Journalist Attacked and Mugged by ANTIFA

I thought Trump Humpers loved seeing the media being attacked.

when the Saudi born, Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi was brutally murdered & dismembered, not a single Trump supporter here @ USMB gave a rats ass & most were like; who dat?

Now they grovel, piss, shit, and moan about this reporter getting a couple of 'scars.'

Naaa,your hypocrisy is what's being exposed kid. I will say this, at least the ANTIFA people are out and about unlike you
and Tehon . You two are hiding behind your keyboards.

So, you have respect for journalist but only the ones you respect? haha

Put a mask on and join them boy?

when the Saudi born, Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi was brutally murdered & dismembered, not a single Trump supporter here @ USMB gave a rats ass & most were like; who dat?

Now they grovel, piss, shit, and moan about this reporter getting a couple of 'scars.'

STFU, leftard

I didn't see one Trump supporter condoning what MBS did.

These ANTIFA terrorists are fucking losers. The police should crack down on them, and give these lowlifes everything that is coming to them.

Go back & read the threads; many (here) were in agreement with Khashoggi's assassination. Go look ..........

You didn't back anything up. You deflected to another story about the border.

And don't think I missed the irony of you crying about the violent tactics of antifa, which I also denounce, all the while making threats against me via p.m.

If you think that was a threat you are indeed the pussy I've judged to be. I shoved your lies up your ass kid, we both know it. Your side condones ANTIFA, YOU can't disprove it.
You're unhinged from reality.

Am I?

Tell me kid, what do I need to be careful of?
Indeed.

You're an old man with anger issues. It can't be healthy.

(smile) You're the one who threw down boy ;)
The lesson here is that not everyone hides behind their keyboard.
Remember that.
Wait, I thought you said you didn't make a threat against me? Now you are saying you did. What gives? You are really unhinged.

If you think that was a threat you are indeed the pussy I've judged to be. I shoved your lies up your ass kid, we both know it. Your side condones ANTIFA, YOU can't disprove it.

Am I?

Indeed.

Remember that.
Wait, I thought you said you didn't make a threat against me? Now you are saying you did. What gives? You are really unhinged.

USMB is the home of 'unhinged' right wing nutz

you were misinformed AGAIN ANTIFA is just like you TRUMP HATERS get that straight hypocritical fk.

There is no bigger hypocrite in this country than a dumbass Trump Humper.

Look at all those antifa pussies attacking only in numbers with weapons against single unarmed opponents.

How about that, Crepitus...looks like somebody got taught some manners.

Journalist Khashoggi was assassinated by a 15 member Saudi hit team.

Assassination of Jamal Khashoggi - Wikipedia

did you get upset about that?

4,305 Christians Were Murdered by Muslims In 2018, New Zealand Silent

Did you get mad?

Am I?

Indeed.

Remember that.

Yeah, but this one is special.

Am I?

Indeed.

Remember that.

Says the defender of the antifa terrorist cowards

Go back & read the threads; many (here) were in agreement with Khashoggi's assassination. Go look ..........

If you weren't a partisan hack, you'd be condemning both what MBS and these ANTIFA losers have done.

I don't agree with ANY journalist being attacked BUT the fact remains that many USMB members like to pick & choose which journalist getting attacked gets a pass from them & what journalist being attacked gets consternation from them.

The difference is pathetic, and they know it.

Amazing how that works.

Am I?

Indeed.

Remember that.

You threw down kid, I simply extended an invitation, you aren't bright are you?

you were misinformed AGAIN ANTIFA is just like you TRUMP HATERS get that straight hypocritical fk.

Look at all those antifa pussies attacking only in numbers with weapons against single unarmed opponents.

Courageous folks according to Biden. I have never seen these guys attack anyone if it wasn't at least 4 vs 1, usually coming from behind. Even then they get their asses kicked often.

Reminds you how the cowards in the South used to do.

Am I?

Indeed.

Remember that.

Put your mask on and join them kid.

Oh look another white guy defending the other white guys beating up a minority. It’s almost like we’ve seen that in America before....
Sorry kid, RWNJ does not qualify as a minority. Maybe some day soon, but not yet.

Homosexual Asian guy most certainly does, but you already knew that. Why are you trying to pretend otherwise?

Oh, and by the way, assclown, these injuries weren't caused by a milkshake.

Andy Ngo on Twitter

Go ahead and keep showing everyone who you truly are.
And we should believe that because a known liar says so?

And while homosexual conservatives are definitely rare, he's as Asian as I am Italian.
Oooh, look, a white leftist thinks he gets to decide who's a minority and who isn't.

Not only are you a sissy bedwetter, you're a racist, too.

But then...all leftists are.

He is correct though, whites are much less than 10 percent of world's population. To a leftist it's much more important to preserve some fucking bird than the greatest civilization in history.
No, it's different; race has little to do with it. Leftists are collectivists. All members of a demographic are assigned opinions, and when they dare climb out of the hole they've been placed in, they're attacked. Look how the left treats conservative blacks and gays and pro-life women. They think for themselves, and so must be destroyed.

Am I?

Indeed.

Remember that.

Put your mask on and join them kid.

sorry; I'm not the 'Lone Ranger'

STFU, leftard

I didn't see one Trump supporter condoning what MBS did.

These ANTIFA terrorists are fucking losers. The police should crack down on them, and give these lowlifes everything that is coming to them.

You didn't see any condemning it either. Weak ass Lindsay Graham talked tough for a minute until Trump put him back in his place.

Courageous folks according to Biden. I have never seen these guys attack anyone if it wasn't at least 4 vs 1, usually coming from behind. Even then they get their asses kicked often.

Pussies, the lot of 'em.

Journalist Khashoggi was assassinated by a 15 member Saudi hit team.

Assassination of Jamal Khashoggi - Wikipedia

did you get upset about that?

I wasn't pleased. Freedom of the press is also an American value.

But tell me...if you were so displeased with the Khashoggi assassination, why do you refuse to condemn the Ngo attack?

Forum List

Back