Judge Halts Wyoming Abortion Ban Days After It Took Effect

The government should NOT be the one to make that medical decision or personal decision for the individual woman. The govt has no power or right to even know the woman is pregnant, until she shows.

The woman in turn, has a right to privacy...for her own personal doings and for her own medical decisions....as she should and any he should....

Where in the Constitution is the government given this power over a woman to make her personal and medical decisions for her?
Oh if only another life wasn't involved, then you might have a point.

Except an fetus is not legally defined as a person.

Murder is defined as the intentional unlawful killing of a person.
Life that has been created by a woman and a man, otherwise lying with one another as it should be, yes creates a life or if twins etc creates more than one at the same time..... The process happening in it's beginning stages, is defined as a human being, not a dog, not a cat or even a mouse, but a HUMAN BEING. Period...

If it is in the stages of development while in the mother's womb, wherefore if left alone the end result will bring forth from that development "a beautiful blessed human being", and we as humans ourselves even know better about it all prior to a live birth because of new technological advances.. Ultrasound etc.

Yes, we have technological advances that allow us to see that tiny human being in it's most special place for which it resides in as it is developing. A remarkable thing.

Once that technology ceiling was broken, it just amazes me that somehow women are still being convinced to end the life that is developing in their womb as if it is trending or something... Doesn't make sense, and some very evil people are undoubtedly behind it all. Just saying.

Yes, it is a serious matter and you’re claiming “there is no difference between being alive and being dead, so let me kill who I want.”

That’s stupid, and that’s evil. You are stupid and evil.
No, listening to your twisted logic is pure ignorance and detrimental. You can childishly call me all the names you wish, it does not bother me at all, it only makes you appear more desperate and foolish than ever. When one is so emotional about an issue that does not affect them it is simply sad. Coveting another's freedom on this world should be a crime, and most likely is some type of sin if you believe in sin that is. Obviously you don't.

I'm sure the baby in the womb would choose life. I don't care about the gay person.
The fetus does not have that capability. And I'm glad you're simply indifferent to an entire class of wonderful fellow human beings. Although it's not support at least you didn't vote for any anti- gay bills which are based on pure hatred.

If a pregnant woman is murdered it’s considered a double homicide.
That case was an exception to the rule. In most cases that doesn't happen, I'm surprised that ruling stood. In cases where the woman simply looses the fetus and is not murdered, she can only claim damages because the fetus is considered property.

Once the fetus is born. It cannot take care of itself either. So what's your point?
You are very confused. Once born it is not a fetus anymore, it is a newborn child, it has a birthdate, it is a helpless individual but it is a human being and it is begining the process of being self-aware.

In February, Jessa Duggar Seewald, whose Christian conservative family rose to fame with the TLC show 19 Kids and Counting, announced she’d experienced a miscarriage and had to have a D&C, which stands for dilation and curettage. The procedure is a common one and involves scraping the lining of the uterus to remove fetal tissue. It’s used when a person has a miscarriage and the tissue is not expelled from the body. And it’s also a common abortion procedure.

Pro-choice critics were quick to point out that a member of the infamously anti-abortion family had benefited from a procedure that pro-life legislatures have been working to make illegal.

The fetus does not have that capability. And I'm glad you're simply indifferent to an entire class of wonderful fellow human beings. Although it's not support at least you didn't vote for any anti- gay bills which are based on pure hatred.
UTTER HYPOCRISY.

You are beyond indifferent to an entire class of your fellow human beings, you explicitly want them culled.

You are very confused. Once born it is not a fetus anymore, it is a newborn child, it has a birthdate, it is a helpless individual but it is a human being and it is begining the process of being self-aware.

Oh.

Is self-awareness the arbiter of who lives and who dies?

Life that has been created by a woman and a man, otherwise lying with one another as it should be, yes creates a life or if twins etc creates more than one at the same time..... The process happening in it's beginning stages, is defined as a human being, not a dog, not a cat or even a mouse, but a HUMAN BEING. Period...

If it is in the stages of development while in the mother's womb, wherefore if left alone the end result will bring forth from that development "a beautiful blessed human being", and we as humans ourselves even know better about it all prior to a live birth because of new technological advances.. Ultrasound etc.

Yes, we have technological advances that allow us to see that tiny human being in it's most special place for which it resides in as it is developing. A remarkable thing.

Once that technology ceiling was broken, it just amazes me that somehow women are still being convinced to end the life that is developing in their womb as if it is trending or something... Doesn't make sense, and some very evil people are undoubtedly behind it all. Just saying.
I never said otherwise I said a fetus is not a person in the eyes of the law.

and yes a fetus is human life but it's not yet a person in any sense of the word as it lacks the ability to be a wholly separate individual.

The fact is that most abortions take place within the first 6 weeks of pregnancy and are basically forced miscarriages

The number of abortions that occur after a fetus is viable outside the womb is vanishingly small

Once the fetus is born. It cannot take care of itself either. So what's your point?
Exactly... My family member is taking care of a baby goat (bottle feeding it), after it's mother passed unexpectedly during it's birth.... She (my family member), could have let the baby goat die also, but her human instinct kicked in, and it had her to care for the baby just as her natural instinct calls for.

Just think though, these liberal leftist women have been brainwashed to ignore or restrict their instincts, and to just destroy something instead of care for it.

Sad times for which we live in now.

What I don't understand is why liberals are so hot to trot for Abortion-on-demand or Gay "Marriage" and are so anxious to force those who don't think these ideas are that tremendous to do them.

Nothing stops knocked-up broads in Wyoming from crossing the border into Far Left Colorado after all.

Or chicks in trouble in Texas from crossing on over into Juarez to get their babies aborted.
Why should they go anywhere, just because you say so? Sounds like you're the one that wants to force people to do things. No one is forcing you participate.

Forum List

Back