Jolly R FLA wins special election

Personally I don't want any side to be able to commit voter fraud.

There is something seriously wrong with democrats. They lie, then believe their lies, and act on them.

and yet you deny the right has a long long court documented history of cheating people of color out of their vote so they can win elections illegally.

Coming from you, well.....uhh.....yes!

dear idiot the court records were not made by me

ooops; i meant truthmatters is the idiot that keeps citing an article and claimin it means something totally different

i got my LWNJs mixed up. both truthmatters and right-winger are morons that lie to themselves

please tell us how its means something different?

they have been punished for decades and cant get out ot the consent decree that forces them to act in a certain way.

PROVE your claim with facts not childish insults you yanked out of your fat ass

and yet you deny the right has a long long court documented history of cheating people of color out of their vote so they can win elections illegally.

You lie to yourself.

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-25/news/mn-7435_1_republican-national-committee

this is not anything but fact.

the right cant even determine what a fact is anymore.

they are mindless baaaing sheep

Quit giving people the "choice" between smallpox and bubonic plague.

Well then. Don't vote. I'm not going to make you.

But when we hear of people wanting to "throw them all out" just what choice are we giving them at that point? Just what kind of citizens are we if we sit home not attempting to change the direction this country is taking? You either have a choice to continue the status quo by A) voting for the same candidate, B) staying home and not voting at all.

It's like a doctor sitting there with a patient on the operating table with a cancerous tumor. Either he overcomes his inane fear of killing the patient in hopes of saving his life and trusts his abilities while doing his duty, or he lets the patient die.

Voters are a critical part of this republic. If you're going to sit at home and not vote for anybody, then frankly, you're just as bad as either potential candidate. Furthermore, I was taught, if you don't vote you can't complain.
If I am a critical part of the republic, I sure am not treated like it by democrats or republicans. Especially the latter, who seem to believe that my vote is owed to them.

If your party cannot give me a candidate that is a clear and unambiguous choice from the democrats, which they have not done since at least Reagan (and that is even a big stretch), then you have no right to blame me for your crap candidates.

You don't owe your vote to anyone.

But it is your civic duty. I am voting for a single, SINGLE, Republican this year for Senator, not because he's Republican, but because he was endorsed by a Libertarian named Ron Paul. He's as close to a libertarian in my state as you can get. Yes, my party isn't Republican. I revoked my GOP registration last year. I am a Libertarian, so let's try to remember that. I've decided to go for a straight third party ticket this year, for the same reasons you just mentioned.

The thought of staying home has crossed my mind, but then I thought, "why not vote anyway?" I kept thinking, "what good is my voice if I don't use it? My vote is my voice. What good am I to my country if I don't at least speak out against the two party nonsense going on in Washington?"

Thus why I am voting straight third party/Libertarian this year. I see voting as a way to speak out, to make my voice heard.

I've heard it said, by Benjamin Franklin:

"Silence is not always a sign of wisdom, but babbling is ever a mark of folly."

In this case, silence would be staying home and stifling yourself. Babbling would be continually voting for the same party or same candidate over and over again, making your voice insignificant in the grand scheme.

Then there's this quote by Alexander Hamilton:
"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."

Or David Icke:

"Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground."

One small voice can lead to a movement, Helena. But if we sit down and remain unheard, letting the lack of a choice stifle our voices, we have become useless and afraid.

Last edited:
dear idiot the court records were not made by me

ooops; i meant truthmatters is the idiot that keeps citing an article and claimin it means something totally different

i got my LWNJs mixed up. both truthmatters and right-winger are morons that lie to themselves

they have been punished for decades and cant get out ot the consent decree that forces them to act in a certain way.

==================================================

complete idiot; the proof you're an idiot and a liar is RIGHT HERE IN THE FIRST PARAGRAPH AND SENTENCE OF THE VERY ARTICLE YOU ARE POSTING THE LINK TO:

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

WHERE does it say above that Republicans were the ones cheating; which is the claim you are making; and that the ruling is somehow "proof" that republicans cheat?

you're turn moron

and the demographics in this country show you will be fringe in no time.

The right is done in this country.

PS....its your idiot ideas.

people hate them

For their part, lawyers for the Democratic National Committee had argued that recent campaigns show the “consent degree remains necessary today.”

The court’s action is a victory for the DNC, and it comes after an election year in which the two parties regularly exchanged charges over “voter fraud” and “voter intimidation.” But most of the recent battles have been fought on the state level, and it is not clear whether the long-standing consent decree has had much impact.

The case began in 1981 when the RNC created a “national ballot security task force” that, among other things, undertook mailing campaigns targeted at black and Latino neighborhoods in New Jersey. If mailers were returned undelivered, party activists put those voters on a list to be challenged if they showed up to cast a ballot. In addition, the party was alleged to have hired off-duty law enforcement officers to “patrol” minority neighborhoods on election day.

The DNC sued the RNC in federal court, alleging its activities violated the Voting Rights Act and were intended to suppress voting among minorities. Rather than fight the charges in a trial, the RNC agreed to a consent decree promising to “refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities … directed toward [election] districts that have a substantial proportion of racial or ethnic minority populations.”

The consent decree has remained in effect, and DNC lawyers say they have gone to court in states such as Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana and Pennsylvania to challenge Republican activities that appear to target mostly black precincts. Both sides agree, however, that the consent decree does not forbid “normal poll watching” by Republican officials.

The RNC has tried repeatedly to have the consent decree lifted, contending it interferes with its efforts to combat voter fraud. But a federal judge in New Jersey in 2009 ruled that it should remain in effect, and the U.S. Court of Appeals agreed last year.

In appealing to the Supreme Court, the RNC’s lawyers cited past decisions by the justices that ended long-standing court orders involving school desegregation and prison overcrowding. But the justices with no dissent dismissed the appeal in the case of RNC vs. DNC.
==============================================================

here is the rest of the article. where does it say any Republican individual or organization prevented even one person from voting/ or cheated in any way? who exactly couldnt vote because of what Repubs wanted to do?

complete idiot; the proof you're an idiot and a liar is RIGHT HERE IN THE FIRST PARAGRAPH AND SENTENCE OF THE VERY ARTICLE YOU ARE POSTING THE LINK TO:

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

WHERE does it say above that Republicans were the ones cheating; which is the claim you are making; and that the ruling is somehow "proof" that republicans cheat?

you're turn moron

in all the CASES that have been brought against them for these actions over decades of elections.

You see they keep LOSING cases where they get caught cheating voters.

THAT is why the courts right up to the SCOTUS refuse to let them out of it.

why are you pretending the courts have not been finding them guilty in all these cases?

people hate them

complete idiot; you're assuming they will always vote for one party

people hate them

People like the safety net and even most on the right would hate it if they ever got their way.

People and even more so young people like SCIENCE! Have fun losing!

Yeah, some of their platform are sure losers! The grench would win easier!

you're turn moron

in all the CASES that have been brought against them for these actions over decades of elections.

You see they keep LOSING cases where they get caught cheating voters.

THAT is why the courts right up to the SCOTUS refuse to let them out of it.

why are you pretending the courts have not been finding them guilty in all these cases?

so you have nothing?

i'll ask again; WHO didnt get to vote?

Bull, and you know it. Explain to me how "people of color" as you put it, are any less capable of being responsible enough to get a picture id?
Why do you belittle others that way, truthmatters? Or could it possibly be you use them to continue your game of having votes by illegals, the dead, double voting, etc.by stating they are inept.

Forum List

Back