Joy Reid dismantles GOP Uranium One propaganda in a little under two minu

I said "may be".

You completely missed the point.

Speaking of intellectual laziness.

Your point is false. When someone is right, they are right, doesn't matter the bias.

The falsehood is reverse of appeal to authority.
A person can present facts without telling the whole story.

There can be contrary facts for which they are not looking, or that they are ignoring.

You know that, right?
The main jist is Hilllary wasn’t involved and you can’t handle it. Your brainwashing is thorough and complete.
Funny, I voted for Hillary.

Your brainwashing is thorough and complete.
Joy's facts are correct according to the public record. HRC had nothing to do with the Uranium deal.
Facts are like kryptonite to Trumpolini's.
You obviously haven't read my posts.

No problem. I know better than to attempt communication with hardcore partisan ideologues on either end.

This one’s gonna be short and sweet. Joy Reid was on fire this morning. Behold the awesome power of fully operational journalism!

I wonder how many people will take 2 minutes to educate themselves.

Joy Reid dismantles GOP Uranium One propaganda in a little under two minutes

There is a rat dead in your kitchen and you can't smell that one either...

Joy Reid couldn't dismantle a Lego much less the Uranium One deal...

The real question is why would anyone allow a Russian company to invest in our Uranium mines?

You do understand where they get the fissile uranium or plutonium from?

Who donates $143MM to the Clinton Foundation?

And you wonder why we have President Trump, really?
No I don't wonder why we have a president pussygrabber. I've watched you trumpets bring down the national IQ level for 2 years.
You're as dumb as rocks and you lie without thinking... just like the fraud in chief.

Your point is false. When someone is right, they are right, doesn't matter the bias.

The falsehood is reverse of appeal to authority.

There can be contrary facts for which they are not looking, or that they are ignoring.

You know that, right?
The main jist is Hilllary wasn’t involved and you can’t handle it. Your brainwashing is thorough and complete.

Joy's facts are correct according to the public record. HRC had nothing to do with the Uranium deal.

No problem. I know better than to attempt communication with hardcore partisan ideologues on either end.
Your posts prove nothing. The uranium non story was debunked time and time again and resurfaced by Trump allies to deflect the national conversation from the indictments.

Trump Falsely Accuses Hillary On Uranium One Deal | HuffPost

Analysis | The repeated, incorrect claim that Russia obtained ‘20 percent of our uranium’

No, Hillary Clinton did not "give Russia 20 percent of the uranium" in the US

You know that, right?

Your posts prove nothing. The uranium non story was debunked time and time again and resurfaced by Trump allies to deflect the national conversation from the indictments.

Trump Falsely Accuses Hillary On Uranium One Deal | HuffPost

Analysis | The repeated, incorrect claim that Russia obtained ‘20 percent of our uranium’

No, Hillary Clinton did not "give Russia 20 percent of the uranium" in the US
I wasn't trying to prove anything, I was just stating an opinion.

You're welcome to show me where I said she was "wrong".

Take a deep breath, read slowly, and show me.

The real question is why would anyone allow a Russian company to invest in our Uranium mines?

You do understand where they get the fissile uranium or plutonium from?

A foreign company already owned the mining rights. They have to have an export license to ship it anywhere. All of the processed ore was sold here. Besides.......

Russia was in the final years of a 20 year program of selling 500 tons of highly enriched uranium to American power plants. Megatons to Megawatts.

This one’s gonna be short and sweet. Joy Reid was on fire this morning. Behold the awesome power of fully operational journalism!

Who the fuck is Joy Reid and why should I care? Uranium One deal is being pursued by other more respected media outlets, and I can assure you so is Congress and FBI.
Not the FBI

“These investigations were initiated on a partisan basis, and will shed no light on Russia’s interference in the 2016 election, but then again they are not intended to do so,” Rep. Adam B. Schiff (Calif.), the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said in a statement Tuesday. “This may be good politics, but it is a disservice to the far more important cause of investigating Russian interference in our democracy and protecting our elections in 2018 and beyond from outside influence.”

House GOP launches probes into Obama-era uranium deal, Clinton email inquiry

Among the ways these accusations stray from the facts is in attributing a power of veto or approval to Secretary Clinton that she simply did not have. Clinton was one of nine cabinet members and department heads that sit on the CFIUS, and the secretary of the treasury is its chairperson. CFIUS members are collectively charged with evaluating the transaction for potential national security issues, then turning their findings over to the president. By law, the committee can’t veto a transaction; only the president can. According to The New York Times, Clinton may not have even directly participated in the Uranium One decision. Then-Assistant Secretary of State Jose Fernandez, whose job it was to represent the State Dept. on CFIUS, said Clinton herself “never intervened” in committee matters.FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Last edited:

Republicans don't care about her. She's black.

Besides, I'm sure many, if not most Republicans hope she walks down the street unarmed. You know what happens to unarmed blacks walking down the street.

Forum List

Back