Juan Williams Loses Job At NPR For Telling The Truth

I don't want to hear a SINGLE lefty bring up someone's free speech rights for the next year, unless they start defending Juan now.

NPR is not in any way shape, form, or fashion "a radical left wing radio station." You, however, sound like a far right wing kook on a bent. Go for it.

Their actions canning Juan Williams confirms it.

NPR is not in any way shape, form, or fashion "a radical left wing radio station." You, however, sound like a far right wing kook on a bent. Go for it.

Not at all. It means that someone, Vivian Schiller, made a stupid ass mistake. I bet she is canned by the end of the week. And on that scintillating note, I am off to watch some "Glee".

I don't want to hear a SINGLE lefty bring up someone's free speech rights for the next year, unless they start defending Juan now.

:lol: He is still free to say whatever he likes.

A defense would be:

1. He should get his job back.
2. He was wrongly discharged.
3. NPR needs to be punished in some fashion.
4. Who ever made the call to fire him should not be associated with NPR.

except NOT ONE of the 19 Muslims (jihad) that brought the world trade center and Pentagon down, were WEARING Muslim garb...

i feel sorry for him too...

True.

We probably need to strip search any Muslim NOT wearing "muslim garb."

BTW, WTF is Muslim Garb?

5617obamamuslimgarb.jpg

Not if he wanted to keep his friggen job with a lefty radio station.

Notice how this never happens on a right-wing program.

Why is it the left only pays lip-service to freedom and liberty?

A defense would be:

They had a standard of employment which he violated. He had a track record of injecting his personal bias where it was uncalled for according to that standard.

Given the context, I could see NPR forgiving those comments but that is up to their discretion.

Not at all. It means that someone, Vivian Schiller, made a stupid ass mistake. I bet she is canned by the end of the week. And on that scintillating note, I am off to watch some "Glee".

I also Bet NPR loses it's Federal funding as well.

A defense would be:

They had a standard of employment which he violated. He had a track record of injecting his personal bias where it was uncalled for according to that standard.

Given the context, I could see NPR forgiving those comments but that is up to their discretion.

I can't wait to see how the law suit turns out. It's gonna be interesting. She better have a damn good paper trail. She better have called him in counseled him on his "wrong behavior" done a performance evaluation stating such problems and it better have JUan's signature on it. Otherwise she has a problemo.

Last edited:

A defense would be:

/QUOTE]

Wrong be was fired because the personal Bias he showed was not far left enough.

NPR does not fire it's other people who regularly inject their Personal Far left bias.

He was fired for being to moderate of a liberal.

I also Bet NPR loses it's Federal funding as well.

They never should have had state funding, PBS either. let them sell their product just like all other outlets.

A defense would be:

NPR does not fire it's other people who regularly inject their Personal Far left bias.

NPR President and CEO Vivian Schiller sent an internal memo Thursday seeking to clarify why Williams' contract was terminated, claiming that the remarks he made on Fox News' "The O'Reilly Factor" weren't the problem, he was canned because he's become a pundit rather than an analyst.

NPR President and CEO Vivian Schiller sent an internal memo Thursday seeking to clarify why Williams' contract was terminated, claiming that the remarks he made on Fox News' "The O'Reilly Factor" weren't the problem, he was canned because he's become a pundit rather than an analyst.

It's her word against his now isn't it? Unless of course she's carefully documented these problems with Juan. His performance evaluations should reflect these "previous incidents" true?

NPR supplies a couple of the libs Fox uses to counter-balance the discussions. I hear they want to can Moral Ireson just for general purposes.

Doesn't anyone think this coddling of Muslims is getting out of hand?

What has been a constant threat to Americans at home and abroad has now become a protected class like Blacks and Hispanics.

NPR supplies a couple of the libs Fox uses to counter-balance the discussions. I hear they want to can Moral Ireson just for general purposes.

Doesn't anyone think this coddling of Muslims is getting out of hand?

What has been a constant threat to Americans at home and abroad has now become a protected class like Blacks and Hispanics.

Juan wasn't well protected was he?

It's her word against his now isn't it? Unless of course she's carefully documented these problems with Juan. His performance evaluations should reflect these "previous incidents" true?

Yes, I would think so, but I'm not privy to the contract or the incidents.......you?

Yes, I would think so, but I'm not privy to the contract or the incidents.......you?

No, I don't, but I wasn't the one spouting off about how right they were to fire Mr. Williams. I'm just saying if it goes to court she better be able to prove her allegations were documented and discussed with the afore mentioned Mr. Williams.

Forum List

Back