🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Bans Use Of “Illegal” and “Aliens”

Illegal aliens . . . undocumented immigrants?

Illegal: adjective

1. forbidden by law or statute.
2. contrary to or forbidden by official rules, regulations, etc.:

Undocumented adjective

1. lacking documentation or authentication.
2. lacking proper immigration or working papers.

Immigrant noun

1. A person who leaves one country to settle permanently in another.
2. A plant or animal that establishes itself in an area where it previously did not exist.

Alien noun

1. a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization (distinguished from citizen ).
2. a foreigner.
3. a person who has been estranged or excluded.
4. a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial.

Alien adjective

5. residing under a government or in a country other than that of one's birth without having or obtaining the status of citizenship there.

While these 'non-citizens' are immigrants and undocumented refers to 'lacking proper immigration/working papers', the fact that these non-citizens are coming here illegally takes prescidence over the fact that they are immigrants. They are illegal, not undocumented.

While immigrant does describe these people fairly well, look at the definition of alien. Very accurately describes these people. "residing under a government or in a country other than that of one's birth without having or obtaining the status of citizenship there." and who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization. They are aliens.

Illegal aliens. That is, they come here illegally. The only reason some judge or anyone for that matter would want to change the term is to 'soften' the fact that they are here illegally.

Illegal alien or undocumented worker? Come on, just reading it which sounds worse? They want to make it seem as if illegally coming here is not a big deal, let's just give 'em a helping hand. Yeah, I'll give 'em a helping hand right back to Mexico.

Last edited:
Not legally. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty simply because that's the way our court system works. But you'd be dead, so it wouldn't matter.

uh, so even if I don't get caught and convicted then you think I wouldn't be a RAPIST for RAPING you?

:lol:

oooook, ravi.

Even though you live in the state of Arizona, don't pay taxes in Arizona, and don't support the local economy in Arizona that is being raped and pillaged by illegal aliens, right?

Yes. I support the Arizona Judge's decision. I haven't wavered in that view since we started the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then after we impeach him, we'll be certain to suggest that he move to your state.

He'll be right at home, when he moves to Sky's town, he can work for the 9th District Court of Appeals. In fact, with this ruling, he may even be polishing his impeccable liberal credentials to get on Obama's slate of new judicial appointees.

Last edited:
Why do you want to soft pedal illegal aliens? Are you ok with people entering the USA illegally? Why?

I support the judges decision to change the terms that are used in court lest they demonstrate judicial bias. That's the issue outlined in the OP links.

And calling them undocumented immigrants doesn't demonstrate bias? Look at the definitions I provided; undocumented immigrants demonstrates the judges bias. Maybe someone is slipping the judge some grade-A Mexican tequila.

And calling them undocumented immigrants doesn't demonstrate bias? Look at the definitions I provided; undocumented immigrants demonstrates the judges bias. Maybe someone is slipping the judge some grade-A Mexican tequila.

Telli it to the judge. Did you happen to read the court letter? I provided links in this thread.

The judge is wrong. They are illegal aliens. He is soft-pedaling this. Oh yes, let's call them undocumented immigrants. That will morph into undocumented workers. That will morph into what? underpaid workers? Soon people won't even realize they are here illegally. And that's the whole point, isn't it? Please, give it a rest. They are and always will be ILLEGAL ALIENS as long as they come into the country illegally. You can sugarcoat it any way you want -- so can the judge apparently -- but a spade is a spade.

You didn't answer my question -- Are you ok with people entering the USA illegally? Why?

Telli it to the judge. Did you happen to read the court letter? I provided links in this thread.

We are all discussing the subject here, including those of us who disagree with the decision handed down by the judge. I have no doubt it will be overturned by a higher court. It's an attempt to rewrite accurate terms in order to use softened terms that downplay the illegal status of these individuals (who have also committed crimes, for which they are being prosecuted).

See, these aren't just little maids cleaning your hotel room or cutting your neighbor's grass, Sky. These are folks appearing before the judge not because of their illegal status, but because they have ALSO COMMITTED CRIMES HERE. People are rarely hauled into court simply for being here illegally. The individuals at question in this instance are criminals AND are here illegally. So, they came here illegally, they remain here illegally, and they prey criminally on the legal citizens and residents of Arizona.

And, instead of sympathizing with their victims, you sympathize with the predators out of some misguided sense of tolerance and peace.

Frankly, this is akin to banning the use of the word "rape" in a rape trial, for fear that mentioning the name of the crime the person is accused of might prejudice the jury into believing he did it. Next thing you know, we'll be deciding that trying people for crimes at all is prejudicial, because it might lead people to believe they're guilty.

That entire post is a stretch beyond imagination from anything I have stated on this thread.

Forum List

Back