Juan Merchan Arrested

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2021
I'm not exactly sure if this is a hoax or not.

I'm not seeing a flurry of news reports about this. Which usually is the case. I'm guessing that it's the military hush over the case.

I'm not seeing a flurry of news reports about this. Which usually is the case. I'm guessing that it's the military hush over the case.

I am guessing you are a fucking moron that falls for every hoax on the internet.

This is a hoax I'm pretty sure lol.

For one thing the amount of loaded words in your link.( The few sentences I can see, since I'm not about to reward this clickbait with actual clicks.)

Here's a tip. When an information source uses so many insults when conveying information that source tends to be unreliable.

"Deep state", "illegal case", " treasonous", I'm sure all of those make you prone to believe it, but trust me, it just is there so you would give them internet traffic.

A JAG is an attorney and does not have any authority to arrest.

I do not know how you even thought that this could have any veracity given that JAG only has ability to do anything with soldiers, Judge Marchant is not a soldier. Then, realrawnews is:

• Overall, we rate Real Raw News a satire website based on properly disclosing their intent to publish satire articles.

This is why I asked.

With so much crap going on....hard to tell what is really happening or what is fake news.
The Lawfare against Trump is something that I thought I would never see. Same with the stupid kid who was able to shoot at Trump. Or how a sorority sister to Kamala got to be a moderator in a presidential debate.

All kinda nuts stuff IMHO. No different than this.

from checkyourfact.com
Verdict: False

The claim is false and originally stems from a Sept. 7 article published on the satire site “Real Raw News.” In addition, a spokesperson for the U.S. Navy JAG Corps denied the claim’s validity in an email to Check Your Fact.

"Realrawnews". What a moroooooon.

Same with the stupid kid who was able to shoot at Trump.

Someone takes a shot at a politician and it is a sign of the end of the world.

Someone shoots up a school and it is Tuesday.

There is something wrong with our country.

Forum List

Back