joni Ernst family received 1/2 million dollars in government handouts

Farm subsidies have been with us since FDR's New Deal.

JFK and Nixon debated over farm subsidies in the 1960 debates.

And farm subsidies are still with us.
hear that CrusaderFrank ? Your peoples standard bearer is a deadbeat living-off of an FDR program :rofl:

Yeah
Too bad all that money goes into running and managing the farm crops that the Federal agriculture regulations demand instead of cloths and food for the family eh?

Ernst’s father, Richard Culver, was given $14,705 in conservation payments and $23,690 in commodity subsidies by the federal government–with all but twelve dollars allocated for corn support.

Joni needs to castrate her father.

hear that CrusaderFrank ? Your peoples standard bearer is a deadbeat living-off of an FDR program :rofl:

Yeah
Too bad all that money goes into running and managing the farm crops that the Federal agriculture regulations demand instead of cloths and food for the family eh?

Ernst’s father, Richard Culver, was given $14,705 in conservation payments and $23,690 in commodity subsidies by the federal government–with all but twelve dollars allocated for corn support.

I read it just fine Dot.
It was the commit you made that "she is a deadbeat living off a Dem's program" (of which none of it goes to the family) but to the farm.
A deadbeat would be someone living off of welfare that does nothing

Last edited:

Yeah

Yeah

I read it just fine Dot.
It was the commit you made that she is a deadbeat living off a Dem's program of which none of it goes to the family but to the farm.

Here lemme post this - maybe you missed it:

Yeah, when someone I like feeds off the public trough, it's:
"So what"
"Others do it too"
"what about so-and-so who does it"

WE HAVE TO CUT GOVERNMENT SPENDING - PERIOD.

Turning it into a partisan pissing match only GUARANTEES that we will never make any meaningful progress toward a balanced budget.

"So what"
"Others do it too"

Turning it into a partisan pissing match only GUARANTEES that we will never make any meaningful progress toward a balanced budget.
She just got elected.
What have Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi, both of whom also feed at the trough done to stop?

Geezus, every Republican who takes the home mortgage deduction is a hypocrite to these assholes. Shows how completely desperate they are.

Exactly, they never run on their OWN Representatives records. You have to wonder why that is? oh wait, their records just got them kicked out of congress in a HISTORIC amount of seats lost under Obama in just SIX YEARS. I think I answered my own question. they're losers, waaa

Yeah, and the GOP NEVER does that huh?

They are still running against Obama and he can't even run again.

The notion that one side is doing anything particularly better than the other is kool-aid that is mixed up by that side.

It is our choice to drink or not to drink.
SOrry that wont wash. The Dems are into the politics of personal destruction. You never see the GOP acting like that, digging up dirt. Yeah it happens in elections but that's universal

Straight out of Saul Alinsky's "rules for Radicals".

* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

And, as the article states, Texas is the only state that gets even more agricultural subsidies than Iowa.

Yeah

Yeah

I read it just fine Dot.
It was the commit you made that she is a deadbeat living off a Dem's program of which none of it goes to the family but to the farm.

"So what"
"Others do it too"

I think that small independent farmers should get help, but the not big commercial farms (this is what should be cut back in that program).

Is THAT the ONLY response - somebody else did it too?

Does that justify it? Does it make it OK?

Two wrongs make a right?

Puleeze
No they're both equally wrong, but Jodi is a frigging lunatic AND hypocrite.

I fail to see what Joni Ernst has done to qualify her as a lunatic, other than having the gall to hold different political views than you.
I dunno maybe the manic look in her eye and Lindsey Graham giving her castrating equipment.

When all else fails, resort to potty talk...

where's the "potty talk"

I was gently alluding to "castration" rather than identifying its advocates as having a sexual repression disorder.

Wow, you could buy a lot of bread bags with that. Rows and rows.

Wow, you idiots really eat up that BS. By her "family" you actually mean her parents and grandparents who, like thousands of other small farmers, received agricultural subsidies over many decades so they wouldn't lose their farms. Kind of puts it in perspective, eh? But don't let that interrupt your propaganda mill...

Read the article, idiot:

"".....between 1995 and 2009, Ernst’s family received nearly a half-million dollars in government handouts, payments targeted toward subsidizing farms with taxpayer funds.""

Read more at Joni Ernst On Welfare GOP Senator s Family Grabbed 460 000 In Taxpayer Handouts

this thread is a yawner. same ole same ole.

Everyone's a hypocrite but their Dear wonderful leaders in the democrat party

and if you buy that from them. oh well it's a loser just like they are

Yeah

Yeah

I read it just fine Dot.

"So what"
"Others do it too"

I think that small independent farmers should get help, but the not big commercial farms (this is what should be cut back in that program).

Great idea! Government subsidies to prop up inefficiencies of scale! To bad Studebaker never thought of that!

Wow, you idiots really eat up that BS. By her "family" you actually mean her parents and grandparents who, like thousands of other small farmers, received agricultural subsidies over many decades so they wouldn't lose their farms. Kind of puts it in perspective, eh? But don't let that interrupt your propaganda mill...

Read the article, idiot:

"".....between 1995 and 2009, Ernst’s family received nearly a half-million dollars in government handouts, payments targeted toward subsidizing farms with taxpayer funds.""

Read more at Joni Ernst On Welfare GOP Senator s Family Grabbed 460 000 In Taxpayer Handouts

How about "uncle" instead of "family?" Or would that spoil your little deception?

SOrry that wont wash. The Dems are into the politics of personal destruction. You never see the GOP acting like that, digging up dirt.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Fox News makes a BUSINESS out of that practice!

Put down the crack pipe.

“I don’t think you would have ever seen the Bush daughters in dresses that short. Class is completely absent from this White House.”

Yeah. Republicans don't make personal attacks. Right.

Last edited:
Yeah

Yeah

I read it just fine Dot.

"So what"
"Others do it too"

Great idea! Government subsidies to prop up inefficiencies of scale! To bad Studebaker never thought of that!

A car company does not go broke because of the weather like droughts or early freeze like our crops do.
Crops are for all of us.

I recall a recent topic the day after Obama SOTU address where some right wingers went digging into the background of one of Obama's guests.

The very. Next. Day.

I read it just fine Dot.

"So what"
"Others do it too"

A car company does not go broke because of the weather like droughts or early freeze like our crops do.
Crops are for all of us.

they don't care. they really think people are going to fall this. Even with it being a LEGIMATE Government program. My guess is the majority of the people are smarter

Read the article, idiot:

How about "uncle" instead of "family?" Or would that spoil your little deception?

If it was her uncle then why did you say parents and grandparents?

I don't care if it was her second cousin, Cletus. She's a hypocrite based on her campaign ads and one pair of shoes. Got it?

I read it just fine Dot.

"So what"
"Others do it too"

Crops are for all of us.

Peach, you are talking about crop insurance. That has absolutely nothing to do with crop subsidies, which prop up crop prices..

Forum List

Back