Jon Gruden Fired As Raiders Head Coach.

One thing I discovered when I grew up was that 99.999% of blacks hate whites....and say much worse to each other.
The double-standards are the problem here.....what you say in a private email is a whole other story.
For Christ sakes....the guy isn't running for president as a Republican.
Maybe he will

Maybe he will
Funny thing is....things that were the norm 10 years ago are not allowed anymore.
Even Dave Chappell said it's getting next to impossible to be a comedian because you have to watch everything you say.
Now we can't even think the wrong way......

Keyshaun.....the reason the Raiders sucked yesterday is because the Chargers beat their butts and now they realize they're not as good as they thought.

Just exactly is that supposed mean....other than fired?

End of discussion.
Chucky gets paid for 7 yrs still right..................LOLOLOLOOL

1634005758148.png

Funny thing is....things that were the norm 10 years ago are not allowed anymore.
Even Dave Chappell said it's getting next to impossible to be a comedian because you have to watch everything you say.
Now we can't even think the wrong way......
tell me about it, I can't imagine being a comedian now, no one can be offended no matter what.

you move motherfucker, you are the one that thinks Biden should stay
Not much of a constitutionalist kind of guy, eh? Well, neither was trump, and he took an oath to it. Learn to keep her off the streets, and you will have no problem with me or other random men passing by.

Not much of a constitutionalist kind of guy, eh? Well, neither was trump, and he took an oath to it. Learn to keep her off the streets, and you will have no problem with me or other random men passing by.
we were 20 times better off with Trump than the dementia ridden idiot we have now, the fact that you like him tells me all I need to know about you. Free loading fucktards support democrats

Golfing Gator is a fucking idiot, blocked him a while back as he came across as retarded or adult challenged
Well he wanted to know how to get a quickie time out so I oblidged...lolol

As a fellow golfer I have to cut him some slack. Golfers are a special fraternity

we were 20 times better off with Trump than the dementia ridden idiot we have now, the fact that you like him tells me all I need to know about you. Free loading fucktards support democrats

Biden aka Mr. Executive Order isn’t a constitutionalist. Come on man.
Really? How many of President Biden's executive orders have been overturned in court?
Here is just one search page on trump. And don't forget, he inspired an insurrection to stop constitutional election actions, and tried to convince other elected and appoint people to help do it and got impeached for it. Constitutionally, President Biden walks on water compared to what we got rid of.
1634007457246.png

Really? How many of President Biden's executive orders have been overturned in court?
Here is just one search page on trump. And don't forget, he inspired an insurrection to stop constitutional election actions, and tried to convince other elected and appoint people to help do it and got impeached for it. Constitutionally, President Biden walks on water compared to what we got rid of.
View attachment 550759
Why is everything Trump with you? We are discussing the “big guy”. It would be like me saying the Yankees are an average baseball team and you coming back dissing the Red Sox. It doesn’t make any logical sense. Trump was also not a career politician that Biden is. You just cannot admit that Biden has been a disaster as president. That makes you a dishonest person. Spare me your military tough guy act. You in your prime vs me in my prime, I take you down and make you tap in less than 90 seconds.

Jon Gruden was fired today because of old emails that the NFL showed to the Raiders management.
Blacks can make fun of white people any time they feel like it..white people can't. Your private conversations are nolonger private.

Fuck the NFL and Fuck Joe Biden.

You sound like a child

Forum List

Back