Journalist Attacked and Mugged by ANTIFA

Do you condemn Trump"s attacks on the freedom of the press?
Even an idiot like you must acknowledge that saying things is different from hitting someone in the head with a rock.

Unless I'm wildly overestimating your abilities, and I certainly admit that's a possibility.
I think you already know that I don't condone antifa's actions.
And I'm not referring to Trump's verbal barrage against the press. I'm talking about the indictment against Julian Assange for disseminating truthful information.
If Trump incited violence against Assange...if...that's wrong.
I see. So freedom of the press is not actually an American value that you hold dear.

LOL! Our lamestream Operation Mockingbird media has been a joke for decades, Recall the Church Committee hearings of the mid 70's? Funny, I seem to recall leftards screaming for Assange's scalp for releasing the incriminating e-mails provided to Assange from Seth Rich......now leftards are singing a different tune? I agree that Assange should be released but he isn't' currently being held in USA.INC's custody.

BTW, alternative media is the only REAL source for news and information which is why it is being attacked like it is......

alternative media now dayz = Trump on Twitter, because that isn't 'fake nuwz' :26: right? :21:

If you aren’t familiar with Andy Ngo, he’s a journalist in Portland who has been covering ANTIFA’s rallies and very fascist attacks and bullying on the public for sometime

Andy Ngo on Twitter

Portland? Antifa Libtard capital of the west? As Caddo Kid would say, if Ngo went there and went there alone, he was asking for it.

Libtards aren't ashamed of their hate, intolerance and violence, they merely justify it.
They don't even bother justifying or rationalizing their hate, intolerance, and violence. They revel in it.
Wrong.

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

The acts of one individual are not ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons.

If you aren’t familiar with Andy Ngo, he’s a journalist in Portland who has been covering ANTIFA’s rallies and very fascist attacks and bullying on the public for sometime

Andy Ngo on Twitter

Portland? Antifa Libtard capital of the west? As Caddo Kid would say, if Ngo went there and went there alone, he was asking for it.

Libtards aren't ashamed of their hate, intolerance and violence, they merely justify it.
They don't even bother justifying or rationalizing their hate, intolerance, and violence. They revel in it.
Wrong.

The acts of one individual are not ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons.
It was a mob of democrats

Do you condemn Trump"s attacks on the freedom of the press?
Even an idiot like you must acknowledge that saying things is different from hitting someone in the head with a rock.

Unless I'm wildly overestimating your abilities, and I certainly admit that's a possibility.
And I'm not referring to Trump's verbal barrage against the press. I'm talking about the indictment against Julian Assange for disseminating truthful information.
I see. So freedom of the press is not actually an American value that you hold dear.

LOL! Our lamestream Operation Mockingbird media has been a joke for decades, Recall the Church Committee hearings of the mid 70's? Funny, I seem to recall leftards screaming for Assange's scalp for releasing the incriminating e-mails provided to Assange from Seth Rich......now leftards are singing a different tune? I agree that Assange should be released but he isn't' currently being held in USA.INC's custody.

BTW, alternative media is the only REAL source for news and information which is why it is being attacked like it is......
I read independent media.
I never believed the Russian hoax.
I didn't say he was in American custody. I said he is under indictment.
Any more fallacies I can clear up for ya?

Andy Ngo on Twitter

Wrong.

ONE? SERIOUSLY???

STFU, leftard

I didn't see one Trump supporter condoning what MBS did.

These ANTIFA terrorists are fucking losers. The police should crack down on them, and give these lowlifes everything that is coming to them.

Go back & read the threads; many (here) were in agreement with Khashoggi's assassination. Go look ..........
Lol
The dumbass was Muslim killed by Muslims, blame it on Muslims you fucking retard.

Khasshogi was was a US resident, employed by a US news agency; I know that type of info is above your pay grade & we ALL know U hate 'Muslims' & you don't mind seeing Muslims being murdered & dismembered.

You must be a really swell guy.
Lol
You do realize Muslims killed the asshat?
Not Americans

yes; I knew that
STFU, leftard

I didn't see one Trump supporter condoning what MBS did.

These ANTIFA terrorists are fucking losers. The police should crack down on them, and give these lowlifes everything that is coming to them.

Go back & read the threads; many (here) were in agreement with Khashoggi's assassination. Go look ..........
Lol
The dumbass was Muslim killed by Muslims, blame it on Muslims you fucking retard.

Khasshogi was was a US resident, employed by a US news agency; I know that type of info is above your pay grade & we ALL know U hate 'Muslims' & you don't mind seeing Muslims being murdered & dismembered.

You must be a really swell guy.
Lol
You do realize Muslims killed the asshat?
Not Americans

yes; I knew that

Caddo kid SEZ?????" I just KNOW that Trump and the ROOSKIES cheated because they conspired to reveal the cheating of our beloved Hitlery and my beloved DNC and that's cheating!!!"

Again, it's not the fact that the criminality and corruption of the Hildebeast and the DNC was revealed and leftards are not upset with the revelations via the contents.....it's the fact that they were revealed at all.

Just a head's up, lil fella, the Hildebeast couldn't draw flies to her infrequent appearances on the campaign trail. She gave speeches with blue screen technology to make it appear that she didn't have the sparse crowds that even bothered to show up and that was before the data dump. Leftards just don't "get it" that the Hildebeast didn't connect with people like Trump did and this field is even weaker than 2016....and I don't even participate in the bogus election process of this banana republic that is actually a corporate entity......but I sure LOVE watching leftards like you go so "batshit crazy" with indignant outrage that you lost "braggin' rights". I doubt you will ever see yourself for the utter joke of a poster that you certainly are.

(snicker)

Oh yeah, are you going to condemn Trump for taking actions that will have a chilling effect on independent journalism?

Andy Ngo on Twitter

Wrong.

The act of a group of individuals that you support behind your keyboard. You're a pussy lil black boi on the down low. At least they have the balls to go out there and act on their beliefs.

And that is Trump's fault how, exactly?????

And that is Trump's fault how, exactly?????
It's his Justice Department!

Don't tell me you are a personality cultist too?

alternative media now dayz = Trump on Twitter, because that isn't 'fake nuwz' :26: right? :21:
Compared to CNN? Trump is the bastion of truth. He has certainly been more accurate than CNN, MSNLSD and rags like the NYT and Washington Compost.........

Forum List

Back