Judge allows armed monitoring of Drop Boxes

I’m totally okay with a fraud free election but it’s extremely rare and those morons are not qualified to detect it. For all I know, they domt actually care about a fair election. Maybe they want to prevent ANY democrat from voting. Why should I trust them?

Why would you trust commiecrat talking points?

Why would you trust commiecrat talking points?

Commies don’t tell me that voter fraud is statistically rare. Independent data does.
Hell even RW non sense confirms it. The Heritage Foundation proved it inadvertently by their collection of voter fraud cases. They discovered 1300 cases in every election level within the timeframe of FOUR decades lol

Commies don’t tell me that voter fraud is statistically rare. Independent data does.
Hell even RW non sense confirms it. The Heritage Foundation proved it inadvertently by their collection of voter fraud cases. They discovered 1300 cases in every election level within the timeframe of FOUR decades lol

Yeah, that happens when folks are prevented from looking for it, or actively refusing to look for it like you commies. Of course that would make it easy to deny it's existence. Carry on commie, if I want commie talking points I'll turn on the LSM.

Yeah, that happens when folks are prevented from looking for it, or actively refusing to look for it like you commies. Of course that would make it easy to deny it's existence. Carry on commie, if I want commie talking points I'll turn on the LSM.

But if the Heritage Foundation failed at proving it being rampant, who else would?

Here ya go, Dems.

You got what you wanted, and it looks great to me....

221103180137-inv-maga-sheriffs.jpg

I hope their license plate scanners are turned on in the parking lot...

I guess you have a second amendment right to bring your gun while you monitor Arizona Drop Boxes. How can THAT be voter intimidation?

“A federal judge Friday refused to bar a group from monitoring outdoor ballot boxes in Arizona’s largest county where watchers have shown up armed and in ballistic vests, saying to do so could violate the monitors’ constitutional rights.”

One moment. This I like to understand. Armed people protect ballot boxes - or do discourage voters? What's that? How mad is the USA meanwhile? When do you introduce the law of the jungle? And who votes for? Armed idiots?

I've been watching the locals reports, they are usually standing or sitting 50 feet or more away from the drop boxes and most of the observers are unarmed. It's great that they are doing this since Maricopa County has a habit of turning off the video monitors recording the drop box activity.

Why is this "great"?

We only carry AR10’s now. 5 less AR’s make them less scary.
Mad. Masked people who carry guns? I would arrest everyone who carries such a weapon. Reason: suspicion of being a terrorist or robber or murderer or stalker or oppressor ... . How is someone able to think that such people are citizens of a civilized democracy?

Funny when there were no drop boxes no one complained. It is just a place to cheat. That is why they were created.

Boomers are getting older and using mail in ballots or drop boxes. Trump votes by mail. So do I. Turn outs have been huge in Georgia.. lots of first time voters to stop Trump.

Forum List

Back