Jolly R FLA wins special election

I realize that this is good news for the Republicans and a take over of the Congress. The only reason this is happening, in my opinion, is because it is the cycle. We cycle between who is running the government. When Republicans bragged about Democrats not winning elections I wondered what would be said when the Democrats were saying the same exact things. We have seen that. The really pathetic thing is that we are merely changing the party of those in control, it is like we are going to expect the government to start running well, ain't gonna happen. It will be more of the same old same old. BUT, with that said, this is the best we the voter can do, term limits through the ballot box. WE, both sides, have to do this sort of a cleansing of the government. If we don't we have the Harry Reids and the Mitch McConnels think they are kings deserving of staying in power. Arrogant SOBs that think we are their subjects, meanwhile they are stealing our eyes out.

SEND A MESSAGE, even if you like your representative. If they have been there more then two terms vote their asses out. It is the only hope.

elections have come down to this. there is a group voting left no matter what. there is a group voting right no matter what. there votes are set in stone. then you have the swing vote. this group can be swayed either way depending on promises made or performance on those promises. the fact that this swing vote is swinging back and forth so easily from side to side says one thing - neither side is getting the job done. and that is the sad state of our government, neither side is getting the job done. it doesn't matter who is in there. and elections are coming down to voting, not for who is the best man, but who is the lesser evil.

we have to change this. i don't know the answer, but i do know the status quo puts us further in the hole every year. We have to stop fighting each other, unify and fight our government together to bring it back bipatisan functioning unit working for the people instead of trying to control the people

We the People need to vote out the Progressives- political elite- established politicians in both parties.

we do. these guys no longer work for us. they have legislated themselves to be kings. legislated themselves golden retirement packages, sell out to the highest bidder and legislated that it is legal for them to do so

democracy is about everyone getting a vote.

the dems just have to get more people to vote to win.

Your party has to cheat people out of that right to win

That is where your party cheats, they get everyone to vote,that includes the people that are not citizens and no rules so that they can vote more than once and some in fact many times..

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree

January 14, 2013|By David G. Savage

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

The justices without comment turned down an appeal from RNC lawyers who said the decree has become “antiquated” and is “increasingly used as political weapon” by Democrats during national campaigns.

this is in this countries court records.

It proves my point.

you proved nothing

supreme court denies rnc bid to end voter fraud consent decree

january 14, 2013|by david g. Savage

washington — the supreme court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the republican national committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

The justices without comment turned down an appeal from rnc lawyers who said the decree has become “antiquated” and is “increasingly used as political weapon” by democrats during national campaigns.

This is in this countries court records.

It proves my point.

You proved nothing

tl:dr

see why the republican party is dying?

they can not even determine what a FACT is anymore

the SCOTUS agreed with me.

why didn't they help your cheating assed party if its not true?

lol you asinine loser

the repub party WILL pick up seats this fall

they picked up one last night

after being outspent 4 to 1

because they don't want to open the case so that the voters are reminded of how badly your party cheats

elections have come down to this. there is a group voting left no matter what. there is a group voting right no matter what. there votes are set in stone. then you have the swing vote. this group can be swayed either way depending on promises made or performance on those promises. the fact that this swing vote is swinging back and forth so easily from side to side says one thing - neither side is getting the job done. and that is the sad state of our government, neither side is getting the job done. it doesn't matter who is in there. and elections are coming down to voting, not for who is the best man, but who is the lesser evil.

we have to change this. i don't know the answer, but i do know the status quo puts us further in the hole every year. We have to stop fighting each other, unify and fight our government together to bring it back bipatisan functioning unit working for the people instead of trying to control the people

We the People need to vote out the Progressives- political elite- established politicians in both parties.

we do. these guys no longer work for us. they have legislated themselves to be kings. legislated themselves golden retirement packages, sell out to the highest bidder and legislated that it is legal for them to do so

Too many are still voting for the kings, like McCain,Boehner Pelosi, Boxer, Reid.
Hopefully McConnell will lose in November.

Too many are still voting for the kings, like McCain,Boehner Pelosi, Boxer, Reid.
Hopefully McConnell will lose in November.

all of those should be gone

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!1
mommy mommy i'm losing and the mean ol repubs are winning!

We can't get too excited. This is only the beginning. Booting the Communist assholes won't be easy. It's gonna be a long tough process. But i am optimistic. The People have had enough.

Why is it this election didn't match the polling?

because the right in that state cheats in elections

Just like the left cheats in elections in other states, right? I'm so sick of idiots crying about voter fraud that doesn't exist. We have idiots on both sides claiming that voter fraud is determining the outcome of all these elections. Seriously? If it was true, on either side, then it would be provable, and people would be going to prison. Quacks to the right of me, and quacks to the left, about the only thing this forum is good for is a good laugh.

you got that right and the biggest Quack of them all is posting here right now.....

Forum List

Back