Journalists Accidentally Prove Mail in Voting Is BROKEN, November Will be CHAOS

An actual act of journalism reveals major problems.

You know why all this is irrelevant? And it astounds me that I have to remind anyone of this....

We don't elect Presidents via elections. We elect them via the Electoral College. That body advises Congress, in December, what their vote is. They don't need an election to do that.

WRONG!!!

Dems know from trial runs in CA that BALLOT HARVESTING is an EASY way to CHEAT via "MAIL IN VOTING." Look at the 4 seats they turned in 2018. Conservatives were clearly ahead with big leads, then the dems MAGICALLY "FOUND" THOUSANDS of NEW uncounted votes and bingo, THE DEMS WIN.

Everybody and their fuckin' uncle knows they cheated, but there's no one in the commie state of CA to complain to, to do anything about it. They're going to attempt the same shit this November.

You know why all this is irrelevant? And it astounds me that I have to remind anyone of this....

We don't elect Presidents via elections. We elect them via the Electoral College. That body advises Congress, in December, what their vote is. They don't need an election to do that.

Derp alert!

at this point anyone advocating for mail in voting is intentionally trying to subvert the election,,,

Again, shocking that y'all have to be reminded of this but ---- we don't elect Presidents. The Electoral College does.

who said otherwise???

Who said someone said otherwise? (actually, you did, in the other mimic thread where you put a "disagree" on the exact same point)
It means that the premise of this thread is meaningless. It's that simple.

One point, if we don’t know who won for a week after the election, we will be okay.

Not sure why this guy thinks that’s “bedlam” but he seems to be a bit of a drama queen.

at this point anyone advocating for mail in voting is intentionally trying to subvert the election,,,

Again, shocking that y'all have to be reminded of this but ---- we don't elect Presidents. The Electoral College does.

who said otherwise???

Who said someone said otherwise?

how so???

One point, if we don’t know who won for a week after the election, we will be okay.

Not sure why this guy thinks that’s “bedlam” but he seems to be a bit of a drama queen.
maybe if you took time to watch it you would know why,,,

in otherwords stop lying,,,

who said otherwise???

how so???

"November will be chaos"? Why? We don't need no steenkeen elections. Nothing in the COTUS requires one.

who said otherwise???

how so???

"November will be chaos"? Why? We don't need no steenkeen elections. Nothing in the COTUS requires one.

so you just want to declare trump president without an election???

It'll be "bedlam" for those egocentrics who somehow believe they're entitled to instant gratification NOW, because Tee Vee. Their impetuous angst amuses me.

who said otherwise???

how so???

so you just want to declare trump president without an election???

Once AGAIN for those who slept through it the first couple of times ---- WE DON'T ELECT PRESIDENTS. The Electoral College does. Therefore how much we know or don't know on election night is irrelevant.

You barely made it through the 2000 debacle, this time it will get real. Banana republic style...lol

WRONG!!!

Linkie?

which state are you talking about, cause different states have different rules???

WRONG!!!

Linkie?

which state are you talking about, cause different states have different rules???

All 57. The COTUS says the several states shall choose electors "in such manner as the legislature may direct". That leaves it wide open. A given state can draw names from a hat if they want to. Sure they like to set up "elections" as it makes for good TV Bread-and-Circus and gives the impression of a democracy. But it's all a puppet show.

WRONG!!!

Linkie?

All 57. The COTUS says the several states shall choose electors "in such manner as the legislature may direct". That leaves it wide open. A given state can draw names from a hat if they want to. Sure they like to set up "elections" as it makes for good TV Bread-and-Circus and gives the impression of a democracy. But it's all a puppet show.

it leaves it wide opened to the rules they have in place,,and as far as I know all states are based on the vote of the people,,,

Hope and pray President Trump and all Patriots have the mail-in-voting "problem" well under control.

At this point in time, the DemonRats are desperate and they will try anything and everything to regain control.

Only thing is....the Rats know in their hearts, the have already lost the election.

Forum List

Back