Judge Cannon may initially oversee the Trump case

Well, according to you and JESH, why even have a trial? Just line him up and shoot him, right?

And you have the Gaul to bitch about separation of powers and all you anti American POS's have been doing is trashing the Constitution for decades....

No, that would be you pretending to be me.

I'm the one that says Trump deserves a fair trial like anyone else.

And I'm not the one bitching about the 'separation of powers'. That would be appeals court when they evicerated judge Cannon for her defense of Trump......just before throwing her off the case.

Do try and keep up.

No, that would be you pretending to be me.

I'm the one that says Trump deserves a fair trial like anyone else.

And I'm not the one bitching about the 'separation of powers'. That would be appeals court when they evicerated judge Cannon for her defense of Trump......just before throwing her off the case.

Do try and keep up.
LOL, You're so full of shit, your eyes are brown...

A lot of Trump appointed judges dismissed Trump's lawsuits. Therefore, it does not mean that if it is a Trump appointed judge that they will try to help him.

I would wait until Tuesday to see what is going to transpire when the case comes to her.

She is 0 for 2 so far.

Her odds are more fantastical than that.

There are 18 judges in the southern florida district.

The odds her getting assigned Trump's case twice by random chance are 1 in 324.

Or roughly a 0.38% chance.

LOL, You're so full of shit, your eyes are brown...

Says the guy that's never actually read the 11th circuit ruling on Cannon before they threw her off the case.

The 11th circuit wasn't kind.

If Judge Aileen Cannon intially oversees the case, the libs and leftists will frothe and foam, oh, yes, they will.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The summons sent to Donald Trump as part of his indictment for illegally retaining classified documents indicates U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon, who was appointed by the former president, will be assigned to oversee his case, at least initially, ABC reported on Friday, citing sources.
Reuters was not immediately able to confirm the ABC report. Often, the judge who makes an initial appearance in a case does not proceed to oversee it.
Recommended Videos

7p5gih.jpg

It’s not a Trump appointed judge. It THIS Trump appointed Judge....who so egregiously violated bedrock separations of powers to benefit Trump that she was thrown off the case by the appellant court.
Are you really so dumb that you can’t form a coherent sentence.

Are you really so dumb that you can’t form a coherent sentence.

What part of "she was thrown off the case by the appellant court" confused you to the point of incoherence?

If you're not a native speaker of English, I can hold your hand and walk you through it.

What part of "she was thrown off the case by the appellant court" confused you to the point of incoherence?

If you're not a native speaker of English, I can hold your hand and walk you through it.
You’re a dim bulb.

You’re a dim bulb.

At least I can understand "she was thrown off the case by the Appellant Court"

Which puts me head and shoulders above you.

If you ever need help comprehending English, I can recommend an App for you.

Too early to tell. And if she is smart, in this case, she will recuse herself.
I don’t see liberal judges appointed by Democrats recusing themselves.

It does seem liberals want Trump to be in a court run by a judge who hates him.

As usual the hell with fairness.

Forum List

Back