Jolly R FLA wins special election

There is NO facts they will not just lie about to win elections.

they are the enemy of the USA and democracy

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree

January 14, 2013|By David G. Savage

The Supreme Court refused to lift a consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its fight against voter fraud.

The Supreme Court refused to lift a consent decree that bars the Republican… (Caroyln Kaster / Associated…)

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

The justices without comment turned down an appeal from RNC lawyers who said the decree has become “antiquated” and is “increasingly used as political weapon” by Democrats during national campaigns.

that is FACT

denying it is fact means your a traitor to this country and democracy

and there you have it.

they refuse the USA court system

You don't even understand what you are arguing about.

When the Court ruled that Dems can get information from the other party, in so many days before an election, the Dems can then change their political tactics.
That's your party who is cheating through the partisan Judges.

I realize that this is good news for the Republicans and a take over of the Congress. The only reason this is happening, in my opinion, is because it is the cycle. We cycle between who is running the government. When Republicans bragged about Democrats not winning elections I wondered what would be said when the Democrats were saying the same exact things. We have seen that. The really pathetic thing is that we are merely changing the party of those in control, it is like we are going to expect the government to start running well, ain't gonna happen. It will be more of the same old same old. BUT, with that said, this is the best we the voter can do, term limits through the ballot box. WE, both sides, have to do this sort of a cleansing of the government. If we don't we have the Harry Reids and the Mitch McConnels think they are kings deserving of staying in power. Arrogant SOBs that think we are their subjects, meanwhile they are stealing our eyes out.

SEND A MESSAGE, even if you like your representative. If they have been there more then two terms vote their asses out. It is the only hope.

elections have come down to this. there is a group voting left no matter what. there is a group voting right no matter what. there votes are set in stone. then you have the swing vote. this group can be swayed either way depending on promises made or performance on those promises. the fact that this swing vote is swinging back and forth so easily from side to side says one thing - neither side is getting the job done. and that is the sad state of our government, neither side is getting the job done. it doesn't matter who is in there. and elections are coming down to voting, not for who is the best man, but who is the lesser evil.

we have to change this. i don't know the answer, but i do know the status quo puts us further in the hole every year. We have to stop fighting each other, unify and fight our government together to bring it back bipatisan functioning unit working for the people instead of trying to control the people

The Supreme Court refused to lift a consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its fight against voter fraud.

The Supreme Court refused to lift a consent decree that bars the Republican… (Caroyln Kaster / Associated…)

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

The justices without comment turned down an appeal from RNC lawyers who said the decree has become “antiquated” and is “increasingly used as political weapon” by Democrats during national campaigns.

Dem's are using it as a political weapon, that's cheating by the Dem's TM.
What part of both parties cheat are you refusing to not get?
Your precious little Dem's are just as corrupt as the Repubs.

The republican party has worked for decades to KEEP people from voting so they can steal the peoples power.

that is against EVERYTHING this country stands for

democracy is about everyone getting a vote.

the dems just have to get more people to vote to win.

Your party has to cheat people out of that right to win

I realize that this is good news for the Republicans and a take over of the Congress. The only reason this is happening, in my opinion, is because it is the cycle. We cycle between who is running the government. When Republicans bragged about Democrats not winning elections I wondered what would be said when the Democrats were saying the same exact things. We have seen that. The really pathetic thing is that we are merely changing the party of those in control, it is like we are going to expect the government to start running well, ain't gonna happen. It will be more of the same old same old. BUT, with that said, this is the best we the voter can do, term limits through the ballot box. WE, both sides, have to do this sort of a cleansing of the government. If we don't we have the Harry Reids and the Mitch McConnels think they are kings deserving of staying in power. Arrogant SOBs that think we are their subjects, meanwhile they are stealing our eyes out.

SEND A MESSAGE, even if you like your representative. If they have been there more then two terms vote their asses out. It is the only hope.

elections have come down to this. there is a group voting left no matter what. there is a group voting right no matter what. there votes are set in stone. then you have the swing vote. this group can be swayed either way depending on promises made or performance on those promises. the fact that this swing vote is swinging back and forth so easily from side to side says one thing - neither side is getting the job done. and that is the sad state of our government, neither side is getting the job done. it doesn't matter who is in there. and elections are coming down to voting, not for who is the best man, but who is the lesser evil.

we have to change this. i don't know the answer, but i do know the status quo puts us further in the hole every year. We have to stop fighting each other, unify and fight our government together to bring it back bipatisan functioning unit working for the people instead of trying to control the people

We the People need to vote out the Progressives- political elite- established politicians in both parties.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mommy mommy i'm a spoon-fed left-wng loser who cant stop copying and pasting!

Forum List

Back