Joni Mitchel, Neil Young and Spotify

I have a large record collection, including Michell and Young. I don't depend on a music service. I do however, depend on YT or Spotify to provide access to podcasters with various opinions that might offend, because its more important that we get different opinions even if it offends some people.

I have a large record collection, including Michell and Young. I don't depend on a music service. I do however, depend on YT or Spotify to provide access to podcasters with various opinions that might offend, because its more important that we get different opinions even if it offends some people.

That is why it is good to have access to a wide variety of sources. Go to Spotify for Rogan and Pandora for Joni Mitchel and Neil Young. No big deal. It is all out there.

That is why it is good to have access to a wide variety of sources. Go to Spotify for Rogan and Pandora for Joni Mitchel and Neil Young. No big deal. It is all out there.
I live in the sticks--extremely slow internet (read dial-up) and no cell service so those services don't work for me. However, like Mary L., I have an extensive collection going back to 68 vinyl that I have digitized and put on a 128GB flash drive. Easiest way to listen to all the music I like.

Mitchell and Young keep saying Rogan lied and spread misinformation. I watched Rogan. I caught covid from a vaccinated person, it happens it is faucal.

I don't know why these folks can't stay in their own lane. It's really none of their business. Like sports figures and Hollywood types who want to be social justice warriors, they should all just be the best they can be in their chosen professions and let the politics go.

It tells you loads about these aging hippies doesn't it?
Neilo Young has a Radical wife.For starters.Like some
Save the whale type ballbusting bitch.She was a terrible
actress.
Young made out like bandit when he managed to sell
his Music thru some Oligarch.Rogan need to right quick
correctly bad mouth the shrivelled Guitarist.

We all know about the big hubbub, aging boomer musicians urging censorship. I love Neil and Joni, I listen to Rogan too. WHY can't we have ALL three?
Liberals CANNOT handle free speech.

Any opinion which diverges from what they've been told to believe is dangerous and terrifying to them.

Just one of many reasons they're so widely regarded as more dangerous than Nazis.

Last edited:
I don't think the statement was about physical longevity. It's commentary on their rank hypocrisy in their old age. Both of them held the "anti-government" banner, high, back in their youth. Now their just political shills for the gob-ment.
At BEST.

Incredibly sad.

All these singers, when they were young they were rebels...they really rock

Now they are morons.

Forum List

Back