Judaism verses the Christian concept of God

In "that book" you have and then he says, we have the "bible". The Hebrews' God is a tribal war God and this rabbi is an arrogant man , the Hebrews were polytheistic in their "bible". He must be talking about Allah as well hey. We are not jews and jew law is not ours. Another quack who believe in the coming of the messiah, and a third temple. But that's jews for you, think they are better.

He needs a beard trim desperately.

Also Jesus was so much more progressed spiritually than him, the temple he was talking about was not the building, but his body, as Jews and those did believe in afterlife. The spirit, God and man, and the holy spirit that glues them together.

A temple can never house the creator, and offering animals as sacrifices is not going to do anything but create pilgrimages to make money from, just like SA. Some of your rabbi jews want to go and live in the past 3000 years ago, time they progress.

My gosh you don't even believe a baby is a person until they take a breath, which I assume is the holy spirit. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Nice when religion can speak without the preachiness.
Plain speaking, simple common sense.

The rabbi didn't account for the Milchezidician priesthood and the interviewer didn't bring it up. The contentions of the rabbi could be reconciled if either Christians or Jews better understood it's nature.

Forum List

Back