Jon Gruden Fired As Raiders Head Coach.

One of the benefits of episodes like the one with Gruden it is brings out all the racist pricks so those new to the forum will know who they are

The sad part is, only one side will be called out for it. The other side's racist, mysogynistic, bigoted, homophobic, and all of their other isms will be ignored.

What a shame the left can't practice what they preach.

I think he is a pussy for apologizing.
He could be sincere and contrite, or he could still seethe with hatred for the folks he maligned and be unwilling to admit it. Who can say?

Either way, his ugly sentiments made him unemployable in a position where public opinion and profit are so closely related.

The other side's racist, mysogynistic, bigoted, homophobic, and all of their other isms will be ignored.
You can still cling to your diversionary fantasies. Ideologues do that.

The reality is that any employer would find such an offensive character a liability, regardless of hyper-partisan biases

Can you give an example of someone on the left calling out a high profile democrat for racism?
Who is your "high profile Democrat" and do you imagine that Mark Davis, regardless of his politics, would not have fired any progressive coach for having spewed such ugly remarks?

If an employee became a liability, Davis would not be first checking out his ideological proclivities.

1634146185589.png

Can you give an example of someone on the left calling out a high profile democrat for racism?
Despite your hyper-partisan diversion, I can't think of another high profile employee in the field of entertainment who has been exposed as spewing such vile sentiments and was retained by any owner.

If you are aware of a comparable case, regardless of a team owner's politics, just cite it, please.

Do you fantasize that Mark Davis is a notorious progressive who fired the lowlife out of partisan malice?

I see no evidence to trigger such paranoia.

what the hell does Hunter Biden have to do with John Gruden?
The exposed depraved remarks demand a desperate diversion from those who condone them.

Gruden may prove to be only the tip of the repugnant iceberg of racism, misogyny, and homophobia within the NFL's boorish frat boy culture.

Such immaturity will be eviscerated, and that that will occasion tantrums aplenty.

The exposed depraved remarks demand a desperate diversion from those who condone them.

Gruden may prove to be only the tip of the repugnant iceberg of racism, misogyny, and homophobia within the NFL's boorish frat boy culture.

Such immaturity will be eviscerated, and that that will occasion tantrums aplenty.
Are you part of the new moral majority?

Are you part of the new moral majority?
I note the pragmatic reality that anyone spouting the bigoted remarks that Gruden did is unemployable in the realm of public entertainment where the public is repulsed by such ugly sentiments.

I don't know how that profit-driven reality relates to your "moral" concerns.

I note the pragmatic reality that anyone spouting the bigoted remarks that Gruden did is unemployable in the realm of public entertainment where the public is repulsed by such ugly sentiments.

I don't know how that profit-driven reality relates to your "moral" concerns.
So that's a yes, you are part of the new moral majority?

So that's a yes, you are part of the new moral majority?
You can be if you want to, of course, but you cannot impose that on others.

You are discussing a profit-driven, business decision based upon an employee in the public entertainment field having become a liability.

For whatever reasons you need to attack private, capitalistic enterprises, I fail to see your moral component.

Despite your hyper-partisan diversion, I can't think of another high profile employee in the field of entertainment who has been exposed as spewing such vile sentiments and was retained by any owner.

Not only are they retained by the owner but the media will go to bat for them to cover up their hate.

Fact check: LeBron James' comments about white people ...

And speaking of the media.............

MSNBC’s Joy Reid stirs up anger over Gabby Petito case, says ...

You can be if you want to, of course, but you cannot impose that on others.

You are discussing a profit-driven, business decision based upon an employee in the public entertainment field having become a liability.

For whatever reasons you need to attack private, capitalistic enterprises, I fail to see your moral component.
I'm not imposing it upon you. You imposed it upon yourself by making every argument you make a moral argument.

Forum List

Back