Jolly R FLA wins special election

Why is it this election didn't match the polling?

because the right in that state cheats in elections

Just like the left cheats in elections in other states, right? I'm so sick of idiots crying about voter fraud that doesn't exist. We have idiots on both sides claiming that voter fraud is determining the outcome of all these elections. Seriously? If it was true, on either side, then it would be provable, and people would be going to prison. Quacks to the right of me, and quacks to the left, about the only thing this forum is good for is a good laugh.

the SCOTUS didn't agree with you.

you see there is a HUGE court record to prove the Rs cheat,

there is NO LIKE RECORD in the dem party and your just lying

why did the courts have to FORCE the republican party to STOP using the floridas central file?

do you just PRETEND court records mean nothing to protect your cheating party?

If the republican party has not cheated in elections for decades why did your right wing leaning SCOTUS NOT save them last year in their scotus case?

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree

January 14, 2013|By David G. Savage

The Supreme Court refused to lift a consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its fight against voter fraud.

The Supreme Court refused to lift a consent decree that bars the Republican… (Caroyln Kaster / Associated…)

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

The justices without comment turned down an appeal from RNC lawyers who said the decree has become “antiquated” and is “increasingly used as political weapon” by Democrats during national campaigns.

why did they turn you down and NOT save you from further PUNISHMENT for your cheating?

Just like the left cheats in elections in other states, right? I'm so sick of idiots crying about voter fraud that doesn't exist. We have idiots on both sides claiming that voter fraud is determining the outcome of all these elections. Seriously? If it was true, on either side, then it would be provable, and people would be going to prison. Quacks to the right of me, and quacks to the left, about the only thing this forum is good for is a good laugh.

You're delusional.

If the republican party has not cheated in elections for decades why did your right wing leaning SCOTUS NOT save them last year in their scotus case?

Hey stupid; I'm a former Republican turned Democrat as of four years ago. I just do not blindly follow all party indoctrination like most of you zombies.

Maryland candidate with Pinellas ties is the new face of the voter fraud debate | Tampa Bay Times Wendy W. Rosen, whose primary residence is in Maryland, was a Democratic congressional candidate in that state until her party forced her to resign Monday, saying she had illegally voted in Maryland and Florida.Rosen, 57, cast votes in both states during the 2006 general election and the 2008 presidential primaries, the Maryland Democratic Party announced. After receiving a tip, the party verified Rosen's record through elections authorities.

You're delusional.

So you deny the massive court records?

Maryland candidate with Pinellas ties is the new face of the voter fraud debate | Tampa Bay Times Wendy W. Rosen, whose primary residence is in Maryland, was a Democratic congressional candidate in that state until her party forced her to resign Monday, saying she had illegally voted in Maryland and Florida.Rosen, 57, cast votes in both states during the 2006 general election and the 2008 presidential primaries, the Maryland Democratic Party announced. After receiving a tip, the party verified Rosen's record through elections authorities.

how does that compare with the decades of court documents showing the republican party cheating right from the top?

It doesn't fool

Hey stupid; I'm a former Republican turned Democrat as of four years ago. I just do not blindly follow all party indoctrination like most of you zombies.

When the republicans slowly done bat shit insane I got the heck out. Common sense as they use to stand for and cut, slash and fuck was my line to get out.:eusa_silenced:

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

right from the top of the party under REAGAN.

Reagan cheated to win election

When the republicans slowly done bat shit insane I got the heck out. Common sense as they use to stand for and cut, slash and fuck was my line to get out.:eusa_silenced:

then its time you accept the cold hard FACTS that they cheat the American people out of democracy for power

the thing is; the article left-wing idiot "rightwinger" keeps citing over and over doesnt come to the conclusion he is insisting it does

"rightwinger" is a self-delusional idiot who makes a fool of himself here every day all day

right from the VERY top of your party you cheat.

You can produce no such record of dem cheating.

your a traitor to this country if you refuse this cold hard court documented PROOF

Forum List

Back