🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jordan: 17 Palestinians killed in bus crash

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A bus overturned Saturday, near the Allenby Bridge crossing in Jordan, killing 17 Palestinians, Jordanian media reported.

According to the reports, 42 people sustained injuries and were evacuated to hospitals in the area.

Jenin governor Talal Dweikat issued a statement reporting that 15 Palestinians were killed in the accident, all of them residents of Jenin.

Palestinian Minister of Religious Affairs Mahmoud al-Habash and the commander of the Palestinian Preventive Security Service Ziyad Hab al-Rih will be coordinating the transfer of the bodies from Jordan to the Palestinian Authority.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas declared Sunday as a day of mourning.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry confirmed it had received information of the accident and Magen David Adom offered to assist with medical care.

Transportation Minister Yisrael Katz ordered the Airport Authority to keep the Allenby Bridge crossing open throughout the day, so as to allow family members of the injured to cross into Jordan.

451723501001398408258no.jpg

Jordan: 17 Palestinians killed in bus crash - Israel News, Ynetnews

I don't see any pro Israelis celebrating this tragedy the way Sherri did for the Israeli pilots.
Condolences to their families.

There is nothing to be happy for. it's an accident which killed many civilians. we don't know who they were, they may have all been innocent people, we do not know.

I was told the roads in the area are in a serious need for repairing, wonder if it will move things there.

How very sad for so many families : (( May those who mourn be comforted......

I remember few years ago, and a bus filled with Israeli tourist had an accident becasue of a terrible weather. Rain. slippery road. the bus overturned on its side and the people were screaming for help. Even before the Jordanian medical care came over, they could have seen Jordanian civilians, surrounding the bus with clubs and start hitting and breaking the windows, with bare hands pulling the people out, and helping calming the little ones down. They were really great with us, and the Israeli government thanked them very much

A bus overturned Saturday, near the Allenby Bridge crossing in Jordan, killing 17 Palestinians, Jordanian media reported.

According to the reports, 42 people sustained injuries and were evacuated to hospitals in the area.

Jenin governor Talal Dweikat issued a statement reporting that 15 Palestinians were killed in the accident, all of them residents of Jenin.

Palestinian Minister of Religious Affairs Mahmoud al-Habash and the commander of the Palestinian Preventive Security Service Ziyad Hab al-Rih will be coordinating the transfer of the bodies from Jordan to the Palestinian Authority.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas declared Sunday as a day of mourning.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry confirmed it had received information of the accident and Magen David Adom offered to assist with medical care.

Transportation Minister Yisrael Katz ordered the Airport Authority to keep the Allenby Bridge crossing open throughout the day, so as to allow family members of the injured to cross into Jordan.

451723501001398408258no.jpg

Jordan: 17 Palestinians killed in bus crash - Israel News, Ynetnews

How awful! I pray those who lost loved ones are comforted. G-d is near to those broken in heart. Psalm 34. Very sorry to hear of this horrible accident. My prayers are for their families. - Jeremiah

Israelis, including at least one person identifying himself as a soldier, reacted with genocidal joy on Facebook to the horrifying news this morning that 17 Palestinians returning from a pilgrimage had been killed in a bus accident in Jordan and dozens more injured.
chen_shaptiban.jpg

May all Arabs die. There is no place for Arabs in the land of Israel. Maybe it sounds terrible to some people in north Tel Aviv, but they too do not deserve to live in this state, and yes, I am a proud racist, proud of my state and the soldiers guarding it!
FACEBOOK OR ?HATEBOOK?? | Desertpeace

Last edited:
Israelis, including at least one person identifying himself as a soldier, reacted with genocidal joy on Facebook to the horrifying news this morning that 17 Palestinians returning from a pilgrimage had been killed in a bus accident in Jordan and dozens more injured.
chen_shaptiban.jpg

May all Arabs die. There is no place for Arabs in the land of Israel. Maybe it sounds terrible to some people in north Tel Aviv, but they too do not deserve to live in this state, and yes, I am a proud racist, proud of my state and the soldiers guarding it!

Gos Willing we will soon see black bodybags !

Last edited by a moderator:
There are Fanatics are on both sides

But one side is being bombed to Stone Age with modern weapons and getting their people killed in a 100:1 ratio. So you can expect them to he proud of any revenge against the people that killed their family members.

chen_shaptiban.jpg

The anger is understandable, but those kind of posters do not represent me nor Judaism.

I pity those kind of people

There are Fanatics are on both sides

But one side is being bombed to Stone Age with modern weapons and getting their people killed in a 100:1 ratio. So you can expect them to he proud of any revenge against the people that killed their family members.

Which is something Israeli civilians see, and that does not make their opinions of the Palestinian become more moderate.

chen_shaptiban.jpg

"May all Arabs die. There is no place for Arabs in the land of Israel. Maybe it sounds terrible to some people in north Tel Aviv, but they too do not deserve to live in this state, and yes, I am a proud racist, proud of my state and the soldiers guarding it!"

well, first, Joskeptical posted this. most likely, it's probably made-up by some sick joschmoe who has nothing better to do than to have some sick fun."

that's not to say.....people don't think this way.

Forum List

Back