Juan Williams.............Political Whore

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
When Juan sits in on Fox News political programs it's liken to having a fifth or sixth conservative on board. Why would anybody expect anything different?

Williams is one smart SOB. No taking it away from him. If anybody thinks he is a conservative they haven't watched Fox for long or their world is twisted from hatred for Fox. He is a true believer and a hard left excuse maker for the democrat party so it's pretty ironic he was fired from PBS for allegedly being too moderate. The question is how many smart conservatives are regulars on ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNBC, CNN or Al Jazeera?

When Juan sits in on Fox News political programs it's liken to having a fifth or sixth conservative on board. Why would anybody expect anything different?

When you post on this forum it's liken to having another libtard on board. I suppose you think Alan Colmes is a genius.

Williams is one smart SOB. No taking it away from him. If anybody thinks he is a conservative they haven't watched Fox for long or their world is twisted from hatred for Fox. He is a true believer and a hard left excuse maker for the democrat party so it's pretty ironic he was fired from PBS for allegedly being too moderate. The question is how many smart conservatives are regulars on ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNBC, CNN or Al Jazeera?
Juan Williams never worked for PBS. I think you meant NPR.

Williams is a good man and an independent thinker.

And anyone who criticizes him must be a racist.

:spinner:

I guess the OP thinks that, because he's not vulgar and insulting like Bob Beckel was, he's a sell out??

Juan Williams is the black Alan Colmes. Each would eat the shit of any Democrat politician on earth.

Williams is a liberal.
The only reason he is at Fox is because his old network shit-canned him for making anti Muslim remarks and Roger Ailes at Fox picked him up.

i wonder how many people couldnt find their remote fast enough when he was sitting in Bill O'Reillys chair.

every time i have to listen to him, first thing that comes to mind,,,,what is he doing on fox? he's horrible, they may as well have an 8 yr old kid there.

and god, does he have to innerupt everyone 7 seconds into their turn to speak/rebuttal?

Another thing, Juan is a hard core racist of the first order. Would make a good oberleutant to Farrakhan.

he cant go 7 sentences without say, "Well Heres The Thing"....im getting sick of it!!!

He is a moderate, I agree no need for Rinos

Forum List

Back