No.
I don't support using lies to incite a riot.
Sort of the way Democrats used lies about Michael Brown to incite violence....or Trayvon Martin.
Also all of the lies about Charlottesville the left used to attack Trump and cause hatred against him.
Or how about all of the lies about Russian Collusion people used.
I don't agree with such action.

Some of the people moved up to the Capital.
When the Capital Police started waving people into the Capital Building....people started going thru the doors.
You know there’s video of Trump’s rioters overrunning Capitol police who had to retreat, right?

When the Capital Police started waving people into the Capital Building....people started going thru the doors.
You know there’s video of Trump’s rioters overrunning Capitol police who had to retreat, right?
I saw it. One cop by himself running up the stairs.
Who let them in the building in the first place?
Who took the videos of it?
Ever think this was a set up?
Of course not.

You support one while condemning the other.
You are lying or mistaken. If not, provide evidence.

Meanwhile, law enforcement is apprehending the Trump goons who were too stupid to hide their identities during their insurrection:

Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 10.26.33 AM.png

Last edited:
You support one while condemning the other.
You are lying or mistaken. If not, provide evidence.

Meanwhile, law enforcement is apprehending the Trump goons who were too stupid to hide their identities during their insurrection:

LMAO!!!!!

I have news for you.
They identified this guy as a BLM protester.

Here he is last year at a BLM protest.

adam-christian-johnson.jpg

Note the backpack on the other guy. ANTIFA wears that to carry their urine bottles spray paint and stuff.

Last edited:
I'm not alone.
Thousands are doing the same as we speak.
The Loser's crackpots hellbent upon overthrowing democracy aren't through, by any means:

Twitter’s extraordinary action against President Trump Friday night was driven both by the deadly rampage of his supporters in Washington and what the company said was a looming “secondary attack” on the U.S. Capitol and state government facilities next weekend — a finding that tracks with the open threats of violence independent researchers have also found across the Web.
Calls for widespread protests on the days leading up to the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden have been rampant online for weeks. These demonstrations are scheduled to culminate with what organizers have dubbed a “Million Militia March” on January 20 itself, as Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala D. Harris are to be sworn in on the same Capitol grounds that rioters overran on Wednesday.
“Plans for future armed protests have already begun proliferating on and off-Twitter, including a proposed secondary attack on the US Capitol and state capitol buildings on January 17, 2021,” Twitter’s announcement said Friday night, noting two recent Trump tweets it said were “likely to inspire others to replicate the violent acts that took place on January 6, 2021.”...

I'm not alone.
Thousands are doing the same as we speak.
The Loser's crackpots hellbent upon overthrowing democracy aren't through, by any means:

Twitter’s extraordinary action against President Trump Friday night was driven both by the deadly rampage of his supporters in Washington and what the company said was a looming “secondary attack” on the U.S. Capitol and state government facilities next weekend — a finding that tracks with the open threats of violence independent researchers have also found across the Web.
Calls for widespread protests on the days leading up to the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden have been rampant online for weeks. These demonstrations are scheduled to culminate with what organizers have dubbed a “Million Militia March” on January 20 itself, as Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala D. Harris are to be sworn in on the same Capitol grounds that rioters overran on Wednesday.
“Plans for future armed protests have already begun proliferating on and off-Twitter, including a proposed secondary attack on the US Capitol and state capitol buildings on January 17, 2021,” Twitter’s announcement said Friday night, noting two recent Trump tweets it said were “likely to inspire others to replicate the violent acts that took place on January 6, 2021.”...
Thanks for the comments, comrade.

Of course not.

You're not really looking, probably don't want to see the truth.

They identified this guy as a BLM protester.
Your Trumpy propaganda media feeds you this shit, and you appear ravenous.
No, the infamous Capitol podium thief was not a BLM activist
The man in question is actually a pro-Trump, anti-BLM activist from Florida.

Supporters of Trump are continuing to shift the blame for Wednesday’s unrest in the nation’s capital by suggesting that the chaos was actually caused by left-wing protesters...

... Johnson, a diehard President Trump supporter...

Johnson’s social media accounts, which have since been taken down or deleted, included posts saying he was headed to Washington, DC, ahead of the riots, as well as disparaging comments about the Black Lives Matter movement and law enforcement...

Last edited:
Of course not.

I've seen it all.....and none of this can be blamed on Trump you lying motherfucker.

I'm not gonna wait for Twitter to close my account.
A few minutes ago I deactivated my account.
They're removing the only reasons I used that POS site in the first place.

View attachment 439987

View attachment 439988

View attachment 440003
Thank you. The fewer assholes on Twitter the better.
Yep....you snowflakes can now all talk with each other without anyone upsetting your feelings.
And they can offend each other and cancel each other too. They will just turn each other with no conservatives there. They are mindless morons.

Of course not.

I've seen it all.....and none of this can be blamed on Trump you lying motherfucker.
Seems like you weren’t exactly willing to admit the riot and violence before because you claimed that it was just a dude running up some stairs.

You are blinded by your love for this man. He can do no wrong.

Forum List

Back