Juan Williams Loses Job At NPR For Telling The Truth

Muslims are now the new protected and inviolate class among the extreme left. We are not allowed to treat Muslims as anybody else is treated. We cannot note or acknowledge that a person committing or attempting or plotting a crime is Muslim even if the crime is an expression of his faith. We cannot discuss that there are Muslims who are admirable and decent and distinguished citizens, neighbors, friends and there are Muslims who are dangerous and to be treated with great caution.
True, Juan got the shaft big time and I say it was wrong.

As a personal note:

I attend the largest Mosque in New England. And am involved in many of the leadership decisions and activities.

Everyday we are dealing with all kinds of cyber attacks to our web site, property damage and defacement, members being harrassed out in public, job discrimination, hate mail, etc.

As a Muslims, we feel that we are fair game with little recourse.

The ones who bare the brunt of this abuse in public are the muslim women who wear hijab.

I hear stories from them all the time. Cars swerving to hit them as they try to cross the street. People cussing and throwing things at them as they drive by. And public transportation buss drivers not stoping to pick them up when they are the only ones at the buss stop. They just drive past out of spite.

So even though Juan's firing wasn't right. It does show Muslims that at least someone is on their side. :cool:

Yet you still make your wife where the burka eh? Can't really get my head around that one.

Well...except those that claim his first amendment rights were violated.

If the Federal government was complicit in the firing, his First Amendment rights WERE violated.

Exactly. They are a partially federally funded entity. Our money is a representation of us. He was punished for voicing a fear.

Yep, and the NPR representative who spoke about it yesterday. Wrongly called it an Opinion.

it is not an opinion to admit you have a moment of worry when you see Muslims in Muslim Garb on a plane. That is simply stating your own feelings. If he had suggest that Everyone should feel the way he does, that would have been an opinion.

So then, NPR which gets Public Funding is basically admitting they are liberally biased.

What NPR is, is a news station that gives you the news without stupid fear mongering cowardly opinions like Juan Williams opines. They don't want to be associated with that kind of biggoted rhetoric. So if you call that liberally biased, then yeah, I've heard it said, truth has a liberal bias.

So admitting that when you are at an airport and see Muslims you have a moment of anxiety is Bigoted in your view?

Please. He stated the truth, and the Far left Liberal Ideologues who run the publicly funded NPR fired him for it.

Never mind that he then said that we must be careful not to blame all Muslims for the actions of Radicals.

You Libs are unbelievable.

Libs are hypocrites. Or just ignoramus that never heard of "implicit prejudice". Juan was honest and came forward with his emotions, unlike majority of libs who feel just like him when they board the plane and say nothing.

Really USMB? Juan Williams finally getting fired from NPR and going full-time to where he should of gone in the first place really gets over 600 posts? :eusa_eh:

Not sure if this was posted yet:

As National Public Radio weathered a storm of criticism Thursday for its decision to fire news analyst Juan Williams for his comments about Muslims, Fox News moved aggressively to turn the controversy to its advantage by signing Williams to an expanded role at the cable news network.

Fox News Chief Executive Roger Ailes handed Williams a new three-year contract Thursday morning, in a deal that amounts to nearly $2 million, a considerable bump up from his previous salary, the Tribune Washington Bureau has learned. The Fox News contributor will now appear exclusively and more frequently on the cable news network and have a regular column on FoxNews.com.

“Juan has been a staunch defender of liberal viewpoints since his tenure began at Fox News in 1997,” Ailes said in a statement, adding a jab at NPR: “He’s an honest man whose freedom of speech is protected by Fox News on a daily basis.”

Surprise: Fox News signs Juan Williams to new $2 million deal Hot Air

Fox is just scooping up the best and the brightest, ain't they?

Really USMB? Juan Williams finally getting fired from NPR and going full-time to where he should of gone in the first place really gets over 600 posts? :eusa_eh:

Oh yes, because Juan is such a hard core right winger. I disagree with him like 99% of the time, and scream at the TV when he is on spewing his Liberal Crap, and now you libs are going to try and disown him and claim he is really a conservative.

To rich.

Yet you still make your wife where the burka eh? Can't really get my head around that one.
For the 100th time on this board

I Do Not "make her" wear the burqa She wore it before I met her.

She is a highly educated woman (M.D.) and very religious.

Even if you offered her a million dollars cash money.

She would NEVER go out in public without it. :cool:

Muslims are now the new protected and inviolate class among the extreme left. We are not allowed to treat Muslims as anybody else is treated. We cannot note or acknowledge that a person committing or attempting or plotting a crime is Muslim even if the crime is an expression of his faith. We cannot discuss that there are Muslims who are admirable and decent and distinguished citizens, neighbors, friends and there are Muslims who are dangerous and to be treated with great caution.
True, Juan got the shaft big time and I say it was wrong.

As a personal note:

I attend the largest Mosque in New England. And am involved in many of the leadership decisions and activities.

Everyday we are dealing with all kinds of cyber attacks to our web site, property damage and defacement, members being harrassed out in public, job discrimination, hate mail, etc.

As a Muslims, we feel that we are fair game with little recourse.

The ones who bare the brunt of this abuse in public are the muslim women who wear hijab.

I hear stories from them all the time. Cars swerving to hit them as they try to cross the street. People cussing and throwing things at them as they drive by. And public transportation buss drivers not stoping to pick them up when they are the only ones at the buss stop. They just drive past out of spite.

So even though Juan's firing wasn't right. It does show Muslims that at least someone is on their side. :cool:

Has it ever crossed your mind how big you would look to the world to stand in solidarity defending Juan?

Ame®icano;2876881 said:
What NPR is, is a news station that gives you the news without stupid fear mongering cowardly opinions like Juan Williams opines. They don't want to be associated with that kind of biggoted rhetoric. So if you call that liberally biased, then yeah, I've heard it said, truth has a liberal bias.

So admitting that when you are at an airport and see Muslims you have a moment of anxiety is Bigoted in your view?

Please. He stated the truth, and the Far left Liberal Ideologues who run the publicly funded NPR fired him for it.

Never mind that he then said that we must be careful not to blame all Muslims for the actions of Radicals.

You Libs are unbelievable.

Libs are hypocrites. Or just ignoramus that never heard of "implicit prejudice". Juan was honest and came forward with his emotions, unlike majority of libs who feel just like him when they board the plane and say nothing.

Which was what the point that the good doctor, a devout Muslim, I posted earlier was expressing. If we jump on people, punish people, try to destroy people for expressing their personal fears, people will stop expressing all fears. And that gives the green light to those who intend no good to anybody and who will use such PC generated anonymity to commit whatever mayhem they wish.

He, a devout Muslim, encourages America to wake up and get sensible. I think we should take his advice.

For the 100th time on this board

I Do Not "make her" wear the burqa She wore it before I met her.

She is a highly educated woman (M.D.) and very religious.

Even if you offered her a million dollars cash money.

She would NEVER go out in public without it. :cool:
Do people freak out in fear when they see her in public? How about on a plane?

Muslim women in "Arab garb" don't frighten me in the least. They just make me sad.

If elderly Japanese women were strapping themselves with explosives and doing all the Jihadism, Juan would have said that elderly Japanese women on a plane make him nervous.

Why is it so wrong for Progressives to state the obvious?

Oh yes, because Juan is such a hard core right winger. I disagree with him like 99% of the time, and scream at the TV when he is on spewing his Liberal Crap, and now you libs are going to try and disown him and claim he is really a conservative.

To rich.

Juan Williams was clearly happy on Fox, he should of been there in the first place. It has nothing to do with his personal views. It's the same with Alan Colmes. My post was more focused on the fact the amount of attention this non-issue has been given.

Once again, you make illogical assumptions on a basis of no evidence.

To rich.

Juan Williams was clearly happy on Fox, he should of been there in the first place. It has nothing to do with his personal views. It's the same with Alan Colmes. My post was more focused on the fact the amount of attention this non-issue has been given.

Once again, you make illogical assumptions on a basis of no evidence.

:lol::lol: everyone just :lol: when retarded basement dwelling libturds tell them they make "illogical assumptions" and declare shit to be a "non issue" Asshole.

Progressives are intolerant toward independent thought.

6a00d83451c3cb69e20120a510d7dc970b-800wi

Juan must go!

Forum List

Back