Judge Asks Attorney To Remove BLM Pin (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
The standards of white civilization are to high for blacks

Last edited:
The standards of white civilization is globalization pard, the ultimate colonial enterprise.

• Banned
It is unnatural for blacks to be civilized

She answered her own question when she said it's the Judge's courtroom and he's entitled to handle his courtroom anyway he wants .

This is another one of those authority issues. The judge is master of his court room. Period. End of story. Not up for discussion.

You can have all the freedom of speech you want, until you step on my yard, then you and me will have a discussion, and you will either do as I say, or you'll leave.

Similarly, in the court of law, the judge is in charge of his court room. You either do as he says, or you are not in his court room anymore.

I was held in contempt once for having a ponytail....she should be eating baloney sandwiches in the D-cell for a few hours.

Imagine the reaction if a white attorney wore a KKK button into the courtroom. Would the judge have a right to ask him/her to remove it?

Imagine the reaction if a white attorney wore a KKK button into the courtroom. Would the judge have a right to ask him/her to remove it?

Imagine that the KKK and BLM were in any way similar.

This is where the blacks belong, look how happy they are.

Rank-Africa.jpg

Forum List

Back