Joy Reid dismantles GOP Uranium One propaganda in a little under two minu

You are an intellectually lazy bum as usual.

If you think she is 100% correct then IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO SHE IS.
I said "may be".

You completely missed the point.

Speaking of intellectual laziness.

Your point is false. When someone is right, they are right, doesn't matter the bias.

The falsehood is reverse of appeal to authority.
A person can present facts without telling the whole story.

There can be contrary facts for which they are not looking, or that they are ignoring.

You know that, right?

Sure, but by not seeking out facts and making up your own mind you are being intellectually LAZY, which is what I was saying
My comment was on partisanship and the state of "journalism", not the particulars of the case.

I suspect most people got that. I'll try to make it even more clear next time, so that you're not so upset.

She is not a Journalist, I don't know why people keep using that word to describe talk show hosts.

I said "may be".

Your point is false. When someone is right, they are right, doesn't matter the bias.

There can be contrary facts for which they are not looking, or that they are ignoring.

You know that, right?

Sure, but by not seeking out facts and making up your own mind you are being intellectually LAZY, which is what I was saying
My comment was on partisanship and the state of "journalism", not the particulars of the case.

I suspect most people got that. I'll try to make it even more clear next time, so that you're not so upset.

She is not a Journalist, I don't know why people keep using that word to describe talk show hosts.
Correct. From the OP: "Behold the awesome power of fully operational journalism!"

Joy-Ann M. Lomena-Reid (born December 8, 1968), also known as Joy Reid, is an American cable television host and a national correspondent at MSNBC. She is also a regular political commentator on both television and in publications such as The Daily Beast.[1] In 2016, she wrote a book on the recent history of the Democratic Party, called Fracture: Barack Obama, the Clintons, and the Racial Divide

Do you see the word "journalist"?

You know that, right?

Correct. From the OP: "Behold the awesome power of fully operational journalism!"

Oh I see, so if OP is wrong, therefore you are not. Hilarious.

You know that, right?

Oh I see, so if OP is wrong, therefore you are not. Hilarious.
Whatever it is you're trying to say, I'm sure you're right.

Joy-Ann M. Lomena-Reid (born December 8, 1968), also known as Joy Reid, is an American cable television host and a national correspondent at MSNBC. She is also a regular political commentator on both television and in publications such as The Daily Beast.[1] In 2016, she wrote a book on the recent history of the Democratic Party, called Fracture: Barack Obama, the Clintons, and the Racial Divide

Do you see the word "journalist"?

Yet you idiots call it news.

The Uranium One story is a red herring for the rubes. It's classic misdirection. Trump is flailing.

Only the usual retards are buying it.

If Reid knows more than anyone else she should be on Mueller's list of witnesses. Oh she's not? Well I guess opinions are like ass holes. Everybody's got one.

LOL, now folks this is desperation at its finest.

nuh uh ... Trumps been desperately lying his ass off for over a year trying to deflect attention away from his incompetence.

Here's how it works, set up some poorly prepared schlep and invite a well prepared articulate pundit (preferably female and Black) (maybe with a script) and then declare the subject "demolished" while the investigation is going on. If CBS was capable of producing forged documents to try to throw the election to democrats this should be a piece of cake. The question remains if liberals keep "demolishing" opponents why can't they win a freaking election? The short answer is that libs are still using a political playbook centered around dirty tricks and crooked media set ups and they don't realize that Americans see right through the scams.

Reid may be absolutely, 100% correct. She may have nailed it perfectly.

Unfortunately, I know that she is an absolute, 100% hardcore partisan, as partisan as they get.

So there's no way to know what contrary or potentially contrary information she left out, or what information she included that she may have in any way bent to her political agenda, so to me all she's doing is preaching to the choir. It's just more partisan noise. "Side" irrelevant.

It really is a shame, what has become of "journalism".

I said "may be".

You know that, right?
The main jist is Hilllary wasn’t involved and you can’t handle it. Your brainwashing is thorough and complete.

Reid may be absolutely, 100% correct. She may have nailed it perfectly.

Unfortunately, I know that she is an absolute, 100% hardcore partisan, as partisan as they get.

So there's no way to know what contrary or potentially contrary information she left out, or what information she included that she may have in any way bent to her political agenda, so to me all she's doing is preaching to the choir. It's just more partisan noise. "Side" irrelevant.

It really is a shame, what has become of "journalism".

I said "may be".

You know that, right?
The main jist is Hilllary wasn’t involved and you can’t handle it. Your brainwashing is thorough and complete.
Funny, I voted for Hillary.

Your brainwashing is thorough and complete.

This one’s gonna be short and sweet. Joy Reid was on fire this morning. Behold the awesome power of fully operational journalism!

I wonder how many people will take 2 minutes to educate themselves.

Joy Reid dismantles GOP Uranium One propaganda in a little under two minutes
Not buying!
Lock her up! Is the only thing I will accept!
Hate, prejudice and being dead wrong is what you accept.
We won the election and I want that whore in prison!

Melania is First Lady now, those days are in the past.

This one’s gonna be short and sweet. Joy Reid was on fire this morning. Behold the awesome power of fully operational journalism!

I wonder how many people will take 2 minutes to educate themselves.

Joy Reid dismantles GOP Uranium One propaganda in a little under two minutes

There is a rat dead in your kitchen and you can't smell that one either...

Joy Reid couldn't dismantle a Lego much less the Uranium One deal...

The real question is why would anyone allow a Russian company to invest in our Uranium mines?

You do understand where they get the fissile uranium or plutonium from?

Who donates $143MM to the Clinton Foundation?

And you wonder why we have President Trump, really?

I said "may be".

You know that, right?
Funny, I voted for Hillary.

Your brainwashing is thorough and complete.
Joy's facts are correct according to the public record. HRC had nothing to do with the Uranium deal.
Facts are like kryptonite to Trumpolini's.

Forum List

Back