Jon Stewart Exploring Senate Run with Eye on Presidency

We all knew it was coming. He waited longer than I had hoped, but there is still time for him to make a difference in a borderline red state. He could turn a slightly red state to vivid blue.

Jon Stewart for President. The sentence that makes liberals jump for joy and conservatives tremble in fear. According to sources close to the retiring host of the popular Daily Show, Stewart has formed an exploratory committee for a 2016 Senate run. In much the same way Hillary Clinton has worked her way to presidential contention, Stewart is believed to be setting himself up to run for the highest office in either 2020 or 2024 depending on the outcome of the 2016 election.

Jon-Stewart-1024x683.jpg

Jon Stewart Exploring Senate Run With Eye On Presidency

Hey moron, Stewart retired more than a year and a half ago. Your article is a bit old.

I think he would easily win a Senate seat and he would be a contender in any presidential race.

He will wait until 2020 or 2024, depending on the outcome of this years presidential election. He doesn't want to hinder Hillary.

He has multiple residences, bought more than a year ago in preparation for his last minute entry. He did his homework to know exactly what was required for each of his potential choices.

In other words he knows little to nothing about any of the issues in states he bought homes...that's called carpetbagging and rarely if ever works. He's no more qualified to be a Senator than ShakeyJake Starkey.

Funny men are usually very angry men behind the facade....like shrinks are crazier than their patients. Stewart somehow thinks his thinly-disguised leftist rants translate into being elected to the Senate? Hope he tries....like Franken, the Rat party elites are little more than fakes and frauds.

Yet Franken won a senate seat. He must have had more support than his opponent.

No, his henchmen "found" votes in rest area bathrooms, trunks of abandoned cars, in ghetto dumpsters....without a doubt one of the most stolen elections in Minnesota history. Him getting reelected was nothing more than an incumbent's advantage...he's a piece of shit.

Right. Your side lost, so it must be another big conspiracy. Got it.

We all knew it was coming. He waited longer than I had hoped, but there is still time for him to make a difference in a borderline red state. He could turn a slightly red state to vivid blue.

Jon Stewart for President. The sentence that makes liberals jump for joy and conservatives tremble in fear. According to sources close to the retiring host of the popular Daily Show, Stewart has formed an exploratory committee for a 2016 Senate run. In much the same way Hillary Clinton has worked her way to presidential contention, Stewart is believed to be setting himself up to run for the highest office in either 2020 or 2024 depending on the outcome of the 2016 election.

Jon-Stewart-1024x683.jpg

Hey moron, Stewart retired more than a year and a half ago. Your article is a bit old.

Yes he did. What do you think he has been doing for the last year and a half? Preparing for a run in multiple potential states is a lot of work, but he is prepared for which ever one he decides to choose. His decision will be in the next week or two.

Stewart is thinking about running for the Senate in 2016, eh?

Absolutely. There is still time to get on the ballot in several slightly red states. His popularity will bring out exceptionally high participation numbers giving Democrats a noticeable boost in which ever state he chooses. His old friend, Al Franken has agreed to campaign for him. Right wingers are crapping themselves worrying about which state he will run in.

I like Jon Stewart. Unlike most comedians, he makes fun of both sides. All I ask, I respect him. And he's funny.

But you're going to have to walk me through your logic of how a left winger is going to draw more Republican than Democrat votes

Jon-Stewart-1024x683.jpg

Poster child for shit for brains…

Stewart is thinking about running for the Senate in 2016, eh?

Absolutely. There is still time to get on the ballot in several slightly red states. His popularity will bring out exceptionally high participation numbers giving Democrats a noticeable boost in which ever state he chooses. His old friend, Al Franken has agreed to campaign for him. Right wingers are crapping themselves worrying about which state he will run in.

I like Jon Stewart. Unlike most comedians, he makes fun of both sides. All I ask, I respect him. And he's funny.

But you're going to have to walk me through your logic of how a left winger is going to draw more Republican than Democrat votes

Of course he won't draw more republican than Democratic votes. He is a Democrat, and he will bring out a higher voter count which always helps Democrats. He will get some republicans too.

Yes he did. What do you think he has been doing for the last year and a half? Preparing for a run in multiple potential states is a lot of work, but he is prepared for which ever one he decides to choose. His decision will be in the next week or two.

You're not getting it through your thick skull, you moron. Your entire argument is based on a blog posted nearly two years ago. You've got nothing.

You're not getting it through your thick skull, you moron. Your entire argument is based on a blog posted nearly two years ago. You've got nothing.

If you are right, then you have nothing to worry about, do you?

I like Jon a lot. He's smart, much smarter than the majority of politicians in office today, his progressive leanings worry me, but i would vote for him.

His show's writers may be clever...all Stewart did was say the lines they wrote.

Could he take the pay cut?

Oh, wait, as a Democrat that doesn't apply so long as the graft, bribery and corruption rules retain their present status.

Forum List

Back