Juan Williams Loses Job At NPR For Telling The Truth

Not at all. It means that someone, Vivian Schiller, made a stupid ass mistake. I bet she is canned by the end of the week. And on that scintillating note, I am off to watch some "Glee".

NPR supplies a couple of the libs Fox uses to counter-balance the discussions. I hear they want to can Moral Ireson just for general purposes.

Doesn't anyone think this coddling of Muslims is getting out of hand?

What has been a constant threat to Americans at home and abroad has now become a protected class like Blacks and Hispanics.

Juan wasn't well protected was he?

Guess what happens to any Black that gets out of line. See Clarence Thomas

Wrong be was fired because the personal Bias he showed was not far left enough.

NPR does not fire it's other people who regularly inject their Personal Far left bias.

He was fired for being to moderate of a liberal.

NPR President and CEO Vivian Schiller sent an internal memo Thursday seeking to clarify why Williams' contract was terminated, claiming that the remarks he made on Fox News' "The O'Reilly Factor" weren't the problem, he was canned because he's become a pundit rather than an analyst.

It's her word against his now isn't it? Unless of course she's carefully documented these problems with Juan. His performance evaluations should reflect these "previous incidents" true?

A CYA memo.

NPR supplies a couple of the libs Fox uses to counter-balance the discussions. I hear they want to can Moral Ireson just for general purposes.

What has been a constant threat to Americans at home and abroad has now become a protected class like Blacks and Hispanics.

It's his fault. He married a white woman. :lol::lol:

NPR is not in any way shape, form, or fashion "a radical left wing radio station." You, however, sound like a far right wing kook on a bent. Go for it.

Radical left.....no, but they aren't just left of center either.

Yes, they may be a block or two "left of center?"

I went to NPR's website, where I've never ventured before (probably due to the supposed absense of Octoerotic Art).

I didn't find it much "off center."

NPR : National Public Radio : News & Analysis, World, US, Music & Arts : NPR

Lemme know what you find that supports the assertation that NPR is anything but middle of the road.

NPR is racist that's why Juan was fired. Did you notice Vivian what's her name was white?

Last edited:

Juan will benefit well from this encounter. My bet is his eye's are opened to the hypocrisy behind NPR. They screwed up big time and there is no hiding it. Vivian Schiller should be busy checking out Unemployment real soon.

NPR is not in any way shape, form, or fashion "a radical left wing radio station." You, however, sound like a far right wing kook on a bent. Go for it.

I went to NPR's website, where I've never ventured before (probably due to the supposed absense of Octoerotic Art).

Lemme know what you find that supports the assertation that NPR is anything but middle of the road.

It doesn't matter what they appear to be. What they believe in and how they run their operation is the issue here.

George Soros's picture belongs in the Post Office, not on a stamp, but as #1 on the 10 Most wanted list, He is an enemy of the Republic.

Juan will benefit well from this encounter. My bet is his eye's are opened to the hypocrisy behind NPR. They screwed up big time and there is no hiding it. Vivian Schiller should be busy checking out Unemployment real soon.

Some of those greasy haired black pajama wearing NPR assholes came to my unit and tried to build a case against Bush by videotaping a bunch of the returning 5th Groupers. They wanted to hear some juicy stories about murders and killing of civilians and none of the guys fell for it.

Looks like Williams is going to land on his feet just fine.

"I don't fit in their box. I'm not a predictable, black liberal," he told Fox News' Bill O'Reilly.

Williams, who Fox announced Thursday would be taking on an "expanded" role with that network and had signed a multi-year contract, joined NPR a decade ago as host of Talk of the Nation and later became a senior correspondent. But he rankled executives with outspoken remarks on Fox News, where he was also a paid commentator, and in newspaper opinion pieces. In the spring of 2008, NPR shifted him from a staff correspondent position, making him instead a senior news analyst on contract. In 2009, NPR also asked Fox News not to identify him as an NPR analyst on screen — most recently, after he described first lady Michelle Obama as being like the black militant Stokely Carmichael in a designer dress.

Juan Williams: NPR Went After Me Because 'I Appear On Fox' : The Two-Way : NPR

"I don't fit in their box. I'm not a predictable, black liberal," he told Fox News' Bill O'Reilly.

Williams, who Fox announced Thursday would be taking on an "expanded" role with that network and had signed a multi-year contract, joined NPR a decade ago as host of Talk of the Nation and later became a senior correspondent. But he rankled executives with outspoken remarks on Fox News, where he was also a paid commentator, and in newspaper opinion pieces. In the spring of 2008, NPR shifted him from a staff correspondent position, making him instead a senior news analyst on contract. In 2009, NPR also asked Fox News not to identify him as an NPR analyst on screen — most recently, after he described first lady Michelle Obama as being like the black militant Stokely Carmichael in a designer dress.

Good for him.

But that doesn't let NPR off the proverbial hook.

It doesn't matter what they appear to be. What they believe in and how they run their operation is the issue here.

They seem to be "running their operation" like any other government agency: with complete and total political correctness.

What else do you expect?

If any bureaucratic wonk even hints at uttering anything less that total PC IN PUBLIC, then they're eliminated.

NPR LIKES black people, they just don't necessarily want to...you know...work with them. Particularly when they won't fit into the stereotype.

They seem to be "running their operation" like any other government agency: with complete and total political correctness.

What else do you expect?

If any bureaucratic wonk even hints at uttering anything less that total PC IN PUBLIC, then they're eliminated.

Unless you happen to be Harry Reid.

Let's see I'm racist for not liking President Obama's policies and leadership style.

What the Hell I'm I for liking Juan's honesty and transparency?

NPR LIKES black people, they just don't necessarily want to...you know...work with them. Particularly when they won't fit into the stereotype.

Come on...It's not about the color of his skin AT ALL.

IMO the fact that he made that statement reinforces their letting him go.

Forum List

Back