Judge allows armed monitoring of Drop Boxes

Ballots that aren’t counted.

I was once a ... "campaigner" ... no that's the wrong word ... How do you call people who count votes and prove the correctness of ballot papers? ... I do not have any idea how something could go wrong in this process. If something is able to go wrong in this process - no idea what this could be - then something has to be reorganized. "One man one vote" (man=human being in this context ) is a very clear concept. I personally would give to everyone - also to still unborn babies - a vote. I fear most people today are not able to accept this. But such problems are not able to be solved with gun men and their weapons.

I was once a ... "campaigner" ... no that's the wrong word ... How do you call people who count votes and prove the correctness of ballot papers? ... I do not have any idea how something could go wrong in this process. If something is able to go wrong in this process - no idea what this could be - then something has to be reorganized. "One man one vote" (man=human being in this context ) is a very clear concept. I personally would give to everyone - also to still unborn babies - a vote. I fear most people today are not able to accept this. But such problems are not able to be solved with gun men and their weapons.
Canvassers…. In the US.
The states are able to certify their votes as complete and accurate because observers from both parties agree that the agreed upon process was followed and approved.

Last edited:
Canvassers…. In the US

No ... seems also not to be the correct word. It's like to be a juryman - but you have to control together with others (who control also each other) election documents, ballots and have to count votes.

Last edited:
Boomers are getting older and using mail in ballots or drop boxes. Trump votes by mail. So do I. Turn outs have been huge in Georgia.. lots of first time voters to stop Trump.
Boomers are going out and voting. They remember what this country was and what it stands for.

Boomers are getting older and using mail in ballots or drop boxes. Trump votes by mail. So do I. Turn outs have been huge in Georgia.. lots of first time voters to stop Trump.
There were lots of votes in Georgia because voting by mail makes it easier to cheat.

Unfortunately, I dropped off my ballot at the post office before I noticed on YouTube live drop box monitoring by these groups.
If I had only known. I would have been out there one prime time evening dropping off my ballot while dancing and singing:
Do a little dance, make a little love,
Vote Hobbs tonight
Vote Hobbs tonight

All those armed Drop Box monitors and Kari Lake still claims the election was stolen

Forum List

Back