Jon Gruden Fired As Raiders Head Coach.

You sound like a child
Cancel culture is so engrained now they even those that probably need to be cancelled get a vote of support. When you cancel Gina Carano for something benign you get this sort of pushback for Gruden. Leftists suck ass.

Really? How many of President Biden's executive orders have been overturned in court?
Here is just one search page on trump. And don't forget, he inspired an insurrection to stop constitutional election actions, and tried to convince other elected and appoint people to help do it and got impeached for it. Constitutionally, President Biden walks on water compared to what we got rid of.
View attachment 550759

Plus his forced vaccination mandates.

Why is everything Trump with you? We are discussing the “big guy”. It would be like me saying the Yankees are an average baseball team and you coming back dissing the Red Sox. It doesn’t make any logical sense. Trump was also not a career politician that Biden is. You just cannot admit that Biden has been a disaster as president. That makes you a dishonest person. Spare me your military tough guy act. You in your prime vs me in my prime, I take you down and make you tap in less than 90 seconds.
Contrast, dude. The validity of your claim is only valid in comparison to other presidents, and in regard to executive orders and constitutionality, it is defined by the number overturned. I just mentioned Donny since he was the last one, and he frequently had problems in the courts, including the Supreme Court with the legality of what he tried to do, and it was especially true with his executive actions. If that is a sore point, I just want to point out, I'm a retiree in Tennessee, not a legal or constitutional scholar. It was the Federal Courts, Federal Appeals Courts and the Supreme Court he had his constitutional and legal problems with, not me.

What is your point? Biden represents the civilian authority and is indeed commander and chief of the military.
What is your point? The constitution has been defined, limited and expanded on a variety of things by Supreme Court action ever since it was written. Gun control is a good example.

Contrast, dude. The validity of your claim is only valid in comparison to other presidents, and in regard to executive orders and constitutionality, it is defined by the number overturned. I just mentioned Donny since he was the last one, and he frequently had problems in the courts, including the Supreme Court with the legality of what he tried to do, and it was especially true with his executive actions. If that is a sore point, I just want to point out, I'm a retiree in Tennessee, not a legal or constitutional scholar. It was the Federal Courts, Federal Appeals Courts and the Supreme Court he had his constitutional and legal problems with, not me.
Will you or will you not admit that Biden has been a disaster thus far? Yes or no?

What is your point? Biden represents the civilian authority and is indeed commander and chief of the military.
What is your point? The constitution has been defined, limited and expanded on a variety of things by Supreme Court action ever since it was written. Gun control is a good example.
Biden is as much a constitutionalist as AOC. That is my point. He ran as a moderate. He lied.

Cancel culture is so engrained now they even those that probably need to be cancelled get a vote of support. When you cancel Gina Carano for something benign you get this sort of pushback for Gruden. Leftists suck ass.
You know the Wall Street journal broke the story right? Hardly leftist

You know the Wall Street journal broke the story right? Hardly leftist
You missed my point entirely. Not a shock. So many have been cancelled that should not have been that legit stories now get conflated with them. Jeezuz and you teach kids?

Biden is as much a constitutionalist as AOC. That is my point. He ran as a moderate. He lied.
I simply disagree. I am not much of an AOC fan, and have stated so many times on here. No fan of VP Harris either. Would you rather AOC was VP and in a position to ascend? I don't think so and neither do I. Using the extremes to prove a point to me, isn't usually very effective. I thought you knew that by now.

Then you don’t have much credibility, old man. You claim to be a moderate but Biden has been anything but with his border policy (trying to hide the disaster from the media), inflation, botched Afghanistan withdrawal, botched COVID19 response, no more energy independence. An upside down mop would have done a better job.

I simply disagree. I am not much of an AOC fan, and have stated so many times on here. No fan of VP Harris either. Would you rather AOC was VP and in a position to ascend? I don't think so and neither do I. Using the extremes to prove a point to me, isn't usually very effective. I thought you knew that by now.
You made my point. There isn’t much difference between Biden, Harris and AOC.

You missed my point entirely. Not a shock. So many have been cancelled that should not have been that legit stories now get conflated with them. Jeezuz and you teach kids?
I don’t support the over reactive canceling of people. I also have no clue what the situation was with Gruden so I’m not going to pretend that is the lefts fault or not. I get your point but I don’t think either side justifies the brainless actions of the other

Then you don’t have much credibility, old man. You claim to be a moderate but Biden has been anything but with his border policy (trying to hide the disaster from the media), inflation, botched Afghanistan withdrawal, botched COVID19 response, no more energy independence. An upside down mop would have done a better job.
I understand your opinion, but opinions are like assholes and most of them stink. That is why we vote every so often. At that time those singular opinions are tallied and elections are made. Try me again in 2024. I let you know if I change my mind.
So far, I am just glad we got to keep the right to vote out whomever we want to vote out or vote in, to change direction, though most know, they will not like every action of a president, even if they voted for him. We almost lost it. It would have been the end of the country as we know it.

He lost his locker room, you could see it in the game on Sunday. Once you lose it, a coach is toast.
True

The National Football League is 75% black and could change its name to the Negro Football League for the sake of truth in advertising

Grueden could no longer remain as the Raiders head coach

I don’t support the over reactive canceling of people. I also have no clue what the situation was with Gruden so I’m not going to pretend that is the lefts fault or not. I get your point but I don’t think either side justifies the brainless actions of the other
Thanks. Similar to many here on the board calling people racist. It gets so overplayed that when real racists show up people cannot tell the difference.

I understand your opinion, but opinions are like assholes and most of them stink. That is why we vote every so often. At that time those singular opinions are tallied and elections are made. Try me again in 2024. I let you know if I change my mind.
So far, I am just glad we got to keep the right to vote out whomever we want to vote out or vote in, to change direction, though most know, they will not like every action of a president, even if they voted for him. We almost lost it. It would have been the end of the country as we know it.
The good thing is that people are moving out of Cali and NY so those states are losing congressional seats. Those states are messed up. Newsom banning gas powered lawn mowers? Crazy

Thanks. Similar to many here on the board calling people racist. It gets so overplayed that when real racists show up people cannot tell the difference.
I hope you can tell the difference, I sure as hell can. Those who can’t are either faking it to play politics or they are complete morons

The good thing is that people are moving out of Cali and NY so those states are losing congressional seats. Those states are messed up. Newsom banning gas powered lawn mowers? Crazy
Can't blame them for leaving.
I thought they had to water to have a lawn and now couldn't even spare the water, making lawn mower immaterial.

Forum List

Back