Journalist Attacked and Mugged by ANTIFA

Indeed.

You're an old man with anger issues. It can't be healthy.

(smile) You're the one who threw down boy ;)
The lesson here is that not everyone hides behind their keyboard.
Remember that.
Wait, I thought you said you didn't make a threat against me? Now you are saying you did. What gives? You are really unhinged.

USMB is the home of 'unhinged' right wing nutz

Put your mask on and join them kid.

sorry; I'm not the 'Lone Ranger'

No you're not, you're not even an ANTIFA equivalent.
You're content to hide, at least they have the balls to act on their beliefs.

Go back & read the threads; many (here) were in agreement with Khashoggi's assassination. Go look ..........

If you weren't a partisan hack, you'd be condemning both what MBS and these ANTIFA losers have done.

I don't agree with ANY journalist being attacked BUT the fact remains that many USMB members like to pick & choose which journalist getting attacked gets a pass from them & what journalist being attacked gets consternation from them.

The difference is pathetic, and they know it.
But it's okay when you do it?

you were misinformed AGAIN ANTIFA is just like you TRUMP HATERS get that straight hypocritical fk.

There is no bigger hypocrite in this country than a dumbass Trump Humper.

Look at all those antifa pussies attacking only in numbers with weapons against single unarmed opponents.

How about that, Crepitus...looks like somebody got taught some manners.

Journalist Khashoggi was assassinated by a 15 member Saudi hit team.

Assassination of Jamal Khashoggi - Wikipedia

did you get upset about that?

I wasn't pleased. Freedom of the press is also an American value.

But tell me...if you were so displeased with the Khashoggi assassination, why do you refuse to condemn the Ngo attack?

Do you condemn Trump"s attacks on the freedom of the press?

Look at all those antifa pussies attacking only in numbers with weapons against single unarmed opponents.

But tell me...if you were so displeased with the Khashoggi assassination, why do you refuse to condemn the Ngo attack?

Even an idiot like you must acknowledge that saying things is different from hitting someone in the head with a rock.

Unless I'm wildly overestimating your abilities, and I certainly admit that's a possibility.

Even an idiot like you must acknowledge that saying things is different from hitting someone in the head with a rock.

Unless I'm wildly overestimating your abilities, and I certainly admit that's a possibility.

I think you already know that I don't condone antifa's actions.
And I'm not referring to Trump's verbal barrage against the press. I'm talking about the indictment against Julian Assange for disseminating truthful information.

you were misinformed AGAIN ANTIFA is just like you TRUMP HATERS get that straight hypocritical fk.

re: post # 191

when the Saudi born, Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi was brutally murdered & dismembered, not a single Trump supporter here @ USMB gave a rats ass & most were like; who dat?

Now they grovel, piss, shit, and moan about this reporter getting a couple of 'scars.'

STFU, leftard

I didn't see one Trump supporter condoning what MBS did.

These ANTIFA terrorists are fucking losers. The police should crack down on them, and give these lowlifes everything that is coming to them.

Go back & read the threads; many (here) were in agreement with Khashoggi's assassination. Go look ..........
Lol
The dumbass was Muslim killed by Muslims, blame it on Muslims you fucking retard.

If you weren't a partisan hack, you'd be condemning both what MBS and these ANTIFA losers have done.

I don't agree with ANY journalist being attacked BUT the fact remains that many USMB members like to pick & choose which journalist getting attacked gets a pass from them & what journalist being attacked gets consternation from them.

The difference is pathetic, and they know it.
You obviously don’t know the difference.... lol

You're unhinged from reality.

Am I?

Tell me kid, what do I need to be careful of?
Indeed.

You're an old man with anger issues. It can't be healthy.

(smile) You're the one who threw down boy ;)
The lesson here is that not everyone hides behind their keyboard.
Remember that.
Wait, I thought you said you didn't make a threat against me? Now you are saying you did. What gives? You are really unhinged.

USMB is the home of 'unhinged' right wing nutz

LMAO! Anyone that isnt a card carrying commie POS is considered "unhinged" in your tiny little fucked world.

when the Saudi born, Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi was brutally murdered & dismembered, not a single Trump supporter here @ USMB gave a rats ass & most were like; who dat?

Now they grovel, piss, shit, and moan about this reporter getting a couple of 'scars.'

STFU, leftard

These ANTIFA terrorists are fucking losers. The police should crack down on them, and give these lowlifes everything that is coming to them.

Lol
The dumbass was Muslim killed by Muslims, blame it on Muslims you fucking retard.

Khasshogi was was a US resident, employed by a US news agency; I know that type of info is above your pay grade & we ALL know U hate 'Muslims' & you don't mind seeing Muslims being murdered & dismembered.

You must be a really swell guy.

STFU, leftard

Lol

Khasshogi was was a US resident, employed by a US news agency; I know that type of info is above your pay grade & we ALL know your hate 'Muslims' & you don't mind seeing Muslims being murdered & dismembered.

Actually I'd probably cheer you and your little dick being beaten into submission.

And I'm not referring to Trump's verbal barrage against the press. I'm talking about the indictment against Julian Assange for disseminating truthful information.
If Trump incited violence against Assange...if...that's wrong.

STFU, leftard

Lol

Khasshogi was was a US resident, employed by a US news agency; I know that type of info is above your pay grade & we ALL know U hate 'Muslims' & you don't mind seeing Muslims being murdered & dismembered.

Lol
You do realize Muslims killed the asshat?
Not Americans

re: post # 191

Weak, and not credible. You had many chances in this thread to condemn Ngo's attackers...but chose instead to attack conservatives.

I see. So freedom of the press is not actually an American value that you hold dear.

0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

#EVILmohammed‬
Mohammed: islams most 'perfect man'
* Beheaded enemies; 600/900 Jewish men in 1 massacre.
* Had young Jewish boys beheaded after inspecting them for pubic hair.
* Ordered murder, torture & terrorisation of Christians & Jews if they didn't convert to Islam.
* Assassinated people for insulting him, or Islam.
* Established totalitarian rule
* Had followers & their families beaten or burnt alive for missing prayer.
* Ordered the extermination, torture & terrorisation of kafirs (non - believers)
* Instigated 60 massacres (participated in 27 of them)
* Owned & sold slaves.
* Wouldn't befriend Christians or Jews.
* Subjugated & oppressed women, requiring them to cover their faces.
* Married his daughter in law.
* Approved prostitution.
* Encouraged rape & wife beating.
* Murdered prisoners of war & committed acts of terror.
* Advocated suicide attacks.
* Executed apostates & homosexuals.
* Abolished adoption& was the ultimate liar.
* Promoted honour killings of women & children.
* Stoned adulators to death, and had also stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
* Ordered thieves hands/feet chopped off.
* Looted / plundered & preached hate for people of other religions & forced conversion to Islam.
* Extorted money & allowed executions, beheadings, rape & slavery.

STFU, leftard

Lol

Lol
You do realize Muslims killed the asshat?
Not Americans

yes; I knew that

I see. So freedom of the press is not actually an American value that you hold dear.

LOL! Our lamestream Operation Mockingbird media has been a joke for decades, Recall the Church Committee hearings of the mid 70's? Funny, I seem to recall leftards screaming for Assange's scalp for releasing the incriminating e-mails provided to Assange from Seth Rich......now leftards are singing a different tune? I agree that Assange should be released but he isn't' currently being held in USA.INC's custody.

BTW, alternative media is the only REAL source for news and information which is why it is being attacked like it is......

Forum List

Back