Joy Reid dismantles GOP Uranium One propaganda in a little under two minu

This one’s gonna be short and sweet. Joy Reid was on fire this morning. Behold the awesome power of fully operational journalism!

I wonder how many people will take 2 minutes to educate themselves.

Joy Reid dismantles GOP Uranium One propaganda in a little under two minutes

True, but Snopes had already debunked it.
det-red.gif

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
Liberal buttstain snopes?
This is Snopes:

102210_1614_somuchforsn11.png
Is the cat telling the pussy what to say next?

This one’s gonna be short and sweet. Joy Reid was on fire this morning. Behold the awesome power of fully operational journalism!

Not buying!
Lock her up! Is the only thing I will accept!
Hate, prejudice and being dead wrong is what you accept.
We won the election and I want that whore in prison!

Ha Ha, DT was laughing while feeding you Trumpers. He said a lot of things, still waiting on his tax returns and what he found out in HI, about Obama's birth cert. You have been taken.

Not buying!

Ha Ha, DT was laughing while feeding you Trumpers. He said a lot of things, still waiting on his tax returns and what he found out in HI, about Obama's birth cert. You have been taken.

This one was one of those caught whaling and crying on TV on election night.

Not buying!

This one was one of those caught whaling and crying on TV on election night.

No he said both many times.

det-red.gif

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
The highly respected Snopes. Lol.
Of course liars hate Snopes.

Reid may be absolutely, 100% correct. She may have nailed it perfectly.

Unfortunately, I know that she is an absolute, 100% hardcore partisan, as partisan as they get.

So there's no way to know what contrary or potentially contrary information she left out, or what information she included that she may have in any way bent to her political agenda, so to me all she's doing is preaching to the choir. It's just more partisan noise. "Side" irrelevant.

It really is a shame, what has become of "journalism".

det-red.gif

Washington redskin
Snopes is a left wing shit organization, So other words fake news.

Stay out of the fucking fire water. LOL

det-red.gif

The highly respected Snopes. Lol.
Of course liars hate Snopes.
Lol
Snopes is a left wing organization. Shit for brains

Unfortunately, I know that she is an absolute, 100% hardcore partisan, as partisan as they get.

So there's no way to know what contrary or potentially contrary information she left out, or what information she included that she may have in any way bent to her political agenda, so to me all she's doing is preaching to the choir. It's just more partisan noise. "Side" irrelevant.

I'm sure she is a partisan hack, but given the GOP's 30 year record of throwing shit at a wall and hoping anything... ANYTHING sticks...

I'm sure she is a partisan hack, but given the GOP's 30 year record of throwing shit at a wall and hoping anything... ANYTHING sticks...
Sure.

None of it can be believed, none of it. That's where we are.

Hillary Hatred is one of the most fascinating psychological aliments of modern America. It says more about the hater and it demonstrates how hate can be taught and propagated among the partisans and ideologues. It has lots of misogyny in it but even women hate Hillary Clinton with a visceral hatred. Ask them why and like the woman in the video they just do. They were taught and they followed. But why? And why so weak? We have a clown for president because of that hatred and because the electorate is too stupid to realize they are being bamboozled by the right wing elites.

See The Destruction of Hillary Clinton by Susan Bordo

The right is so stupid today as above they simply shoot the messenger.

You are an intellectually lazy bum as usual.

If you think she is 100% correct then IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO SHE IS.

I said "may be".

You completely missed the point.

Speaking of intellectual laziness.

I said "may be".

Your point is false. When someone is right, they are right, doesn't matter the bias.

This logical fallacy is called Appeal to motive - Wikipedia

I said "may be".

Your point is false. When someone is right, they are right, doesn't matter the bias.

The falsehood is reverse of appeal to authority.
A person can present facts without telling the whole story.

There can be contrary facts for which they are not looking, or that they are ignoring.

You know that, right?

I said "may be".

There can be contrary facts for which they are not looking, or that they are ignoring.

You know that, right?

Sure, but by not seeking out facts and making up your own mind you are being intellectually LAZY, which is what I was saying

I said "may be".

You know that, right?

Sure, but by not seeking out facts and making up your own mind you are being intellectually LAZY, which is what I was saying
My comment was on partisanship and the state of "journalism", not the particulars of the case.

I suspect most people got that. I'll try to make it even more clear next time, so that you're not so upset.

Forum List

Back