🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Bans Use Of “Illegal” and “Aliens”

Frankly, this is akin to banning the use of the word "rape" in a rape trial, for fear that mentioning the name of the crime the person is accused of might prejudice the jury into believing he did it. Next thing you know, we'll be deciding that trying people for crimes at all is prejudicial, because it might lead people to believe they're guilty.

Rape is just another word for "she really wanted it."

The judge is wrong. They are illegal aliens. He is soft-pedaling this. Oh yes, let's call them undocumented immigrants. That will morph into undocumented workers. That will morph into what? underpaid workers? Soon people won't even realize they are here illegally. And that's the whole point, isn't it? Please, give it a rest. They are and always will be ILLEGAL ALIENS as long as they come into the country illegally. You can sugarcoat it any way you want -- so can the judge apparently -- but a spade is a spade.

You didn't answer my question -- Are you ok with people entering the USA illegally? Why?

Am I ok with people who enter the country illegally? Yes. I am OK with them as people. They have violated immigration law. They ought to have a hearing and then be deported.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are all discussing the subject here, including those of us who disagree with the decision handed down by the judge. I have no doubt it will be overturned by a higher court. It's an attempt to rewrite accurate terms in order to use softened terms that downplay the illegal status of these individuals (who have also committed crimes, for which they are being prosecuted).

See, these aren't just little maids cleaning your hotel room or cutting your neighbor's grass, Sky. These are folks appearing before the judge not because of their illegal status, but because they have ALSO COMMITTED CRIMES HERE. People are rarely hauled into court simply for being here illegally. The individuals at question in this instance are criminals AND are here illegally. So, they came here illegally, they remain here illegally, and they prey criminally on the legal citizens and residents of Arizona.

And, instead of sympathizing with their victims, you sympathize with the predators out of some misguided sense of tolerance and peace.

Little maids and that clean hotels are legally allowed to work unless proven they are not. It is the hotel management's job to make sure they hire "legally" able workers. If they do not, and are caught and convicted then they face punishment. The illegally residing person, will be deported. If he isn't, then ICE is complacent. This isn't the fault of some poor Mexican or Guatemalan who wants to work...

Little maids and that clean hotels are legally allowed to work unless proven they are not.

Welcome back, Queen o' the Constitution. This is pretty damn obvious. Did you think I was unaware of immigration law? I posted a snippet of it for you.

If the little maid is in fact working here illegally, she is guilty of a felony. Furthermore, if she is using illegally purchased identity papers, she is guilty of identity theft and that's another felony offense.

Welcome to the joy of illegal aliens in the U.S.

Welcome back, Queen o' the Constitution. This is pretty damn obvious. Did you think I was unaware of immigration law? I posted a snippet of it for you.

If the little maid is in fact working here illegally, she is guilty of a felony. Furthermore, if she is using illegally purchased identity papers, she is guilty of identity theft and that's another felony offense.

Welcome to the joy of illegal aliens in the U.S.

My favorite new rule last night...

"We're Americans and only Americans can look at a brick of ice cream, two chocolate cookies dipped in hot fudge and think, "Can we deep-fry this?". And the answer is, YES, WE CAN!"

My favorite new rule last night...

"We're Americans and only Americans can look at a brick of ice cream, two chocolate cookies dipped in hot fudge and think, "Can we deep-fry this?". And the answer is, YES, WE CAN!"

And people say that American ingenuity is dead. :eusa_drool:

Of course I'm talking about REAL Mexican food...not that crap Americanized stuff....

Tortillas and refried beans are served at EVERY meal. If you get bread and ask for butter, they give you lard. Too much lard down there, and yes, I used to live in Mexico. Can't beat our senora's fresh lemonaid in the afternoon, but in general the meals aren't any healthier than American food and some of them are just as bad. Lot's of frying down there and all of it in lard.

Forum List

Back