Jon Gruden Fired As Raiders Head Coach.

Your own link say this....Gruden has resigned as Las Vegas Raiders head coach,

Why make a thread with a lie for a title?
and back in the real world, when you're in trouble (like he is/was) you basically get 2 options resign or be fired.

It's always best to resign rather than have a sacking on your CV.

A resignation means you'll still get references and keep your pension and certain other things.

Being fired for gross misconduct isn't a great look and can effect you in the future.

So yeah, he was fired.

They are reporting 7 years worth of emails filled with racist, homophobic and misogynistic phrases. He was toast. If he worked for any other major corporation he would also have been out.

I see its a lot of powerful gay people in this world

Still we are holding an employee to a higher standard than an elected official. There is nothing to debate. It boils down to democrats can be a racists as they want without reprecussion
One thing I discovered when I grew up was that 99.999% of blacks hate whites....and say much worse to each other.
The double-standards are the problem here.....what you say in a private email is a whole other story.
For Christ sakes....the guy isn't running for president as a Republican.

and back in the real world, when you're in trouble (like he is/was) you basically get 2 options resign or be fired.

It's always best to resign rather than have a sacking on your CV.

A resignation means you'll still get references and keep your pension and certain other things.

Being fired for gross misconduct isn't a great look and can effect you in the future.

So yeah, he was fired.
Well if they fire you....you can collect unemployment. If you resign....they don't owe you shit....not even severance.

what you say in a private email is a whole other story.

From what they said, it was not a private email, it was sent via the NFL system. Not sure if you have ever had a job, but if you have then your employer has the right to see what you send via their system.

"DeSean Jackson appeared to be making a similar claim in his posts. He shared a passage from a book containing a quote, incorrectly attributed to Adolf Hitler, stating that “the white Jews knows that the Negroes are the real Children of Israel,” that Jews “will extort America” and that “their plan for world domination won’t work if the Negroes know who they were.”

One thing I discovered when I grew up was that 99.999% of blacks hate whites....and say much worse to each other.
The double-standards are the problem here.....what you say in a private email is a whole other story.
For Christ sakes....the guy isn't running for president as a Republican.

It doesnt work that way lol Once its out you are done

Still we are holding an employee to a higher standard than an elected official. There is nothing to debate. It boils down to democrats can be a racists as they want without reprecussion
I have hired and fired as it was my decision. No owner, no committee, no board, no electorate. It isn't football or business. It is the constitution dude. Get used to it or move.

True but I doubt a millionaire is lining up for an unemployment cheque tbh.
Figure the odds on him getting a job in the near future.....so I think he might need something.
I always felt going back to coaching was a mistake....but the way things are going now....the cancel culture bullshit that's going on....if they want to get you....they'll get you one way or another.

And everyone at ESPN thinks this is acceptable....and normal.

Last edited:
Figure the odds on him getting a job in the near future.....so I think he might need something.
I always felt going back to coaching was a mistake....but the way things are going now....the cancel culture bullshit that's going on....if they want to get you....they'll get you one way or another.

And everyone at ESPN thinks this is acceptable....and normal.
The problem is, even the lefties that the cancel culture has caught up with (it has happened with some of them) they still embrace it even then and double down on it being overly apologetic etc. It's an act. It's a game.

A game the looney left and winning comfortably and in style.

The problem is, even the lefties that the cancel culture has caught up with (it has happened with some of them) they still embrace it even then and double down on it being overly apologetic etc. It's an act. It's a game.

A game the looney left and winning comfortably and in style.
it is going to backfire on them

Forum List

Back