🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Bans Use Of “Illegal” and “Aliens”

He cant ban shit, that goes against the 1rst Amendment, well at least the 1rst Amendment still counts in my home state....

Haven't you read this thread in it's entirety? We have already discussed the constitution, and how Congress' laws trumps anything in the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

:eusa_whistle:

He cant ban shit, that goes against the 1rst Amendment, well at least the 1rst Amendment still counts in my home state....

Um, I don't think the First Amendment applies to attorneys in a courtroom. The judge has always had the ability to restrict what people say in his court, and to hold them in contempt for violating his rules.

Um, I don't think the First Amendment applies to attorneys in a courtroom. The judge has always had the ability to restrict what people say in his court, and to hold them in contempt for violating his rules.
Oh i see i thought for a minute you meant regional wise my bad. However somethings were never taught in school because of much history rewriting, one that very few people know of, that after the civil war some of the states are still seperate from the union and one that i know of is legally allowed to fly its flag on top of the USA flag...

In California, it's called Proposition 8--but that's another topic.

I'm all for no borders. They're all made up anyway.

Hmm.. Since you're for no borders, how do you feel about government entitlement programs? Since so many of the illegal aliens that come to this nation end up utilizing government give away programs, how does that work with your open borders philosophy?

Hmm.. Since you're for no borders, how do you feel about government entitlement programs? Since so many of the illegal aliens that come to this nation end up utilizing government give away programs, how does that work with your open borders philosophy?
What programs are you referring to specifically?

There is philosophy and then there is what is practical and will work. Just because I like the idea of the whole world with open borders doesn't mean it will work anytime soon on a practical level.

Welcome back, Queen o' the Constitution. This is pretty damn obvious. Did you think I was unaware of immigration law? I posted a snippet of it for you.

If the little maid is in fact working here illegally, she is guilty of a felony. Furthermore, if she is using illegally purchased identity papers, she is guilty of identity theft and that's another felony offense.

Welcome to the joy of illegal aliens in the U.S.
The immigration law you posted did not say that working here illegally is a felony.

Then perhaps you should learn to read. That isn't a felony either, btw.

I should learn to read? I wasn't the one who couldn't discern a simple context to a sentence.

On the other hand, I'm also not the one who can't master basic, kindergarten-level courtesy and civility. I will demonstrate now. I apologize for erroneously assuming that you were a mature adult who could be conversed with politely, and I'm very sorry for having put the heavy burden of such unattainable expectations on you. Rest assured, my mistake in addressing you as someone worthy of my time and attention and expecting you to respond as same will never, ever be repeated.

Bye now.

I should learn to read? I wasn't the one who couldn't discern a simple context to a sentence.

On the other hand, I'm also not the one who can't master basic, kindergarten-level courtesy and civility. I will demonstrate now. I apologize for erroneously assuming that you were a mature adult who could be conversed with politely, and I'm very sorry for having put the heavy burden of such unattainable expectations on you. Rest assured, my mistake in addressing you as someone worthy of my time and attention and expecting you to respond as same will never, ever be repeated.

Bye now.

:gives:

Are you the same fellow that Agnapostate knows from Stormfront?

No. I am, however, someone who isn't going to buy your liberal line of psychobabble bull shit. You sneak into this country, you break our laws, you're a criminal, that makes you illegal. You weren't born here, that makes you an alien. Put the two together and you get illegal alien. Sorry your brain is too full of hippie kool aide to understand that.

And I have no hate of Mexicans at all. None what so ever. I happen to like hispanics and the Mexican culture, their food, their music, and I like to vacation in Mexico. It's the ACTION of SNEAKING INTO MY COUNTRY that I despise, and it's got NOTHING to do with ones nationality.

Last edited:
The immigration law you posted did not say that working here illegally is a felony.

Do I need to post the relevant law, or can you do your own homework? If you'd followed the thread, you'd realize that Cecelie or someone corrected me. Being here illegally is a MISDEMEANOR, punishable by up to 6 months in federal prison. Working here illegally usually involves at least 2 felonies. First, the act of working here is ILLEGAL, and is a felony offense, if you are not legally in this country. Secondly, in order to work here, this person must have provided fraudulent documents, another felony.

Last edited:
Do I need to post the relevant law, or can you do your own homework?
You posted something that you claimed showed that residing or working in the USA as an undocumented person was a felony. It showed nothing of the sort. If you don't wish to prove your assertion it matters not to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
What programs are you referring to specifically?

There is philosophy and then there is what is practical and will work. Just because I like the idea of the whole world with open borders doesn't mean it will work anytime soon on a practical level.

Food stamps..housing subsidies...Medicaid...W.I.C. .... free and reduced lunch programs..etc.

Am I ok with people who enter the country illegally? Yes. I am OK with them as people. They have violated immigration law. They ought to have a hearing and then be deported.

If you believe this then why are you ok with a judge changing the term 'illegal alien' to 'undocumented immigrant?' The whole point of changing the words -- and face it, it's the word ILLEGAL that they are trying to get rid of -- is to gloss over the fact that these people, whoever they are and what ever their circumstances that they are coming from , are entering the United States illegally. Why do you want to make it even harder to have them deported, because that is what will happen with softening what they are called. Do you really not see the big picture in all of this?

Last edited:
You posted something that you claimed showed that residing or working in the USA as an undocumented person was a felony. It showed nothing of the sort. If you don't wish to prove your assertion it matters not to me.

Of course, not. She/he was only trying to debate what I posted...so she/he created this fallacy...

No. I am, however, someone who isn't going to buy your liberal line of psychobabble bull shit. You sneak into this country, you break our laws, you're a criminal, that makes you illegal. You weren't born here, that makes you an alien. Put the two together and you get illegal alien. Sorry your brain is too full of hippie kool aide to understand that.

And I have no hate of Mexicans at all. None what so ever. I happen to like hispanics and the Mexican culture, their food, their music, and I like to vacation in Mexico. It's the ACTION of SNEAKING INTO MY COUNTRY that I despise, and it's got NOTHING to do with ones nationality.

I lived in Mexico for awhile, with a Mexican family. They are a wonderful people. Their values and morals are a bit different than ours, but they have a beautiful culture. Some of their architecture just blows ours away. I will however, say that I will never again go to a bullfight. I see nothing "heroric" about it. I should have listened to my Senora and not gone. The only good thing about it is when the bull is killed, the meat goes to the local orphanage.

I've suggested before that these that want the illegals here sponsor them and their families so they can come here legally. They could organize a websight and people could volunteer to sponsor people from the websight. Heck, we'd even sponsor someone, perhaps a whole family.

I cannot and will never condone the behavior of sneaking into our country illegally or staying passed your visa just because you want to. Elvira was middleclass in Mexico. She had a college education and was building a house but she came up here and stole an American's ss# to work so she could send money home and build her home faster. She had a kid here and collected welfare on him, probably still does. If an American stole someone's ss#, they'd be in jail. She should have had to do jailtime before being deported. It's time we got tough on these criminals so that it would discourage others from doing the same thing.

BTW, I'm all in favor of punishing those who hire illegal aliens or rent to them or aid them in anyway.

Forum List

Back