Judge Halts Wyoming Abortion Ban Days After It Took Effect

Noxiously stupid.

The brain dead are dead. They cannot regenerate that organ so the damage is permanent.

The living who are too young to have developed said organ yet are not dead. They don’t have to regenerate anything as they have yet to generate, and will. They are not damaged at all.
And a fetus doesn't have a brain that comprehends anything. It simply does motor functions. There's no real difference.

And a fetus doesn't have a brain that comprehends anything. It simply does motor functions. There's no real difference.
Stop going FULL RETARD in every post!

Yes, there is a difference between the living and the dead! It’s kind of a big one!

Stop going FULL RETARD in every post!

Yes, there is a difference between the living and the dead! It’s kind of a big one!
Getting emotional about very serious matters other people face is not very healthy for you or anyone else. Resorting to name-calling is very juvenile of you. Are you a child ?

So you’re OK with murder? No business of the courts or gov?
Ok, have it your way. Now, prove it. Name one " person " who has been murdered by a woman having an abortion. You do realize a body that actually existed as a person is required.to charge someone with murder. Every person I know has a name and a birthdate. Unless you know something the rest of us don't, you are making false charges.

Ok, have it your way. Now, prove it. Name one " person " who has been murdered by a woman having an abortion. You do realize a body that actually existed as a person is required.to charge someone with murder. Every person I know has a name and a birthdate. Unless you know something the rest of us don't, you are making false charges.
Most conscientious people consider a viable fetus to be a living human.

Fine...and you have no right to force your atheistic beliefs on anyone else either.
Thats why its a state issue now. If your state doesn't allow you to kill, drive to the one next door. If I don't like my state killing babies, I can move if I feel like it.
But I really don't care....because its a state by state issue to decide.
I'm not an atheist.

And what you don't understand is I'm not forcing my beliefs on anyone I am saying that it's none of my fucking business what any other person on this planet does to their own body.

So you’re OK with murder? No business of the courts or gov?
Murder by definition is the unlawful killing of another person

A fetus is not a person in the eyes of the law.

You might notice that even states that ban the procedure of abortion aren't claiming that a fetus is a person and therefore recognized by law to have all the rights of personhood.

Getting emotional about very serious matters other people face is not very healthy for you or anyone else. Resorting to name-calling is very juvenile of you. Are you a child ?

Yes, it is a serious matter and you’re claiming “there is no difference between being alive and being dead, so let me kill who I want.”

That’s stupid, and that’s evil. You are stupid and evil.

Murder by definition is the unlawful killing of another person

A fetus is not a person in the eyes of the law.

You might notice that even states that ban the procedure of abortion aren't claiming that a fetus is a person and therefore recognized by law to have all the rights of personhood.
If a pregnant woman is murdered it’s considered a double homicide.

Who is trying to force you to have an abortion or marry a gay person?

The whole point is the CHOICE.

YOU have the CHOICE not to get an abortion or marry a gay person don't you?

Why not let others make their own choices?
I'm sure the baby in the womb would choose life. I don't care about the gay person.

Forum List

Back