🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge In Epstein Case's Son Shot Through The Heart By Assassin Dressed As Fedex Driver

They ran this story on Inside Edition today, and the scary part about the whole thing is how easy it is to get official looking clothing on the internet.

Nowadays, anyone can get a uniform and pose as the employee of UPS, Postal Service, FEDEX, etc.

They ran this story on Inside Edition today, and the scary part about the whole thing is how easy it is to get official looking clothing on the internet.

Nowadays, anyone can get a uniform and pose as the employee of UPS, Postal Service, FEDEX, etc.

or little green men posing as feds.

You think it's a fucking joke?

My thought exactly, as there are some little green men in uniforms that say simply "police", with no other identifying marks who are being deployed to cities Trump thinks is troubled, to lock down the population.

Almost makes me think of Hitler's brownshirts. And no, it's not a joke as it is happening right now in this country. That is something I never thought I would see happen here.

My thought exactly, as there are some little green men in uniforms that say simply "police", with no other identifying marks who are being deployed to cities Trump thinks is troubled, to lock down the population.

Almost makes me think of Hitler's brownshirts. And no, it's not a joke as it is happening right now in this country. That is something I never thought I would see happen here.

portland is a test case to see how far they can go. donny just as much admitted to chris wallace he 'may' contest the election. he started with it being rigged again, just like 2016 & he's blasting mail in voting... he's laying the groundwork now for the time that he may not leave office.

Trump is well within his right to protect Federal buildings from Communists

They found the shooter dead from a "self inflicted" gunshot wound. You simply cannot make this up.

Hey, there are lots of people out there who do shootings and later end up taking their own life. Remember the Vegas shooter? He killed himself. There are lots of examples where people have shot others and then killed themselves. All ya gotta do is look it up on the Google machine.

They found the shooter dead from a "self inflicted" gunshot wound. You simply cannot make this up.

Hey, there are lots of people out there who do shootings and later end up taking their own life. Remember the Vegas shooter? He killed himself. There are lots of examples where people have shot others and then killed themselves. All ya gotta do is look it up on the Google machine.
While that is true... In this instance it's a little odd that loose ends are taken care of.

Or they are programmed to commit suicide after they have been activated and triggered when the mission is completed. MKULTRA and a dozen other programs for breaking down the human mind and creating alters through trauma based mind control techniques along with better manipulation through modern chemistry.

Or they are programmed to commit suicide after they have been activated and triggered when the mission is completed. MKULTRA and a dozen other programs for breaking down the human mind and creating alters through trauma based mind control techniques along with better manipulation through modern chemistry.
You know unfortunately a lot of people will consider what you wrote conspiracy theory.

You know unfortunately a lot of people will consider what you wrote conspiracy theory.

I know but those like you and others know all about the Church Committee hearings of the mid 70's and what litte that was revealed was horrifying. It has never stopped.

His "mission" was a failure, the intended target was never shot.

You watched the Bourne Trilogy, right?

His "mission" was a failure, the intended target was never shot.

You watched the Bourne Trilogy, right?
Indeed I have. Bourne's training depicts the "Super Soldier" project that is very much real. The breaking down of the mind and creating alters is the same as MK-Ultra but the programming is different. I would surmise that the assasain was terminated even though his main goal was unfulfilled lest he be caught and possibly reveal what his purpose was and those behind it. Programming breaks down eventually and some get total recall so a "self destruct" alter is created. My internet is hit and miss tonight, but tomorrow I will show you footage of twins in their late twenties that under went the super soldier program and tried to escape from a hospital and research facility. They were both were hit by cars and in one case a semi truck and they were unfazed and possessed super human strength. They weighed around 140 pounds if that much.

Forum List

Back