Journalists Accidentally Prove Mail in Voting Is BROKEN, November Will be CHAOS

An actual act of journalism reveals major problems.

The Democrats are 100% backing and pushing mail in voting. That's enough right there to know it must be fucked.

It WOULD be funny though if Biden actually lost because the PO lost a whole bunch of his ballots. :71:

Many Republicans support mail in voting. In Nevada and Iowa, requests for mail in ballots were mailed to everyone by Republicans.

So do I. I plan to vote by mail, not because of the virus but because of health. Mail-in is fine for those with good reason, otherwise, get down there and vote in person. If you can go to a bar, supermarket and protest, you can certainly go to the poll. Meantime, it needs strict controls.
If vote by mail is good enough for you, why not for everyone else?

Because he is an individual, not a mass of people who will over whelm the Postal service. As CBS showed, vote by mail will fall apart because of the U.S. Postal Service....

And, democrats at the U.S. postal service may very well lose Republican postal code ballots......so sell the vote by mail voter fraud crap to democrats...they are the ones dumb enough to buy into it.
You really think one envelope per voter spread out over a series of weeks is going to “overwhelm” the post office? That doesn’t make sense.

If the post office can’t be trusted to handle ballots, then no one should vote by mail.
considering there is 225 million voting age people ,,,yeah I think that will overwhelm the system,,,

but a limited mail in vote like we have now as of yet hasnt done that,,,
It hasn’t overwhelmed the system anywhere that it’s been tried.
you have to ignore a lot of stuff to think that,,,
Not really. A handful of states do just fine. Furthermore, y’all are talking about a CBS story that sent 100 ballots as proof it won’t work. 100 ballots didn’t overwhelm the system, obviously.
not a single state has done 100% vote by mail,,,

why are you lying???

Oregon is 99% vote by mail. It’s worked well.

No, actually, it didn't....

In 2018, however, Oregon mailed out over 2.8 million ballots, according to the EAC report. Roughly 60,200 were “undeliverable,” raising serious questions about the accuracy of the state’s voter registration list. Almost 870,000 ballots are listed in the “unknown” category.

That means the failure rate of Oregon’s mail balloting system was more than 32 percent.

That’s a stupid way to characterize it. You realize they send out ballots to every registered voter, right? Expecting 100% participation would be insane.

32% failure rate in Oregon..........

The Democrats are 100% backing and pushing mail in voting. That's enough right there to know it must be fucked.

It WOULD be funny though if Biden actually lost because the PO lost a whole bunch of his ballots. :71:

Many Republicans support mail in voting. In Nevada and Iowa, requests for mail in ballots were mailed to everyone by Republicans.

So do I. I plan to vote by mail, not because of the virus but because of health. Mail-in is fine for those with good reason, otherwise, get down there and vote in person. If you can go to a bar, supermarket and protest, you can certainly go to the poll. Meantime, it needs strict controls.

Because he is an individual, not a mass of people who will over whelm the Postal service. As CBS showed, vote by mail will fall apart because of the U.S. Postal Service....

And, democrats at the U.S. postal service may very well lose Republican postal code ballots......so sell the vote by mail voter fraud crap to democrats...they are the ones dumb enough to buy into it.
You really think one envelope per voter spread out over a series of weeks is going to “overwhelm” the post office? That doesn’t make sense.

If the post office can’t be trusted to handle ballots, then no one should vote by mail.
considering there is 225 million voting age people ,,,yeah I think that will overwhelm the system,,,

Not really. A handful of states do just fine. Furthermore, y’all are talking about a CBS story that sent 100 ballots as proof it won’t work. 100 ballots didn’t overwhelm the system, obviously.

why are you lying???

isnt that the state thats currently burning with violence???

yeah thats not working out so well,,,

but what about you??
you want to vote by mail you can,,
why are you forcing us that dont want to to do it???
Nonsequitor

Im not forcing you to do anything. You can’t stop lying about me.
when you advocate for it youre forcing it on others,,,

why wont you just vote by mail and leave us alone???

Advocating for something is not forcing. That’s idiotic.
if you succeed it does,,,,

No it’s not. You’re being irrational.

why are you lying???

but what about you??
Nonsequitor

why are you lying???

In 2018, however, Oregon mailed out over 2.8 million ballots, according to the EAC report. Roughly 60,200 were “undeliverable,” raising serious questions about the accuracy of the state’s voter registration list. Almost 870,000 ballots are listed in the “unknown” category.

That means the failure rate of Oregon’s mail balloting system was more than 32 percent.

That’s a stupid way to characterize it. You realize they send out ballots to every registered voter, right? Expecting 100% participation would be insane.

Why would you consider it a failure to vote if someone chooses not to send in their ballot?

That makes no sense.

Must be really shitty for you that voting by mail breaks down, after decades of working for several states and the military. Even your so-called president voted per mail...

I'm sure you understand the difference between a small percentage of voters sending in mail in ballots and 120 million voters doing it.

why are you lying???

Why would you consider it a failure to vote if someone chooses not to send in their ballot?

That makes no sense.
how do you know they decided not to send it in???
it could have been lost in the mail like so many letters do,,,

why are you lying???

but what about you??
Nonsequitor

No one is forcing you to do anything.

Must be really shitty for you that voting by mail breaks down, after decades of working for several states and the military. Even your so-called president voted per mail...

I'm sure you understand the difference between a small percentage of voters sending in mail in ballots and 120 million voters doing it.
thats closer to 150 million,,,

why are you lying???

That makes no sense.
We don’t. Which is why asserting that all 32% was a failure is idiotic.

why are you lying???

That makes no sense.
We don’t. Which is why asserting that all 32% was a failure is idiotic.

why are you lying???

That makes no sense.

When it doesn't get counted, it is a failure.

You can stop selling it. You want to cheat, and this is one more way to do it.....sell that crap about mail in voting being okay to the demcorat party that votes for the party of racism and hate, then says the republican party is the racist party...

Bipartisan studies have shown numerous problems with mail in voting.

It is corruptible in numerous ways, but it's the cause du jour of the left, so all of that is ignored.

Absurd to watch the abject idiocy of people at this point.
Link?

Sure

"A bipartisan Commission on Federal Election Reform, chaired by former president Jimmy Carter and former secretary of state James A. Baker III, concluded in 2005 that “absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud” and that “vote buying schemes are far more difficult to detect when citizens vote by mail.” Carter and Baker also pointed out that citizens who vote at nursing homes “are more susceptible to pressure, overt and subtle, or to intimidation.” In Florida, there is even a name for this: “granny farming.”"

Sure

"A bipartisan Commission on Federal Election Reform, chaired by former president Jimmy Carter and former secretary of state James A. Baker III, concluded in 2005 that “absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud” and that “vote buying schemes are far more difficult to detect when citizens vote by mail.” Carter and Baker also pointed out that citizens who vote at nursing homes “are more susceptible to pressure, overt and subtle, or to intimidation.” In Florida, there is even a name for this: “granny farming.”"
You provided an OPINION piece by a rightwing writer. However, there's no facts to bolster your false claims.

Even in what you posted above it uses the word POTENTIAL. So, nice try.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

why are you lying???

That makes no sense.

When it doesn't get counted, it is a failure.

You can stop selling it. You want to cheat, and this is one more way to do it.....sell that crap about mail in voting being okay to the demcorat party that votes for the party of racism and hate, then says the republican party is the racist party...
That’s idiotic. You’re counting non participation as a failure.

Sure

You provided an OPINION piece by a rightwing writer. However, there's no facts to bolster your false claims.

Even in what you posted above it uses the word POTENTIAL. So, nice try.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

The citations are in there and I provided a quote which was not an opinion, but a conclusion of a bipartisan commission.

What sort of lunacy is saying that indicating that there is a potential for something through the use of a given a methodology is somehow wrong.

It creates the possibility of fraud. That's what people have been saying the problem is all along, duh.

Take it up with Jimmy Carter, that crazy GOP hack, you dolt.

Nice try.

Last edited:
The citations are in there and I provided a quote which was not an opinion, but a conclusion of a bipartisan commission.

What sort of lunacy is saying that indicating that there is a potential for something through the use of a given a methodology is somehow wrong.

It creates the possibility of fraud. That's what people have been saying the problem is all along, duh.

Nice try.
I asked for PROOF that it HAPPENS, not POTENTIAL that it does.

Close, but no cigar. Nice try Spruce.

why are you lying???

Yeah, but Democrats know that 33% totally favors them and their scamming poll manipulators. I remember when we thought we were good enough to oversee elections in questionable countries. Now questionable countries are questioning the fairness of our elections. In the end, communists will always stick together. Just watch who wants who.

Nice try.
I asked for PROOF that it HAPPENS, not POTENTIAL that it does.

Close, but no cigar. Nice try Spruce.

You "asked for proof". Well, my original post, which have conveniently snipped out, specifically cited the possibility of corruption as the problem "Bipartisan studies have shown numerous problems with mail in voting. It is corruptible in numerous ways"

Now that I have supported that conclusively through the conclusions of a bipartisan commission, you move the goalposts from the increased potential for fraud, which I'd think would be enough for any rational person, to 'proof'. Fine.

Ok, again from the report of the commission.

Fraud.JPG

Last edited:

Forum List

Back