Journalist Attacked and Mugged by ANTIFA

Like I give a fuck. I'm not a Democrat, don't support Biden, and don't support antifa.

Then, why post this? :anj_stfu:
Because I give a fuck about the truth. And once you idiots are exposed to it, my job is done. At that point it is up to you to decide whether or not to keep living in the land of fake believe or come out into the light.

I've shoved the truth up your ass, your only response is "nuh-uh".
You made a claim you couldn't back up when the source material was presented to you directly.

I backed it up with several sources including an FBI report. You however are running away on at least two fronts that we both know of. ;)
You didn't back anything up. You deflected to another story about the border.

And don't think I missed the irony of you crying about the violent tactics of antifa, which I also denounce, all the while making threats against me via p.m.

Then, why post this? :anj_stfu:
Because I give a fuck about the truth. And once you idiots are exposed to it, my job is done. At that point it is up to you to decide whether or not to keep living in the land of fake believe or come out into the light.

You made a claim you couldn't back up when the source material was presented to you directly.

I backed it up with several sources including an FBI report. You however are running away on at least two fronts that we both know of. ;)

And don't think I missed the irony of you crying about the violent tactics of antifa, which I also denounce, all the while making threats against me via p.m.

If you think that was a threat you are indeed the pussy I've judged to be. I shoved your lies up your ass kid, we both know it. Your side condones ANTIFA, YOU can't disprove it.

He's not a journalist, he's a rwnj blogger who regularly posts hate speech and bigotry.

And he got milkshake poured on him, not a beating.

You can always bet on leftists defending fascists.

The "milk shakes" were actually cement. You have problem understanding the word VIOLENT.
A. You kids are the ones always talking about violence. He'll, there's two threads going about your revolution fantasy right now.

B. Did this even happen? Daily Caller and some you tube crap is all I can find.

You are comparing talk about future WAR to the beatings these guys are conducting?

Laughable... laughable...

Are you going to disavow this behavior or not? How difficult can it be?
Future war... Lmao!!!

And no, I'm not. Somebody need to start teaching you animals some manners.
You mean "somebody else"...because you sure aren't going to unass the couch.

And fuck you, you America-hating bitch.

If you think that was a threat you are indeed the pussy I've judged to be. I shoved your lies up your ass kid, we both know it. Your side condones ANTIFA, YOU can't disprove it.
You're unhinged from reality.

He's not a journalist, he's a rwnj blogger who regularly posts hate speech and bigotry.

Oh look another white guy defending the other white guys beating up a minority. It’s almost like we’ve seen that in America before....
Sorry kid, RWNJ does not qualify as a minority. Maybe some day soon, but not yet.

Homosexual Asian guy most certainly does, but you already knew that. Why are you trying to pretend otherwise?

Oh, and by the way, assclown, these injuries weren't caused by a milkshake.

Andy Ngo on Twitter

Go ahead and keep showing everyone who you truly are.
And we should believe that because a known liar says so?

And while homosexual conservatives are definitely rare, he's as Asian as I am Italian.
Oooh, look, a white leftist thinks he gets to decide who's a minority and who isn't.

Not only are you a sissy bedwetter, you're a racist, too.

But then...all leftists are.

Oh look another white guy defending the other white guys beating up a minority. It’s almost like we’ve seen that in America before....
Sorry kid, RWNJ does not qualify as a minority. Maybe some day soon, but not yet.

Homosexual Asian guy most certainly does, but you already knew that. Why are you trying to pretend otherwise?

Oh, and by the way, assclown, these injuries weren't caused by a milkshake.

Andy Ngo on Twitter

Go ahead and keep showing everyone who you truly are.
And we should believe that because a known liar says so?

And while homosexual conservatives are definitely rare, he's as Asian as I am Italian.
Oooh, look, a white leftist thinks he gets to decide who's a minority and who isn't.

Not only are you a sissy bedwetter, you're a racist, too.

But then...all leftists are.

He is correct though, whites are much less than 10 percent of world's population. To a leftist it's much more important to preserve some fucking bird than the greatest civilization in history.

I thought Trump Humpers loved seeing the media being attacked.

you were misinformed AGAIN ANTIFA is just like you TRUMP HATERS get that straight hypocritical fk.

There is no bigger hypocrite in this country than a dumbass Trump Humper.

Look at all those antifa pussies attacking only in numbers with weapons against single unarmed opponents.

How about that, Crepitus...looks like somebody got taught some manners.

when the Saudi born, Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi was brutally murdered & dismembered, not a single Trump supporter here @ USMB gave a rats ass & most were like; who dat?

Now they grovel, piss, shit, and moan about this reporter getting a couple of 'scars.'

Am I?

Tell me kid, what do I need to be careful of?

First, it does not matter what profession he claims.
Second: First Amendment protections are not solely reserved for a bunch of thugs. They do not get to negate another person's right to free speech just because they disagree.
Third: I saw punches thrown, and at least on good-sized rock that connected with the back of his head. He was pushed, pulled, and threatened in addition to having a variety of trash and other things thrown on him.
In summary: He has every right to press charges and these thugs know it. Why do you think they hide their cowardly faces? What a bunch of chickenshit bitches...
The government has never tried to stop this kid from saying what he wants, the first amendment doesn't apply here.

Second, I'm still waiting for a real source.

We can stop making excuses for Antifa now. They are a bunch of bitches.
When were you making excuses for them?
He wasn't.

But you sure as hell were.

you were misinformed AGAIN ANTIFA is just like you TRUMP HATERS get that straight hypocritical fk.

Look at all those antifa pussies attacking only in numbers with weapons against single unarmed opponents.

Courageous folks according to Biden. I have never seen these guys attack anyone if it wasn't at least 4 vs 1, usually coming from behind. Even then their specialty is getting their own asses kicked.

Last edited:

Am I?

Indeed.

You're an old man with anger issues. It can't be healthy.

when the Saudi born, Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi was brutally murdered & dismembered, not a single Trump supporter here @ USMB gave a rats ass & most were like; who dat?

Now they grovel, piss, shit, and moan about this reporter getting a couple of 'scars.'

Naaa,your hypocrisy is what's being exposed kid. I will say this, at least the ANTIFA people are out and about unlike you
and Tehon . You two are hiding behind your keyboards.

Journalist Khashoggi was assassinated by a 15 member Saudi hit team.

Assassination of Jamal Khashoggi - Wikipedia

did you get upset about that?

Am I?

Indeed.

You're an old man with anger issues. It can't be healthy.

(smile) You're the one who threw down boy ;)
The lesson here is that not everyone hides behind their keyboard.
Remember that.

Naaa,your hypocrisy is what's being exposed kid. I will say this, at least the ANTIFA people are out and about unlike you
and Tehon . You two are hiding behind your keyboards.

So, you have respect for journalist but only the ones you respect? haha

STFU, leftard

I didn't see one Trump supporter condoning what MBS did.

These ANTIFA terrorists are fucking losers. The police should crack down on them, and give these lowlifes everything that is coming to them.

Forum List

Back