Jon Gruden Fired As Raiders Head Coach.

Can't blame them for leaving.
I thought they had to water to have a lawn and now couldn't even spare the water, making lawn mower immaterial.
I am sure many have lawns still. But you missed the pt. Those states are irrational and many no longer feel safe living there l, especially considering the cost.

Gruden called Xiden a..... and I quote.... "a nervous, clueless pussy".

Funny as fuck but obviously we're not ready for that kind of truthfulness, and it won't be tolerated.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I am sure many have lawns still. But you missed the pt. Those states are irrational and many no longer feel safe living there l, especially considering the cost.
I might feel safe enough. I just would not want to put up with the irrational control and certainly not be willing to pay taxes to support them exercising their irrational control on me. Think of it like sadomasochistic sex. I would only enjoy it, if I was the one in power. Most living there are like a subservient, without a safe word.

I might feel safe enough. I just would not want to put up with the irrational control and certainly not be willing to pay taxes to support them exercising their irrational control on me. Think of it like sadomasochistic sex. I would only enjoy it, if I was the one in power. Most living there are like a subservient, without a safe word.
What do they have in common? Run by far left extremists.

What do they have in common? Run by far left extremists.
Leftist extremists suck every bit as much as right-wing extremists. Rule by either one leads to destruction. I don't care about either of them in control of some states. I am talking about the country as a whole, for it would not remain whole.

Jon Gruden was fired today because of old emails that the NFL showed to the Raiders management.
Blacks can make fun of white people any time they feel like it..white people can't. Your private conversations are nolonger private.

Fuck the NFL and Fuck Joe Biden.

I knew this country was pussified, I just didn't know the Raiders would be leading the way... black hole... whatever....

Figure the odds on him getting a job in the near future.....so I think he might need something.

His estimated net worth is around 30 million. I think he will be ok.

And everyone at ESPN thinks this is acceptable....and normal.

It is normal. If he worked for any fortune 500 company and those emails came out the same thing would happen, it does not go well to make your employer look bad in the public's eye.

I'm sure a buyout ensued.

This was great to see this happen. It is so funny

Not so sure, he did not have any leverage.

I am not sure why it is great, funny or such a shock that people are freaked out about it. Anyone on this forum that has a job would likely have lost it for having sent those same types of emails over company email.

Not so sure, he did not have any leverage.

I am not sure why it is great, funny or such a shock that people are freaked out about it. Anyone on this forum that has a job would likely have lost it for having sent those same types of emails over company email.
No I just think it is funny that people are researching every human being to look for the smallest things to ruin lives. It is so funny, It bothered me a lot at first, but I just love seeing people ruined for what they said 30 yrs ago

Honestly. If the Chicago Bears team plane crashed, I would just say...oh well

That is the hatred I have for the NFL. Once a great past time. forever hated with a burning passion

Should I talk about basketball and how I feel...lol

No I just think it is funny that people are researching every human being to look for the smallest things to ruin lives. It is so funny, It bothered me a lot at first, but I just love seeing people ruined for what they said 30 yrs ago

Honestly. If the Chicago Bears team plane crashed, I would just say...oh well

That is the hatred I have for the NFL. Once a great past time. forever hated with a burning passion

Should I talk about basketball and how I feel...lol

I still enjoy the game, still do fantasy football. I do not watch it as much, will have it on one screen while I am doing things on my computer on another screen.

I do not let my politics effect the rest of my life, life is too short for that.

I still enjoy the game, still do fantasy football. I do not watch it as much, will have it on one screen while I am doing things on my computer on another screen.

I do not let my politics effect the rest of my life, life is too short for that.
I'm not a fan of players who think killing COPS is ok

Not a fan of paying to see athletes who hate my guts and love China

So indifferent to these people

I base a lot of life decisions on how Halas and Lombardi would have thought

What would Lombardi or Halas do if an open homosexual came to practice. That is what I would do

I base a lot of life decisions on how Halas and Lombardi would have thought

What would Lombardi or Halas do if an open homosexual came to practice. That is what I would do

While both men were great coaches, I would not base my life on their morals. If an open homosexual can play football well, then I would let them play football. I could not care less if someone has different sexual taste than I do. I remember way back in the day when Elton John officially came out after years of rumors, I knew people that stopped listening to his music because he was gay. It is a mindset that even back then I did not understand.

While both men were great coaches, I would not base my life on their morals. If an open homosexual can play football well, then I would let them play football. I could not care less if someone has different sexual taste than I do. I remember way back in the day when Elton John officially came out after years of rumors, I knew people that stopped listening to his music because he was gay. It is a mindset that even back then I did not understand.
He said he was a switch hitter. In People Mag I believe. I can't believe people didn't already figger that out...lolol

Like being shocked Richard Simmons packed the butt fudge

Politics is being injected every day in to everything

Forum List

Back