Judge Halts Wyoming Abortion Ban Days After It Took Effect

What I don't understand is why liberals are so hot to trot for Abortion-on-demand or Gay "Marriage" and are so anxious to force those who don't think these ideas are that tremendous to do them.

Nothing stops knocked-up broads in Wyoming from crossing the border into Far Left Colorado after all.

Or chicks in trouble in Texas from crossing on over into Juarez to get their babies aborted.
What is Abortion on Demand? How do you define the term??

You don't know that will is irrelevant in the face of parental responsibility?
You don't know that men are considered to consent to fatherhood the moment they consent to sex?
You don't realize that there is no right to kill others in aggression?

You don't realize a lot.
Fetuses do not meet the requirements of being a human being. Very important factor of all human beings is having to be born The birth date( not the conception date ) is one of the most important factors in deciding that. Therefore there is no murdering of a person.

What I don't understand is why liberals are so hot to trot for Abortion-on-demand or Gay "Marriage" and are so anxious to force those who don't think these ideas are that tremendous to do them.

Nothing stops knocked-up broads in Wyoming from crossing the border into Far Left Colorado after all.

Or chicks in trouble in Texas from crossing on over into Juarez to get their babies aborted.
Your healthcare and medical procedures should be done near your home, not states or countries away. It is much safer for the woman's health.... And women with complications with their wanted pregnancies should NOT have to wait, or go to another state to have the TOP done...it is unsafe.

Your healthcare and medical procedures should be done near your home, not states or countries away. It is much safer for the woman's health.... And women with complications with their wanted pregnancies should NOT have to wait, or go to another state to have the TOP done...it is unsafe.
Nonsense.

Maybe he should have thought of that before he got a woman pregnant.
Maybe she should have thought of that before she let the man get her pregnant..

Then she wouldn't be faced with the detrimental decision that she ends up making that will haunt her the rest of her life.

Attached to the woman and not viable outside the womb when most abortions occur. I'm facts when 50% of all abortions occur the creature is only about 1 " long and that's counting the tail which accounts for nearly half of the body length. It has a primitive heart, gills, no legs, bids for arms and weighs less than an ounce. Basically a deformed tadpole.
Something like 90% of abortions take place before week 16 and 60% of those take place before week 6.

That's a load of shit.

20 years or so ago, I went to Cleveland Clinic for heart tests- a full hour from my home. When I was in the nurse's hangout in this clinic checking in, I noticed the chicks had a world map on the map with a little stickpins indicating all of the places their patients had come from- which was all over the world, quite literally.

People travel all the time for complex health care, and people have to sometimes travel for specialized treatment sometimes an hour and sometimes several days.

Maybe she should have thought of that before she let the man get her pregnant..

Then she wouldn't be faced with the detrimental decision that she ends up making that will haunt her the rest of her life.

Yes it's always the woman's fault we know.

Look the second a man deposits his sperm in a woman it belongs to her not him.

That's life deal with it.

That's a load of shit.

20 years or so ago, I went to Cleveland Clinic for heart tests- a full hour from my home. When I was in the nurse's hangout in this clinic checking in, I noticed the chicks had a world map on the map with a little stickpins indicating all of the places their patients had come from- which was all over the world, quite literally.

People travel all the time for complex health care, and people have to sometimes travel for specialized treatment sometimes an hour and sometimes several days.
An abortion is not complex in fact most are done with medication and not an invasive procedure.,

It's the other way around. Far-right wing nuts believe they have the right to force women to beat children they don't want You couldn't be more vulgar about it And gays fought for decades to have the same right to marry as heterosexuals. They are not saying anything to heterosexuals except please stop condemning us and trying to take away our rights

Nonsense.
See how they try to conflate the issue ? We are only taking abortion, but they want to sanitize it by adding women's healthcare into it, and it's all in order to somehow justify it. No one's buying their bull shite except for maybe a minority of woman who want or choose to use abortion as a means of birth control or contraception.

An abortion is not complex in fact most are done with medication and not an invasive procedure.,

If its not a complicated or invasive procedure, the dames should have no problem traveling then.

I bet a lot of people in the country in Wyoming travel all the time for medical treatments.

Not too many brain surgery centers in Torrington, and not too many sex change docs in Laramie.

And those are the major cities, Wyomingites who live in the large rural parts of the state have even further.

If its not a complicated or invasive procedure, the dames should have no problem traveling then.

I bet a lot of people in the country in Wyoming travel all the time for medical treatments.

Not too many brain surgery centers in Torrington, and not too many sex change docs in Laramie.

And those are the major cities, Wyomingites who live in the large rural parts of the state have even further.
Why should anyone have to travel to another state to buy a medication?

Would you force diabetics to travel to other states for insulin?

Make cancer patients drive to other states for their drugs?

It's the other way around. Far-right wing nuts believe they have the right to force women to beat children they don't want You couldn't be more vulgar about it And gays fought for decades to have the same right to marry as heterosexuals. They are not saying anything to heterosexuals except please stop condemning us and trying to take away our rights

Homos didn't fight for decades to do anything. The Far Left Supreme Court just gave them the right to Gay Marry.

Forum List

Back