Jolly R FLA wins special election

Why is it this election didn't match the polling?

because the right in that state cheats in elections

Just like the left cheats in elections in other states, right? I'm so sick of idiots crying about voter fraud that doesn't exist. We have idiots on both sides claiming that voter fraud is determining the outcome of all these elections. Seriously? If it was true, on either side, then it would be provable, and people would be going to prison. Quacks to the right of me, and quacks to the left, about the only thing this forum is good for is a good laugh.

you got that right and the biggest Quack of them all is posting here right now.....

do you deny the USA courts right up to the SCOTUS?

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree

January 14, 2013|By David G. Savage

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

The justices without comment turned down an appeal from RNC lawyers who said the decree has become “antiquated” and is “increasingly used as political weapon” by Democrats during national campaigns.

supreme court denies rnc bid to end voter fraud consent decree

january 14, 2013|by david g. Savage

washington — the supreme court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the republican national committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

The justices without comment turned down an appeal from rnc lawyers who said the decree has become “antiquated” and is “increasingly used as political weapon” by democrats during national campaigns.

tl:dr

The Supreme Court refused to lift a consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its fight against voter fraud.

The Supreme Court refused to lift a consent decree that bars the Republican… (Caroyln Kaster / Associated…)

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

The justices without comment turned down an appeal from RNC lawyers who said the decree has become “antiquated” and is “increasingly used as political weapon” by Democrats during national campaigns.

The Supreme Court refused to lift a consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its fight against voter fraud.

The Supreme Court refused to lift a consent decree that bars the Republican… (Caroyln Kaster / Associated…)

gee you cant read dates?

why do y9ou defend the lies of the right?

because your a liar

I gave you court documents right up to the SCOTUS that prove your party has to be WATCHED so they don't CHEAT voters and destroy democracy to win.

You claim its some kind of reward for the right

you know Truth your a fucking jerk.....there was a thread here about Voter ID where the Righties were saying its needed to prevent voter Fraud.....the Lefties in the thread were saying Voter fraud is pretty rare and they had links backing them up....and here you are saying Republicans do it in every election.....finish your fucking Vodka and pass out so we dont have to see your fucking stupid Repetitious posts.....

go get your statistics on how many individual voters are caught voting when they should not?

That is the kind of vote fraud ID laws will prevent.

it statistically nonexistent.

Even a five year Bush study couldn't find any worth doing anything about.

that is NOT how your party cheats

all the cases show your party cheats by KEEPING legal American voters from voting to win elections illegally

and just lying about me makes you a fucking tooll

i bet more than 90% of the posters on this board think you are a fucking dipshit of the first degree and that includes a lot of your Lefty "friends".....you only post just to pad your fucking post count....why?....who the fuck knows.....

Just like the left cheats in elections in other states, right? I'm so sick of idiots crying about voter fraud that doesn't exist. We have idiots on both sides claiming that voter fraud is determining the outcome of all these elections. Seriously? If it was true, on either side, then it would be provable, and people would be going to prison. Quacks to the right of me, and quacks to the left, about the only thing this forum is good for is a good laugh.

you got that right and the biggest Quack of them all is posting here right now.....

do you deny the USA courts right up to the SCOTUS?

so you admit you are the biggest Quack here?....

Forum List

Back