Jon Gruden Fired As Raiders Head Coach.

nfl finger.jpg

emails revealed him calling Roger Goddell a faaag

Goddell is a fag

It is clear from Biden's comments that the president is a racist as many comments he made are referenced below! -OG​

Why aren't the Democrats ashamed of this bigoted president? We used to react to racism, now we're supposed to actively seek it out. So let's seek out some racism.

President Joe Biden is a racist, not because he thinks one race is better than another but because he said, “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Black." That is the definition of racism. If Donald Trump made the same comment about white people the media would talk about it for weeks, Biden says it, he apologizes, they move on.

More Joe Biden narrow-mindedness, “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (That was in reference to Obama.) ... If you have a problem figuring out if that is a racist statement, then you ain't smart.

Joe Biden makes Archie Bunker sound like Greg Brady ... Biden, “Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

Here's another gem from Joe — “In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You can't go into a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

Many of us have had enough of the left's sanctimony and hypocrisy over racism. I challenge Walter Davis, Quddus Snyder, Steve Webster, and their political peers to admit that Biden is a bigot. After reading Biden's racist quotes, for you not to do so is a sign of ignorance, plus a lack of political honesty and integrity.

https://www.conwaydailysun.com/opini...44c709b3c.html

Fuck you.....he didn't resign.
He was forced out the door.
He didn't resign until after he met with owner Mark Davis.

Fired, resigned; doesn't matter what you call it. He's out of a job, and it would be surprising if he ever works in the sport again.

Anyone who believes he wouldn't have been shit-canned if he didn't resign is fooling themself...

Blacks can make fun of white people any time they feel like it..white people can't. Your private conversations are nolonger private.

Back to this, the emails covered 7 years and did more than "make fun of black people".

They were sent via NFL internal email, thus they there is no expectation of privacy.

I agree but you cant say it in a email
Lol....................Football starting going down hill when they instituted the fair catch on punts. Gone are the days of scraping the returner off the field. Such a damned shame

Forum List

Back