Jordan Neely Was on ‘Top 50’ List of at-Risk New York City Homeless People

We'll see.
iu

Like I said on the other thread, this threatening savage needed to be neutralized. The heroic White Marine did just that.

So your solution for people who are diagnosed as mentally ill, and “at risk”, is to kill them??

Talk about cruel and inhumane treatment of the sick and vulnerable.

If this man had been diagnosed as mentally ill in, and at risk, why was he still out wandering the streets? Why wasn’t he in treatment, or in a place where he was no longer “at risk”.

One would think that if he was one of the “top 50 at risk homeless people in the city of New York”, that there would’ve been some sort of outreach to provide assistance to him.

True, but until we get back to mental institutions, these people should be in prison. The priority should be protecting innocent people from dangerous lunatics - especially after they’ve committed violent acts.

The 17th century called. They want their treatment for mental illness back.

Cruel, inhumane, utterly lacking in empathy, and racist. Thank you for telling us who you are.

So your solution for people who are diagnosed as mentally ill, and “at risk”, is to kill them??

Talk about cruel and inhumane treatment of the sick and vulnerable.

If this man had been diagnosed as mentally ill in, and at risk, why was he still out wandering the streets? Why wasn’t he in treatment, or in a place where he was no longer “at risk”.

One would think that if he was one of the “top 50 at risk homeless people in the city of New York”, that there would’ve been some sort of outreach to provide assistance to him.

There is a word for folks like you in the ancient language of my dear late Japanese husband's ancestors.

That word is kuruuressu.

So, why wasn't there?

Because the useless dem government of NYC took the money that would have been used for it and neatly stashed it in their own pockets.

Some sort of outreach assistance, huh?

I am all for valuing human life and legal equality and all that. I am an American and a constitutional conservative. I am an empathetic human being. But I do not allow these matters to burden my objectivity. There are certain points to be made about this subway choke hold case.

First, the death of this scumbag (and he WAS a scumbag, as seen by his conduct on the day of his death and his rap sheet) will not deny humanity a cure for cancer, a classical sonata of immutable importance for many generations to come, or anything else that will benefit our world. All he had to offer was bad Michael Jackson impersonating and rape. Does this mean he deserved to die? I do not answer such questions here as they are merely acts of deflection.

Second, the guy who subdued this creep appears to be a good guy. He served our nation in the Marines. He is close to graduating college. He took it upon himself to stand up to this scumfuck terrifying everybody and derail the threat he posed. This man’s value to society is far greater than that of the shit-bag decedent.

Does that mean the prick deserved to die? That is not the issue. That is deflection. The issue I address here is the disparity of value to society each of these 2 gentlemen posses (and possessed, LOL!!).

Objectively, the Marine’s life has far more value to humanity than the shithead’s. Therefore, are we sure that the correct path here is to prosecute the Marine and incarcerate him, thereby depriving society of the positive contributions he could otherwise make to humanity? A strict utilitarian analysis would find this to be absurd.

We can have a conversation about the specifics of the Marine’s actions and his intent. But I think it is equally important to objectively evaluate these disparities. Punishment is for rehabilitation, vengeance, and protecting society. Here, rehabilitation is inapplicable. We WANT people to stand up for, and protect others, from threats of violence. Vengeance? Maybe, for the family. But if the Marine had not done what he did, there may have been more victims. Who knows how many lives were saved that day by the Marine? Finally, society is not endangered by the Marine. Obviously, you are far safer around him than you are some whacked out violent scumfuck on the subway.

He does seem to have had a really long rap sheet. None of which will be admissible in the courtroom.

Forum List

Back